Discussion Board
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2016-03-19T15:32:50Z
It's been a long time since I have posted here.

"Smoke" was on the radio a few days ago. I remember having the Machine Head cassette tape when I was about 18. Now "song is stuck in my head" as the thread title suggests. Perhaps posting it here will be cathartic.

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2016-11-12T02:06:52Z
I am sure it was posted before but it is worthy of a Friday night.

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2016-12-23T05:12:31Z
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2017-05-27T20:57:41Z
It might be my favorite Allman song. RIP Gregg.

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2017-07-16T03:06:20Z
It's been a long time since I heard this one.

TheKanataThrilla
2018-01-05T04:22:00Z

With all the changes. I feel we are born again. Love Ian Gillan
Smokey
2018-01-05T12:12:47Z
This song/video can easily get stuck in your head. Yes, you can place a time stamp on it, but a really great performance/song can transcend time.

TheKanataThrilla
2018-01-05T12:49:58Z
Pack93z
2018-02-21T15:43:45Z
Live music the way it should sound... not out there in today's environment.

Pack93z
2018-02-21T15:46:11Z
Two for... not nearly as good live. That said, tune lingers for days.

Pack93z
Pack93z
2018-03-22T21:24:14Z
Been stuck for a few days...

Nonstopdrivel
2018-03-22T21:30:00Z
I've been playing this masterpiece practically nonstop since I saw Nightwish live last weekend.

Pack93z
TheKanataThrilla
2019-04-06T01:11:33Z
I really love this cover. Motorhead has really grown on me recently. I really love the punk agression with the metal feel.

Pack93z
Pack93z
2019-06-28T16:31:18Z
This is actually really well done... dropping this one here for Zero.

KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2019-07-01T16:01:01Z
For You Youngsters....i.e. those under fifty, especially those whose parents did not give them a proper musical education....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TSktJeimjE 

I don't know if the link will work just right, but it is Roy Orbison with an outstanding accompanying cast including James Burton, Ronny Tutt (both of whom played with Elvis on tour) Jackson Browne, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, Bonnie Raitt, k d lang, Jennifer Warnes, et al.

It absolutely outstanding music that doesn't have to be jacked up (but could be). Great melodies, harmony and accompaniment. The guitar solo by Burton himself is excellent.

I was just in London visiting my 6 month old grand-daughter who love jumping up and down in my arms while the song played. (BTW, WPR she is a good looker and might be suitable for your good looking grandson.) My millennial kids actually think it good music.

Every time I played it for her, she smiled, got excited and started to jump to the beat.

Enjoy

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2019-07-02T02:06:33Z
Originally Posted by: KRK 

I was just in London visiting my 6 month old grand-daughter who love jumping up and down in my arms while the song played. (BTW, WPR she is a good looker and might be suitable for your good looking grandson.) My millennial kids actually think it good music.

Every time I played it for her, she smiled, got excited and started to jump to the beat.

Enjoy

The link works. Sounds awesome. I have no problem hooking my grandson with a beautiful granddaughter. He just turned 9 months a few days ago. I'd show you a current photo but my millennial doesn't like it.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-09-22T03:41:00Z
This one works for today. I remember.

Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9h) : Chris Jericho Donates $2K To Wrestler Who Snapped Both Legs In Ring
Zero2Cool (11h) : Allen Lazard will return to practice this week, coach Matt LaFleur just said.
Zero2Cool (11h) : Packers are among the teams to inquire about #Texans WR Will Fuller, according to a league source, but no deal imminent.
Zero2Cool (11h) : AP source: Seahawks land DE Carlos Dunlap from Cincinnati.
Cheesey (12h) : The way it’s going, the Big10 champions will be which ever team is still healthy at the end of the season.
Zero2Cool (13h) : Breaking: The Wisconsin football team will pause all team-related activities for at least seven days due to an elevated number of COVID-19 cases within the Badgers program.
Zero2Cool (14h) : Texans will be closing their facility due to a player testing positive for COVID-19, source said. They are on a bye week now. They are testing all other players.
beast (15h) : As long as they have excuses, MM will stay at least 3 years... they refused to let the prior guy go until his contract was up. Cowboys need more defensive talent and they got no cap space.
Zero2Cool (17h) : Someone might be traded, lol. Report: Bengals tell Carlos Dunlap to stay home Wednesday
Cheesey (28-Oct) : The Cowboys stunk WITH Dak as QB. But maybe J.Jones will give MM another year before he cans him.
Smokey (28-Oct) : An Ohh S--T, decision !
Smokey (28-Oct) : 100% Agree
TheKanataThrilla (28-Oct) : Tampa GM is stupid
TheKanataThrilla (28-Oct) : I hope they win, but sorry Tampa I think pulling Snell is stupid at this point.
TheKanataThrilla (28-Oct) : Does the current QB injury situation save Mike McCarthy from being fired?
Zero2Cool (28-Oct) : Oh, my bad. Dallas Cowboys traded him. Oops
Zero2Cool (28-Oct) : Vikings traded Everseon Griffen to Lions.
Zero2Cool (28-Oct) : Panthers release CB Josh Hawkins after he was seen dancing in public without a mask
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : Dolphins are exploring trade offers for CB Xavien Howard, per @OmarKelly. They have an offer on the table and are seriously considering moving him before next week's deadline. Howard signed a large 5-
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : Badgers QB Graham Mertz positive test *confirmed* for COVID-19. He'll miss 21 days.
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : Why we go up, and down all the time?
Cheesey (27-Oct) : Thanks for the info Wayne!
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : Wisconsin is potentially down to its fourth string quarterback for the next 21 days because of overly restrictive Big Ten policies on positive covid test results
wpr (27-Oct) : Cheesey, not really. If he was good he wouldn't have been released. He has never had 500 yards in a season. In his best year he caught 45 passes out of 64 targets..
Cheesey (27-Oct) : I don’t know anything about him. Is he any good?
Zero2Cool (27-Oct) : From Twitter... Packers are bringing in veteran WR Seth Roberts, who was released by the Panthers earlier today. A source said the plan is to sign him to the practice squad initially.
Smokey (26-Oct) : Fred & Ethel Mertz used be "Lucey & Rickey's" neighbors on the I Love Lucey show. Is this fellow related ? LOL
Zero2Cool (26-Oct) : @Gil_Brandt Davante Adams has two games this season of 150+ receiving yards and 2+ receiving touchdowns. The rest of the NFL's receivers has two such games in 2020 (Justin Jefferson and Tyler Lockett)
Cheesey (26-Oct) : Mertz, the Wisconsin Badgers QB.
Zero2Cool (26-Oct) : Terrible. @JosinaAnderson Odell Beckham Jr just text me that his ACL is torn and that his season is over.
Smokey (26-Oct) : Who?
Zero2Cool (26-Oct) : Graham Mertz, who had a record-setting first career start Friday, tested positive for COVID-19
yooperfan (26-Oct) : Thanks WPR, I had never heard his name before.
Mucky Tundra (26-Oct) : What is it with Seattle and close games?
wpr (26-Oct) : Yoop Black is a PS player called up for the game.They sent him back down already. I hope Amos gives him the ball b/c that may be his only game trophy.
KRK (26-Oct) : T/F after the game, 12 was talking to Ken Stills for 5 minutes. Trade for Stills?
yooperfan (25-Oct) : Who the hell is Henry Black?
Cheesey (25-Oct) : I agree Zero. Helmet to helmet as he was sliding.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Terrible hit on Andy Dalton.
Cheesey (25-Oct) : Wow Yoop! I didn’t think you were that much older then me.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Inactives : 32 RB Tyler Ervin 33 RB Aaron Jones 69 T David Bakhtiari 10 QB Jordan Love 20 CB Kevin King 95 DL Tyler Lancaster 26 S Darnell Savage
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Official. Damn it! Aaron Jones— OUT today for GB.
yooperfan (25-Oct) : Cheesey I’m going on 73.
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : Ego has no amigo
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : NFL fined the #Titans $350,000 for violating COVID-19 protocols. League won’t hand out individual fines or strip draft picks. Case closed.
Mucky Tundra (25-Oct) : Holy crap what a crazy ending to a World Series game!
Zero2Cool (25-Oct) : We'll see about Jones. Packers are leaning on holding him, but it's game time decision.
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : Jones is out for the game with a calf strain
packerfanoutwest (25-Oct) : Jones is out for the game with a calf strain
Cheesey (25-Oct) : Not surprised about Bak. I think the Packers knew all along he wasn’t going to play.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 8:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
45m / Random Babble / Cheesey

57m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

4h / Random Babble / KRK

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

28-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

27-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

27-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

26-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

26-Oct / GameDay Threads / Cheesey

26-Oct / Around The NFL / wpr

25-Oct / Random Babble / Cheesey

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.