PackersHome name: DD80FOREVER
Real Name (first only): Andy
Current City: Bolivar,Ohio
Occupation: Self Employed/Sales
1) How did you choose your screen name?Just random. Love Donald Driver
2) Could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?I grew up in this town with my Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother. It's small town USA. Lots of farms and genuine people.
3) Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any High School clubs and such?Played Football, was a combo FB/HB even though I was slow. Our teams were never really any good but I had a great time. Also played a little basketball and actually still do in a pick-up league.
4) What is your fondest memory of your teenage years?Just being a kid was great. Camping with my 4 best friends. We were inseperable. We were 13-14 years old and just living life from morning to night. No bills, no kids, no worries. Best days of my life.
5) What was your first job?My first job was in a mailroom. I was 16 years old and my buddies mom was employed there. I only worked weekends though.
6) What lead to your dedicated following of the Packers?Completely random. I remember being 5 and saying "I like the Packers". There was no rhyme or reason why.
7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories of the Packers?The year the Packers went to the SB my son was born. The day before the Super Bowl my son's mother was due. That day we went to the hospital because she was having some pain. I thought I was doomed and was going to miss the SB. However the doctor sent her home and he arrived the week after.
8 ) How did you find the PackersHome and what keeps you active on the site?I was a member of the old Packerforum. I know I disagree with people alot but it makes it more fun having differing viewpoints.
9) What other sports teams do you follow?All of them. Bigtime Celtics fan, and yes I was a C's fan since the mid 80's. I like The Brewers and Badgers, and the Bruins.
10) When youre not on PackersHome what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?Coaching sports. I coach All 3, football, baseball and basketball. Basketball and Baseball at middle school level and football at the high school level. I don't ever get a break, I go from one sport to another.
11) If you could have one moment being part of the Packer organization, what would it be?Any would be fine but I would have loved to enjoy the ride with the 96 SB team.
12) How many trips have you made to Lambeau?I live about 11 hours away. When my son was 8 we took off and went up there for a TB game which GB lost. I also hit it up for family night last year as we were already vacationing at the Dells. I've seen them several times away however. Twice in Cleveland and once in Buffalo. I also attended the Hall of Fame game twice when the Packers played. Once against the Raiders and once against KC, thougfh that game got cancelled because of lightening.
13) What is your worst fear?Something happening to my son and being broke.
14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?Coaching and playing sports. Hanging out with my Son fishing and camping
15) Whats your favorite food?A Big Ol' Hamburger, nothing is better!
16) Where are some of the places youve been, and where are some of your favorites.Took a 2 Week trip to Hawaii when I was 23. Definitely my favorite. I've been to several places in Canada. Used to take trips to Windsor when I was younger alot. I've been all along the Eastern Border to NC, SC, VA, MD, GA along with Florida on the gulf side. Other than that PA, KY, WV, IA,IN,IL, CA, UT and Wisconsin several times.
17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?I want to camp out in the deserts out west.
18) If you could live anywhere where would it be? Montana, away from it all.
19) Name your favorite 5 Packers all time and explain the reason for one of them.1 Brett Favre
2 Donald Driver
3. Keith Jackson
4 William Henderson
5. Santana Dotson
20) Up to this date, what is you favorite PackersHome feature or memory?I don't really use the Bells and Whistles. I just like Zero doesn't ban me, LOL.
21) PM and post the next person to be interviewed.How about Obi1