Discussion Board
MintBaconDrivel
2020-11-24T13:08:23Z
Enter the GameDay Chat  to discuss the game via the instant chat feature. Click HERE  to watch the game!

UserPostedImage
Green Bay Packers ( 7 - 3 )
    Total Offense = 7th
    Rushing Offense = 14th
    Passing Offense = 6th

Total Defense = 12th
    Rushing Defense = 13th
    Passing Defense = 13th

Points For = 30.8 (3rd)
    Points Against = 25.8 (17th)

UserPostedImage
Chicago Bears ( 5 - 5 )
    Total Offense = 31st
    Rushing Offense = 32nd
    Passing Offense = 25th

Total Defense = 9th
    Rushing Defense = 14th
    Passing Defense = 10th

Points For = 19.1 (31st)
    Points Against = 20.9 (6th)

Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2020-11-24T13:28:17Z
On paper this looks like another knock down drag out nail biter.
Packers 16
Bears 13
Zero2Cool
2020-11-24T13:49:02Z
The Packers have no energy at home at all. And now they face a team that can punch them in the face.

Packers 13
Bears 20

The season is going to be over soon.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2020-11-24T14:30:14Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

The Packers have no energy at home at all. And now they face a team that can punch them in the face.

Packers 13
Bears 20

The season is going to be over soon.

Wow!!!
And you yelled at me during the chat???🤔

I think our guys are ticked off and will take it out on “Da Bares”.

I see it
Packers 35
Bears 13
UserPostedImage
beast
2020-11-24T17:51:24Z
Can the Packers finally beat a decent defense?

This actually could be a good defensive game, as Bears defense is very good and their offense sucks.
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-11-24T22:42:13Z
17-14....the beloved
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
2020-11-25T01:49:43Z
Pack is pissed because of the way they played in the 2nd half Sunday.....this game will not be the typical "nail biter",,,,,,,,,,,total annihilation
Packers lay a 40+ burger on them
beast
2020-11-25T03:17:47Z
Originally Posted by: packerfanoutwest 

Pack is pissed because of the way they played in the 2nd half Sunday.....this game will not be the typical "nail biter",,,,,,,,,,,total annihilation
Packers lay a 40+ burger on them

Yeah, but their last two games in cooler weather (Vikings and Jaguars), they didn't look like they wanted to be there.

So while the Packers defense might be able to step up against a horrible offense, and Lazard could have a break out return game.

I'm concerned will they look like they're happy to be playing, despite cooler weather, because they didn't those two perviously mentioned games.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2020-11-25T05:29:21Z
I heard they are going to have about five hundred fans in the stsnds (team employees and family members) so maybe that will help light a fire under them, knowing that loved ones might be there watching them.
At least I hope it will help.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-11-27T19:49:05Z
Bears coach Matt Nagy says Mitch Trubisky is the starting QB against the #Packers.

And suddenly I have hope!!
UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2020-11-27T20:48:25Z
be careful what you wish for.....expect read option.

I hope we don't react as if we didn't expect it.
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Zero2Cool
2020-11-27T21:46:20Z
Originally Posted by: KRK 

be careful what you wish for.....expect read option.

I hope we don't react as if we didn't expect it.

Based what I've witnessed from this defense. I wouldn't worry about them reacting.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2020-11-28T18:28:18Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Based what I've witnessed from this defense. I wouldn't worry about them reacting.

Oh.....they WILL react!!! Kind of like..,..”Hey! Who was that, that just ran by me!?!?”
🤪
UserPostedImage
beast
2020-11-28T19:06:11Z
I think it would go been better if we faced the less athletic QB Folk... but looks like we're getting the more athletic younger QB.

As Bears come off a bye week, with a lot of film. Packers defense hasn't seemed to want to play football outside since it's cooled down... and Packers offense has struggled against physical DL and athletic LB which the Bears certainly have.

Low scoring game, depends who makes more mistakes, I'm guessing Packers but I'm biased,.as I think the Packers defense can give the Bears offensive front troubles as they're not that good.

24-20 OR 21-17 heading late into the game, someone makes a big mistake leading to the important stand if the Packers win this drive, then it's the dagger, if not Bears have a shot to win.

I'm thinking turnover where either Packers defense has to stop the Bears on a short drive, or Rodgers gets a short field to try to put them away.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-11-28T21:02:23Z
Packers elevate RB Mike Weber and LB Scoota Harris for tomorrow night’s game against the Bears.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-11-28T23:22:59Z
GB 35
bares 7
This spot is reserved for future use
yooperfan
2020-11-29T14:42:11Z
I was shocked this morning to read this morning that the Packers are 9.5 point favorites over the Bears.
Cheesey
2020-11-29T21:10:20Z
Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

I was shocked this morning to read this morning that the Packers are 9.5 point favorites over the Bears.

I hope the Packers win by a lot more then that!
(My heart needs a break!😁)
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2020-11-29T21:31:08Z
Packers have been out of sorts for about 5 weeks now. This team needs to settle in and get right. Build monentum for a playoff run.

That's what I wanna see.

No more throwing off the back foot. No more turnovers. Fewer drops.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
buckeyepackfan
2020-11-30T00:48:59Z
Aaron Rodgers OWNS The Bears!

Time to start building wins.

Packers 48
Bears 21

BOOK IT!
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
beast
2020-11-30T00:55:59Z
Bears DL Hicks is out, very helpful to the Packers OL. Their starting NT opted out of the season. So Packers should be able to run better.

I now say 31-24 with Bears getting a lot of garbage time yardage/points.
UserPostedImage