Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2022-01-24T14:05:30Z
This is where I was sitting at during the 49ers at Packers game. A whole new meaning to nose bleed seats! haha
 20220122_191538.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 20220122_191523.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 20220122_191348.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2022-01-24T14:18:39Z
Nice to see that you have ascended to new heights😂
Zero2Cool
2022-01-24T14:28:20Z
Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

Nice to see that you have ascended to new heights😂



That was the highest I've ever sat at Lambeau Field, lol. Walking up there was draining as heck. Ended up taking the elevator down and wow that was so much faster. It took my ass 20 minutes to get to the top and probably 30 seconds to get from top to ground in elevator. I thought my out of shape ass was gonna pass out!
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2022-01-24T15:17:25Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

That was the highest I've ever sat at Lambeau Field, lol. Walking up there was draining as heck. Ended up taking the elevator down and wow that was so much faster. It took my ass 20 minutes to get to the top and probably 30 seconds to get from top to ground in elevator. I thought my out of shape ass was gonna pass out!


Sounds like at my age that climb would have been my last😥.
Pretty much the reason I don't go to the games anymore.

nerdmann
2022-01-24T18:43:27Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

That was the highest I've ever sat at Lambeau Field, lol. Walking up there was draining as heck. Ended up taking the elevator down and wow that was so much faster. It took my ass 20 minutes to get to the top and probably 30 seconds to get from top to ground in elevator. I thought my out of shape ass was gonna pass out!



Hornung used to run those steps!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-24T22:34:16Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Hornung used to run those steps!



Not THOSE steps nerd. They were a part of the last extension. I've been up there. They are vertical. I was looking around for Heidi and Goat Peter. I think they were a few rows below us.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
go.pack.go.
2022-01-26T22:04:34Z
Just out of curiosity, what did it cost to go to the playoff game?

And what (on average) would it cost for me to go to a regular season game?

I’m from VA and I’ve seen them play the Redskins twice, but never at Lambeau. It’s a dream of mine to make the trip up there for a game. My goal was to make it before Rodgers retires/leaves but I’m not sure that will happen now.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2022-01-26T22:17:21Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Just out of curiosity, what did it cost to go to the playoff game?

And what (on average) would it cost for me to go to a regular season game?

I’m from VA and I’ve seen them play the Redskins twice, but never at Lambeau. It’s a dream of mine to make the trip up there for a game. My goal was to make it before Rodgers retires/leaves but I’m not sure that will happen now.



Well....you need to get on your cell phone, give Rodgers a call, and tell him he has to hang around one more year so you can see him play at Lambeau!🤪

I actually got to see Rodgers play his first regular season snaps there. They took Favre out because we were blowing out the Saints (52-3).


UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-27T01:20:59Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Just out of curiosity, what did it cost to go to the playoff game?

And what (on average) would it cost for me to go to a regular season game?

I’m from VA and I’ve seen them play the Redskins twice, but never at Lambeau. It’s a dream of mine to make the trip up there for a game. My goal was to make it before Rodgers retires/leaves but I’m not sure that will happen now.



Preseason games this year were between $58-74
Regular season were $118-149.

Roughly the end zone seats are the least expensive and between the 20's the most expensive. This is in the lower bowl. If you get into the club boxes or the 400 to 700 seats, they are more.
https://am.ticketmaster.com/packers/seatingchart 

I'm sure next year the prices will increase again. They have gone up almost every year for the past 10 years.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
go.pack.go.
2022-01-27T01:27:38Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Preseason games this year were between $58-74
Regular season were $118-149.

Roughly the end zone seats are the least expensive and between the 20's the most expensive. This is in the lower bowl. If you get into the club boxes or the 400 to 700 seats, they are more.
https://am.ticketmaster.com/packers/seatingchart 

I'm sure next year the prices will increase again. They have gone up almost every year for the past 10 years.



Thanks! That’s not as bad as I anticipated

UserPostedImage
beast
2022-01-27T03:57:02Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

That was the highest I've ever sat at Lambeau Field, lol. Walking up there was draining as heck. Ended up taking the elevator down and wow that was so much faster. It took my ass 20 minutes to get to the top and probably 30 seconds to get from top to ground in elevator. I thought my out of shape ass was gonna pass out!

Hmm 🤔 might of been easier if you took the elevator up, and walked down, instead of the other way around 😜


UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2022-01-27T04:49:29Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Thanks! That’s not as bad as I anticipated



Well.....if Rodgers leaves, and the Packers end up sucking, you might be able to get a ticket cheaper then face value.

