Discussion Board
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
2021-09-28T15:03:31Z
Matt LaFleur says Allen Lazard went to special teams coordinator Mo Drayton after the 49ers’ 68-yard return and said he wanted to play on the kickoff coverage unit so that didn’t happen again.

I respect Lazard for being the guy to step up and solve the problem when he didn't have to do it.

Field position for SF in the 2nd half on GB kickoffs:
17,19 and 25 after a touchback. (They gave up trying to run it out.)

"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Zero2Cool
2021-09-28T15:12:58Z
That kind of selflessness will win you games.
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
2021-09-28T21:33:20Z
Love Lazard. He’s not selfish at all and he’s a heck of a blocker too. Steps up when needed.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (2h) : yuck
packerfanwayoutwest (2h) : Packers unveil new 1950s throwback uniforms to wear in Week 7, minus the leather helmets
Zero2Cool (20h) : Whitney Mercilus confirms that he took less money to play with the #Packers.
Zero2Cool (21h) : WR Brandin Cooks is only due $1.7 million over the rest of the year and then $13 million unguaranteed in 2022
wpr (21h) : Whitney is in good company. #50 worn by Rich Wingo, Blake Martinez, Jim Carter, Johnny Holland and the greatest #50 according to AV rating: AJ Hawk!
Zero2Cool (22h) : Darnell Savage returned to practice today, an important step in him clearing concussion protocol.
yooperfan (23h) : No way!!!!
Zero2Cool (23h) : Texans over Cardinals.
Zero2Cool (23h) : Whitney Mercilus wearing #50
Zero2Cool (23h) : Packers announce Whitney Mercilus signing
beast (21-Oct) : Random Note: If we need another healthy Safety, I hope they sign Raven Greene back, he's good when healthy (but can't stay healthy), but maybe stay healthy long enough to get Savage back.
Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : Colts. Second-year safety Julian Blackmon suffered a torn Achilles in practice Wednesday.
Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : Where's that Dean been the past two years?
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : Last 2 games, per PFF Lowry: 8 pressures, 2 sacks Garvin: 6 pressure, 1 sack Sullivan: 2 rec on 6 tgts for 11 yds Patrick: 0 sacks, 1 pressure allowed
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : Texans, Dolphins could have Deshaun Watson deal done this week
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : You mean I can't bank on Tannenhill getting ~8 TD's vs Chiefs?
dfosterf (20-Oct) : QB projections have gone whack in our flea flicker
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : Former Texans DE Whitney Mercilus expected to join the Green Bay Packers, per a league source
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : Browns QB Case Keenum to start on Thursday night vs. Broncos.
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : Green Bay Packers have the highest-graded inside linebacker in the NFL at @PFF .
Zero2Cool (20-Oct) : Ravens lost All-Pro LT Ronnie Stanley for the season due to ankle surgery, while the #Bills will be without TE Dawson Knox due to a broken hand.
packerfanwayoutwest (19-Oct) : but will they win?
packerfanwayoutwest (19-Oct) : Von Miller: I don’t know who the Browns’ tackle I’m going against is, but I’m going to kill him
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : Bears have placed DE Robert Quinn on the COVID-19 list. He has 5.5 sacks for them so far this season, second most on the team.
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : to make room for LB Aaron Adeoye
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : Packers release Quinton Dunbar
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : Cleveland Browns ✔ @Browns We have placed Kareem Hunt and JOK on injured reserve
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : Packers will induct WRs Greg Jennings and LB Tim Harris into their Hall of Fame in 2022
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : Greg Jennings will be inducted into the @PackersHOF in 2022
Zero2Cool (19-Oct) : Why we talking about a punter who isn't even on the team? My goodness, let, it, go lol damn kids these days
dfosterf (19-Oct) : Is that what his name was?
Mucky Tundra (19-Oct) : Come on dfosterf, tell us how you REALLY feel about JK Scott
dfosterf (18-Oct) : We got that 82 yarder just about the time when bobble head would have tore off a 29 yarder
dfosterf (18-Oct) : Kiddin you, Dave
dfosterf (18-Oct) : Friggin' dhazer could have done better
dfosterf (18-Oct) : 1.8 million to that bobble headed twerp Scott in his career here, coupled with a 5th round pick. Who looked at him and said, "Oh, yeah, let's get him in the 5th round!,
dfosterf (18-Oct) : Chinese rip-off one, lol, he's still a punter...
dfosterf (18-Oct) : I want a Corey Bojorquez jersey.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : aFleur says C Josh Myers will most likely miss a couple games because of the knee injury he suffered yesterday.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Vikings placed CB Patrick Peterson, who left Sunday’s game with what was called cramping, on Injured Reserve.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Packers defense continues to excel at tackling. They’ve missed the fewest tackles in the league and are PFF’s highest graded tackling team overall.
packerfanwayoutwest (18-Oct) : chicitysports.com...alot boys crying over there..The Bears Still Suck!!
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : Former Secretary of State Colin Powell has died. He was 84 years old.
Zero2Cool (18-Oct) : 8 total pressures for Dean Lowry the last two weeks, per PFF.
beast (18-Oct) : Another OT game, Steelers/Seahawks, even without Russell Wilson. Steelers just ain't the same offense as past years ..
packerfanwayoutwest (18-Oct) : Guess who is the new owner of the Bears?
Mucky Tundra (17-Oct) : tough stretch for the Browns: lose a shoot out to the Chargers on the road and then get stomped by the Cardinals at home
Zero2Cool (17-Oct) : How about that 82 yard punt!!
yooperfan (17-Oct) : I'm slowly climbing out of the basement after a slow start
yooperfan (17-Oct) : I'm slowly climbing out of the basement after a slow start
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / packerfanwayoutwest

20-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

19-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

19-Oct / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

19-Oct / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

19-Oct / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.