Discussion Board
nerdmann
2022-01-23T04:24:21Z
This is the ugliest moment I can think of in the history of this franchise.

I remember when Dan Reeves came in here with Mike Vick. Up until then, our franchise had been UNDEFEATED at home in the playoffs. In some part due to not having made the playoffs in the 70s and 80s, but still.

You got 4th and 26. You got the SB against the Broncos. You got that bullshit against Brady last year.

But this is an all time low. Matt needs to learn a bitter lesson tonight.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
go.pack.go.
2022-01-23T04:31:33Z
Yep. Makes me not look forward to watching the Packers play ever again. Look good in regular season just to shit the bed in the playoffs… and let special teams be the reason for losing, when it’s been OBVIOUS all year that our special teams is a liability? What a joke!

Rodgers & Adams are gone. Say hello to 4-13 for the next 20 years. At least we can look forward to top 5 draft picks.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2022-01-23T04:37:00Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Yep. Makes me not look forward to watching the Packers play ever again. Look good in regular season just to shit the bed in the playoffs… and let special teams be the reason for losing, when it’s been OBVIOUS all year that our special teams is a liability? What a joke!

Rodgers & Adams are gone. Say hello to 4-13 for the next 20 years. At least we can look forward to top 5 draft picks.



This is why they have planned to replace Rodgers. Aaron has been in the NFCCG 50% of the time for over a decade. He's had enough chances.

Love gets another off season, gets offenses designed for HIS strengths. Let's see what we got before this franchise is embarrassed beyond repair.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
2022-01-23T04:38:43Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

This is why they have planned to replace Rodgers. Aaron has been in the NFCCG 50% of the time for over a decade. He's had enough chances.

Love gets another off season, gets offenses designed for HIS strengths. Let's see what we got before this franchise is embarrassed beyond repair.



Let's say love is 80% as good as Aaron Rodgers. 100% of coaches would take that CONSISTENT 80% over the inconsistent 60% Rodgers adherence to the offense.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Cheesey
2022-01-23T04:42:38Z
Question: what does home field advantage mean for the Green Bay Packers?

Answer: Not a darn thing
UserPostedImage
beast
2022-01-23T04:45:58Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Let's say love is 80% as good as Aaron Rodgers. 100% of coaches would take that CONSISTENT 80% over the inconsistent 60% Rodgers adherence to the offense.



That adherence stuff is mostly BS stuff in your head!

This game is about matchups, and physically defensive fronts that can cover half way decent like the 49ers are the enemy of their offensive scheme... which is why they're 6-0 against the Rams.

The fact of the matter is other than Adams and the RBs the offense failed in the passing game.

And STs basically gave up 10 points with blocked kicks...

Defense did amazing only giving up 6 points, though they kept letting receiver over the middle, where I'd like to see Jimmy G numbers broken down from over the middle vs outside, because I don't remember him hitting the outside much at all other than that bubble screens.
UserPostedImage
beast
2022-01-23T04:52:04Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

This is the ugliest moment I can think of in the history of this franchise.

I remember when Dan Reeves came in here with Mike Vick. Up until then, our franchise had been UNDEFEATED at home in the playoffs. In some part due to not having made the playoffs in the 70s and 80s, but still.

You got 4th and 26. You got the SB against the Broncos. You got that bullshit against Brady last year.

But this is an all time low. Matt needs to learn a bitter lesson tonight.

4th and 26 and Kaepernick running completely wild were much much worse in my opinion...

But maybe that's because I sorta expected the Vick and tonight's loss as possiblity of certain things didn't happen, and never imaged 4th and 26 nor Kap ...

UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2022-01-23T05:15:54Z
If this would have been a shootout, where both teams played well and they just edged us out, that would be a totally different scenario.

As a franchise, you have to have more moments of glory than moments like, whatever this was.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
2022-01-23T05:18:17Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

That adherence stuff is mostly BS stuff in your head!

This game is about matchups, and physically defensive fronts that can cover half way decent like the 49ers are the enemy of their offensive scheme... which is why they're 6-0 against the Rams.

The fact of the matter is other than Adams and the RBs the offense failed in the passing game.

And STs basically gave up 10 points with blocked kicks...

Defense did amazing only giving up 6 points, though they kept letting receiver over the middle, where I'd like to see Jimmy G numbers broken down from over the middle vs outside, because I don't remember him hitting the outside much at all other than that bubble screens.


Aaron's been doing this all year. It's like flipping a switch after halftime. Suddenly he's unstoppable again.

How many times did he pass up guys underneath and scrample to the right in this game?