The year they went 4-12, I went to 3 games. And if my memory serves me right, 2 of those games were wins!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-27T12:32:46Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Thanks! That’s not as bad as I anticipated



Those are the season ticket holder prices. In the aftermarket who knows? About 10 years ago I took my son to bares-Packers game on Christmas. Even though most people wanted to be with their family and there were plenty of options on Stub Hub, they were still double.

But as Cheesey points out it depends on the game, the time of year and the record of the team. As you are from VA, I do not recommend that you go to a game after Nov 1. Packing all the extra gear you might need will be a hassle. Go to one of the first games in Sept/Oct. It may be chilly or even raining but it will be easier than a Dec/Jan game for you. I have plenty of cold weather gear and I have suffered from the cold by the end of the game. When I was in my 20's My wife and I sat through a vikings game that went into overtime and ended in a tie. I had a snow mobile suit, boots and gloves on and I was freezing. This game was the Sunday after Thanksgiving. At first I thought it was me but when all the fans started booing when the viking kicker missed the game winning field goal I realized EVERYONE was cold and wanted to go home.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Zero2Cool
2022-01-27T12:59:24Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

Hmm 🤔 might of been easier if you took the elevator up, and walked down, instead of the other way around 😜



Absolutely! When I looked up the seating options, I read something about an elevator. We didn't see it from the gate we entered. They were all ramps, but damn in all that winter gear and my boots -- I didn't think I'd make it! We got to section 300 and I went I sure as hell hope they skipped a few sections because if this is only half, I dead!
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
2022-01-27T13:22:00Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Those are the season ticket holder prices. In the aftermarket who knows? About 10 years ago I took my son to bares-Packers game on Christmas. Even though most people wanted to be with their family and there were plenty of options on Stub Hub, they were still double.

But as Cheesey points out it depends on the game, the time of year and the record of the team. As you are from VA, I do not recommend that you go to a game after Nov 1. Packing all the extra gear you might need will be a hassle. Go to one of the first games in Sept/Oct. It may be chilly or even raining but it will be easier than a Dec/Jan game for you. I have plenty of cold weather gear and I have suffered from the cold by the end of the game. When I was in my 20's My wife and I sat through a vikings game that went into overtime and ended in a tie. I had a snow mobile suit, boots and gloves on and I was freezing. This game was the Sunday after Thanksgiving. At first I thought it was me but when all the fans started booing when the viking kicker missed the game winning field goal I realized EVERYONE was cold and wanted to go home.



Yeah I know what you mean lol. I am used to cold weather though, it was just a high in the 20’s here the other day. This morning was single digits. I’m also a forester so I work in those elements. I’m from western VA, so I’m in the mountains. However, I do realize that Green Bay is a whole different kind of cold and I would probably die lol.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-27T14:57:28Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Yeah I know what you mean lol. I am used to cold weather though, it was just a high in the 20’s here the other day. This morning was single digits. I’m also a forester so I work in those elements. I’m from western VA, so I’m in the mountains. However, I do realize that Green Bay is a whole different kind of cold and I would probably die lol.



HAHA. Probably not. If you work outside you know what to do. I know not all of VA is in the Tidewater region. That's why I included the hassle of bring cold weather gear on your trip. Even if your drip it's a pain. If you fly it will take a bag just for that stuff.

"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Cheesey
2022-01-27T17:01:21Z
I can see Zero, entering the gate at Lambeau Field, saying to the ticket guy....."I must be in the front row!!!"
Then he ends up sitting BEHIND Bob Uecker!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-27T18:15:51Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I can see Zero, entering the gate at Lambeau Field, saying to the ticket guy....."I must be in the front row!!!"
Then he ends up sitting BEHIND Bob Uecker!



