Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2022-01-24T14:05:30Z
This is where I was sitting at during the 49ers at Packers game. A whole new meaning to nose bleed seats! haha
 20220122_191538.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 20220122_191523.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
 20220122_191348.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2022-01-24T14:18:39Z
Nice to see that you have ascended to new heights😂
Zero2Cool
2022-01-24T14:28:20Z
Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

Nice to see that you have ascended to new heights😂

That was the highest I've ever sat at Lambeau Field, lol. Walking up there was draining as heck. Ended up taking the elevator down and wow that was so much faster. It took my ass 20 minutes to get to the top and probably 30 seconds to get from top to ground in elevator. I thought my out of shape ass was gonna pass out!
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2022-01-24T15:17:25Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

That was the highest I've ever sat at Lambeau Field, lol. Walking up there was draining as heck. Ended up taking the elevator down and wow that was so much faster. It took my ass 20 minutes to get to the top and probably 30 seconds to get from top to ground in elevator. I thought my out of shape ass was gonna pass out!

Sounds like at my age that climb would have been my last😥.
Pretty much the reason I don't go to the games anymore.

nerdmann
2022-01-24T18:43:27Z

Hornung used to run those steps!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-24T22:34:16Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Hornung used to run those steps!

Not THOSE steps nerd. They were a part of the last extension. I've been up there. They are vertical. I was looking around for Heidi and Goat Peter. I think they were a few rows below us.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
go.pack.go.
2022-01-26T22:04:34Z
Just out of curiosity, what did it cost to go to the playoff game?

And what (on average) would it cost for me to go to a regular season game?

I’m from VA and I’ve seen them play the Redskins twice, but never at Lambeau. It’s a dream of mine to make the trip up there for a game. My goal was to make it before Rodgers retires/leaves but I’m not sure that will happen now.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2022-01-26T22:17:21Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

I’m from VA and I’ve seen them play the Redskins twice, but never at Lambeau. It’s a dream of mine to make the trip up there for a game. My goal was to make it before Rodgers retires/leaves but I’m not sure that will happen now.

Well....you need to get on your cell phone, give Rodgers a call, and tell him he has to hang around one more year so you can see him play at Lambeau!🤪

I actually got to see Rodgers play his first regular season snaps there. They took Favre out because we were blowing out the Saints (52-3).

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-27T01:20:59Z

Preseason games this year were between $58-74
Regular season were $118-149.

Roughly the end zone seats are the least expensive and between the 20's the most expensive. This is in the lower bowl. If you get into the club boxes or the 400 to 700 seats, they are more.
https://am.ticketmaster.com/packers/seatingchart 

I'm sure next year the prices will increase again. They have gone up almost every year for the past 10 years.
go.pack.go.
2022-01-27T01:27:38Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Preseason games this year were between $58-74
Regular season were $118-149.

Roughly the end zone seats are the least expensive and between the 20's the most expensive. This is in the lower bowl. If you get into the club boxes or the 400 to 700 seats, they are more.
https://am.ticketmaster.com/packers/seatingchart 

I'm sure next year the prices will increase again. They have gone up almost every year for the past 10 years.

Thanks! That’s not as bad as I anticipated

UserPostedImage
beast
2022-01-27T03:57:02Z

Hmm 🤔 might of been easier if you took the elevator up, and walked down, instead of the other way around 😜

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2022-01-27T04:49:29Z

Well.....if Rodgers leaves, and the Packers end up sucking, you might be able to get a ticket cheaper then face value.

The year they went 4-12, I went to 3 games. And if my memory serves me right, 2 of those games were wins!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-27T12:32:46Z

Those are the season ticket holder prices. In the aftermarket who knows? About 10 years ago I took my son to bares-Packers game on Christmas. Even though most people wanted to be with their family and there were plenty of options on Stub Hub, they were still double.

But as Cheesey points out it depends on the game, the time of year and the record of the team. As you are from VA, I do not recommend that you go to a game after Nov 1. Packing all the extra gear you might need will be a hassle. Go to one of the first games in Sept/Oct. It may be chilly or even raining but it will be easier than a Dec/Jan game for you. I have plenty of cold weather gear and I have suffered from the cold by the end of the game. When I was in my 20's My wife and I sat through a vikings game that went into overtime and ended in a tie. I had a snow mobile suit, boots and gloves on and I was freezing. This game was the Sunday after Thanksgiving. At first I thought it was me but when all the fans started booing when the viking kicker missed the game winning field goal I realized EVERYONE was cold and wanted to go home.
Zero2Cool
2022-01-27T12:59:24Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

Hmm 🤔 might of been easier if you took the elevator up, and walked down, instead of the other way around 😜

Absolutely! When I looked up the seating options, I read something about an elevator. We didn't see it from the gate we entered. They were all ramps, but damn in all that winter gear and my boots -- I didn't think I'd make it! We got to section 300 and I went I sure as hell hope they skipped a few sections because if this is only half, I dead!
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
2022-01-27T13:22:00Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Those are the season ticket holder prices. In the aftermarket who knows? About 10 years ago I took my son to bares-Packers game on Christmas. Even though most people wanted to be with their family and there were plenty of options on Stub Hub, they were still double.

But as Cheesey points out it depends on the game, the time of year and the record of the team. As you are from VA, I do not recommend that you go to a game after Nov 1. Packing all the extra gear you might need will be a hassle. Go to one of the first games in Sept/Oct. It may be chilly or even raining but it will be easier than a Dec/Jan game for you. I have plenty of cold weather gear and I have suffered from the cold by the end of the game. When I was in my 20's My wife and I sat through a vikings game that went into overtime and ended in a tie. I had a snow mobile suit, boots and gloves on and I was freezing. This game was the Sunday after Thanksgiving. At first I thought it was me but when all the fans started booing when the viking kicker missed the game winning field goal I realized EVERYONE was cold and wanted to go home.

Yeah I know what you mean lol. I am used to cold weather though, it was just a high in the 20’s here the other day. This morning was single digits. I’m also a forester so I work in those elements. I’m from western VA, so I’m in the mountains. However, I do realize that Green Bay is a whole different kind of cold and I would probably die lol.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-27T14:57:28Z

Yeah I know what you mean lol. I am used to cold weather though, it was just a high in the 20’s here the other day. This morning was single digits. I’m also a forester so I work in those elements. I’m from western VA, so I’m in the mountains. However, I do realize that Green Bay is a whole different kind of cold and I would probably die lol.

HAHA. Probably not. If you work outside you know what to do. I know not all of VA is in the Tidewater region. That's why I included the hassle of bring cold weather gear on your trip. Even if your drip it's a pain. If you fly it will take a bag just for that stuff.

Cheesey
2022-01-27T17:01:21Z
I can see Zero, entering the gate at Lambeau Field, saying to the ticket guy....."I must be in the front row!!!"
Then he ends up sitting BEHIND Bob Uecker!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2022-01-27T18:15:51Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I can see Zero, entering the gate at Lambeau Field, saying to the ticket guy....."I must be in the front row!!!"
Then he ends up sitting BEHIND Bob Uecker!

UserPostedImage