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
go.pack.go.
2022-01-23T05:19:50Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Let's say love is 80% as good as Aaron Rodgers. 100% of coaches would take that CONSISTENT 80% over the inconsistent 60% Rodgers adherence to the offense.



To say that Love is 80% as good as Rodgers is a very big statement. 80% as good is still a top 5-10 QB in this league, and that ain’t Love. He might be 50% as good.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2022-01-23T05:43:32Z
Honestly? I don’t see me getting to see the Packers in the super bowl for the rest of my life.
I thought this season would be my best chance.
But they found a way to lose.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2022-01-23T05:44:53Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

To say that Love is 80% as good as Rodgers is a very big statement. 80% as good is still a top 5-10 QB in this league, and that ain’t Love. He might be 50% as good.



We'll see.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Zero2Cool
2022-01-23T15:12:55Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Honestly? I don’t see me getting to see the Packers in the super bowl for the rest of my life.
I thought this season would be my best chance.
But they found a way to lose.



That's how I feel. This was my last Super Bowl for Packers in my life time.
UserPostedImage
2022-01-23T15:39:16Z
Seriously, is MLF really that good of a coach? Opening drive, they go right down the field. SF makes their adjustments and basically shuts the offense down. What adjustments did MLF do, with #12 having a shitty game?
Nonstopdrivel
2022-01-23T17:15:49Z
As Pete Bukowski (whom I happen loathe as a person) put it on his podcast last night, La Fleur and Rodgers played scared. What's worse is it was the second year in a row they played scared in the playoffs. The worst thing of all is that they didn't spend the last two weeks focusing on nothing but special teams and getting that shit buttoned down tight.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2022-01-23T17:39:46Z
Matt's plays resulted in guys open, as screencaps attest. Same old story dating back to 2015, week 8 after the bye.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
bboystyle
2022-01-23T19:26:13Z
Vick deaded the whole Lambeau Mystique. After him, no one was or is afraid to play in GB in Janurary
blank
bboystyle
2022-01-23T19:30:55Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

This is why they have planned to replace Rodgers. Aaron has been in the NFCCG 50% of the time for over a decade. He's had enough chances.

Love gets another off season, gets offenses designed for HIS strengths. Let's see what we got before this franchise is embarrassed beyond repair.




Sadly, i blame Rodgers and the offense 2 out of the 6 NFC ship games we were in. The other ones fell on our defense,special teams and coach.


People need to stop holding QBs to such high regards when it comes to wins. Wins are not a QB stat. Too many factors are in play in football to solely give credit or blame on one person.

ESPN has taken dumb hot takes from the NBA and applied it to the NFL. An indivdual can take over a game in the NBA. That cant happen in the NFL especially when it comes to the QB.
blank
Mucky Tundra
2022-01-23T19:41:01Z
Home field advantage disappearing in the playoffs is something that's happened all around the league the past two decades. With more tv timeouts, stoppages for reviews, rising ticket prices pushing out diehards who want to stand and scream the whole game, people looking at their phones etc. On top of that you have rules changing to make it easier to throw the ball with defensive penalties meaning being a few scores down isnt an automatic KO anymore.
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Mucky Tundra
2022-01-24T07:08:59Z
Originally Posted by: bboystyle 

Sadly, i blame Rodgers and the offense 2 out of the 6 NFC ship games we were in. The other ones fell on our defense,special teams and coach.


People need to stop holding QBs to such high regards when it comes to wins. Wins are not a QB stat. Too many factors are in play in football to solely give credit or blame on one person.

ESPN has taken dumb hot takes from the NBA and applied it to the NFL. An indivdual can take over a game in the NBA. That cant happen in the NFL especially when it comes to the QB.



I'm glad someone else has noticed this and is tired of it. So sick of hearing anytime a team loses "Quarterback X choked and couldn't get the job done!" Another thing floating around that's beginning to grate on my nerves in a similar vein is "Green Bay had two Hall of Fame QBs and only two Super Bowl wins for the past 30 years!" Yes, and that puts us behind...the Patriots and Broncos, that's it.