UserPostedImage
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
packerfanwayoutwest (2h) : it's part of building chemistry
packerfanwayoutwest (2h) : I know the OTA's are vouluntary, just seems like he would want to start seeing what the newbs are made of
Cheesey (3h) : The newbies need to learn the playbook first.
Zero2Cool (4h) : That doesn't happen until training camp. OTAs aren't like that. Which is probably why they're voluntary. That's my guess.
packerfanwayoutwest (4h) : doesn't he want the new WR to get on his bus?
Zero2Cool (5h) : Said something about the ramp up. No throwing. Throwing. No throwing and then training camp and throwing for months.
Zero2Cool (5h) : Rodgers said his arm never felt better during season than when he skipped OTAs in 2020.
civic (8h) : Load management? Maybe that’s why MLF is not too bothered?
civic (8h) : Do they want to use up a 38 year old arm when they are going to the super bowl?
Cheesey (15h) : Ding ding ding! We have a winner!!!😁
bboystyle (21h) : Because its Voluntary?
packerfanwayoutwest (22h) : Why is #12 not at voluntary OTA's?
wpr (26-May) : Whatta jerk. ;)
Zero2Cool (26-May) : Christian Watson the only unsigned Packers draft pick now.
Zero2Cool (26-May) : NFL/NFLPA keep the 16-player practice squads, with the call-up previsions.
Cheesey (26-May) : I know I don't. He can just go away as far as I'm concerned.
Zero2Cool (26-May) : Who cares bout that bum
packerfanwayoutwest (26-May) : Kaepernick a Raider?
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Packers claim Chris Slayton off waivers, who joins a crowded IDL room
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo was the only player to be unanimously voted First Team All-NBA this season.
Cheesey (25-May) : Saw, I mean
Cheesey (25-May) : The poor girl would have been even more embarrassed if she say how really OLD you were!!!
Zero2Cool (24-May) : OTA's are blah, but sure is nice to hear from players.
Zero2Cool (24-May) : The look on her face when she realized it was root beer was funny. She was about to get someone to card me (she was under 18) and went "oh wait, ugh, how embarrasing"
wpr (24-May) : Root beer is a gateway drink to wanting, you know, brewing up roots.
Zero2Cool (24-May) : Sammy Watkins not at OTA's. 9 year vet, but no Rodgers no sammy
Zero2Cool (24-May) : Scouting Combine will remain in Indianapolis in 2023 and 2024
Zero2Cool (24-May) : It was freaking root beer!!
Cheesey (24-May) : You SHOULD have been THRILLED to be carded! It means she thought you were younger then you look! (Or she has really bad eyesight!)😜🤪
Zero2Cool (23-May) : Haskins had been out drinking at a Miami nightclub, got into a fight, and left, investigators say. He was in the car with a woman and they ran out of gas.
Zero2Cool (23-May) : Dwayne Haskins had a blood-alcohol level of .24 when he was killed.
Zero2Cool (23-May) : Seahawks have signed speedy WR Marquise Goodwin.
Zero2Cool (23-May) : By a little girl younger than my daughters! I was like listen here you little shit!!
Zero2Cool (23-May) : Although, I was attempted to be carded for Root Beer the other weekend.
Zero2Cool (23-May) : No shit.
Cheesey (23-May) : Once you hit 40.....it hits back!🤪
Zero2Cool (23-May) : I am having Mock PTSD. I just saw Christian Watson and Packers and thought, Ugh, enough with the damn mocks already! then went, oh... wait
buckeyepackfan (20-May) : Absurd is a 5 star high school qb starting price ro play in college is 8 Million! Per Dan Patrick
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Well, I don't want you thinking I view you same as I do PackerNation, since I related them to clown lol
packerfanwayoutwest (20-May) : no you were not and we all know it
Zero2Cool (20-May) : BTW fanout, you're not a clown, just joking around.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Cap? $26.99!!! Hoodie? $109.99!! Fook outta here.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Seeing these TV deals and other deals with absurd amounts ... makes it hard for me to spend money supporting "my" team.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Who is we, this clown acting like he's not human or something.
Cheesey (20-May) : Uh ..who is AOC???
Cheesey (20-May) : Who is we? WE IS PACKERS HOME!😜
packerfanwayoutwest (20-May) : who is we?
Zero2Cool (20-May) : We have life on Mars!!
packerfanwayoutwest (19-May) : NO POLITICS!!!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2022 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 3:25 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 3:25 PM
PATRIOTS
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 8:30 AM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 12:00 PM
JETS
Sunday, Oct 23 @ 12:00 PM
Commanders
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 7:20 PM
Bills
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Nov 17 @ 7:15 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Nov 27 @ 7:20 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Monday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 25 @ 12:00 PM
Dolphins
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 3:25 PM
VIKINGS
Saturday, Jan 7 @ 11:00 PM
LIONS
Recent Topics
8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Pugger

15h / Random Babble / Cheesey

26-May / Around The NFL / Cheesey

26-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

25-May / Random Babble / Cheesey

24-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

23-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / MintBaconDrivel

23-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

20-May / Random Babble / wpr

19-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2022 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.