“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
packerfanwayoutwest (2h) : it's part of building chemistry
packerfanwayoutwest (2h) : I know the OTA's are vouluntary, just seems like he would want to start seeing what the newbs are made of
Cheesey (3h) : The newbies need to learn the playbook first.
Zero2Cool (4h) : That doesn't happen until training camp. OTAs aren't like that. Which is probably why they're voluntary. That's my guess.
packerfanwayoutwest (4h) : doesn't he want the new WR to get on his bus?
Zero2Cool (5h) : Said something about the ramp up. No throwing. Throwing. No throwing and then training camp and throwing for months.
Zero2Cool (5h) : Rodgers said his arm never felt better during season than when he skipped OTAs in 2020.
civic (8h) : Load management? Maybe that’s why MLF is not too bothered?
civic (8h) : Do they want to use up a 38 year old arm when they are going to the super bowl?
Cheesey (15h) : Ding ding ding! We have a winner!!!😁
bboystyle (21h) : Because its Voluntary?
packerfanwayoutwest (22h) : Why is #12 not at voluntary OTA's?
wpr (26-May) : Whatta jerk. ;)
Zero2Cool (26-May) : Christian Watson the only unsigned Packers draft pick now.
Zero2Cool (26-May) : NFL/NFLPA keep the 16-player practice squads, with the call-up previsions.
Cheesey (26-May) : I know I don't. He can just go away as far as I'm concerned.
Zero2Cool (26-May) : Who cares bout that bum
packerfanwayoutwest (26-May) : Kaepernick a Raider?
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Packers claim Chris Slayton off waivers, who joins a crowded IDL room
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo was the only player to be unanimously voted First Team All-NBA this season.
Cheesey (25-May) : Saw, I mean
Cheesey (25-May) : The poor girl would have been even more embarrassed if she say how really OLD you were!!!
Zero2Cool (24-May) : OTA's are blah, but sure is nice to hear from players.
Zero2Cool (24-May) : The look on her face when she realized it was root beer was funny. She was about to get someone to card me (she was under 18) and went "oh wait, ugh, how embarrasing"
wpr (24-May) : Root beer is a gateway drink to wanting, you know, brewing up roots.
Zero2Cool (24-May) : Sammy Watkins not at OTA's. 9 year vet, but no Rodgers no sammy
Zero2Cool (24-May) : Scouting Combine will remain in Indianapolis in 2023 and 2024
Zero2Cool (24-May) : It was freaking root beer!!
Cheesey (24-May) : You SHOULD have been THRILLED to be carded! It means she thought you were younger then you look! (Or she has really bad eyesight!)😜🤪
Zero2Cool (23-May) : Haskins had been out drinking at a Miami nightclub, got into a fight, and left, investigators say. He was in the car with a woman and they ran out of gas.
Zero2Cool (23-May) : Dwayne Haskins had a blood-alcohol level of .24 when he was killed.
Zero2Cool (23-May) : Seahawks have signed speedy WR Marquise Goodwin.
Zero2Cool (23-May) : By a little girl younger than my daughters! I was like listen here you little shit!!
Zero2Cool (23-May) : Although, I was attempted to be carded for Root Beer the other weekend.
Zero2Cool (23-May) : No shit.
Cheesey (23-May) : Once you hit 40.....it hits back!🤪
Zero2Cool (23-May) : I am having Mock PTSD. I just saw Christian Watson and Packers and thought, Ugh, enough with the damn mocks already! then went, oh... wait
buckeyepackfan (20-May) : Absurd is a 5 star high school qb starting price ro play in college is 8 Million! Per Dan Patrick
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Well, I don't want you thinking I view you same as I do PackerNation, since I related them to clown lol
packerfanwayoutwest (20-May) : no you were not and we all know it
Zero2Cool (20-May) : BTW fanout, you're not a clown, just joking around.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Cap? $26.99!!! Hoodie? $109.99!! Fook outta here.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Seeing these TV deals and other deals with absurd amounts ... makes it hard for me to spend money supporting "my" team.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Who is we, this clown acting like he's not human or something.
Cheesey (20-May) : Uh ..who is AOC???
Cheesey (20-May) : Who is we? WE IS PACKERS HOME!😜
packerfanwayoutwest (20-May) : who is we?
Zero2Cool (20-May) : We have life on Mars!!
packerfanwayoutwest (19-May) : NO POLITICS!!!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2022 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 3:25 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 3:25 PM
PATRIOTS
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 8:30 AM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 12:00 PM
JETS
Sunday, Oct 23 @ 12:00 PM
Commanders
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 7:20 PM
Bills
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Nov 17 @ 7:15 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Nov 27 @ 7:20 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Monday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 25 @ 12:00 PM
Dolphins
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 3:25 PM
VIKINGS
Saturday, Jan 7 @ 11:00 PM
LIONS
Recent Topics
8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Pugger

15h / Random Babble / Cheesey

26-May / Around The NFL / Cheesey

26-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

25-May / Random Babble / Cheesey

24-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

23-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

23-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-May / Random Babble / wpr

19-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2022 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.