shanks2122
15 years ago
i think the drops are because rodgers throws a completly diffrent ball than what number 4 threw, drops will happen but give it awhile and they will figure out how rodgers ball comes in
blank
schroeder84
15 years ago

When it was 25 - 24 I went out and couldn't watch. then I told my friend to tell me the score. In like 5 min it was 48-25. I was so confused to how doubled our score in 5 mins lol :)

"El3ment12" wrote:

We were a tad surprised here too. From tragedy to comedy in a matter of a couple of minutes.! Very very happy with the way the D stepped up to win the game after that horrible scare there.

I hope we don't have that kind of drama required NEXT week. Geez, my heart, give us old folks a break eh? :pukeright:
bozz_2006
15 years ago

When it was 25 - 24 I went out and couldn't watch. then I told my friend to tell me the score. In like 5 min it was 48-25. I was so confused to how doubled our score in 5 mins lol :)

"El3ment12" wrote:

never never never never ever stop watching the game. you missed some exciting Packer football. lesson learned. don't make that mistake again!
UserPostedImage
RaiderPride
15 years ago

"bozz_2006" wrote:

never never never never ever stop watching the game. you missed some exciting Packer football. lesson learned. don't make that mistake again!

"El3ment12" wrote:

Bozz,

When I was a young man I use to do the same thing. Sort of.

When things were going bad, I use to turn the volume down, roll out the t.V. stand from the wall and sit behind the T.V. in an attempt to turn the game around. I would sit there, behind the T.V. with no sound and count to 100.

Then I would run around to the front of the T.V. and see if it worked.

STUPID Right.... LOL
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
bozz_2006
15 years ago

"RaiderPride" wrote:

"bozz_2006" wrote:

Bozz,

When I was a young man I use to do the same thing. Sort of.

When things were going bad, I use to turn the volume down, roll out the t.V. stand from the wall and sit behind the T.V. in an attempt to turn the game around. I would sit there, behind the T.V. with no sound and count to 100.

Then I would run around to the front of the T.V. and see if it worked.

STUPID Right.... LOL

"El3ment12" wrote:

Crazy kids!
UserPostedImage
porky88
15 years ago
Wow just wow.

Rodgers is a gamer. That much is for certain. If this keeps up then we could have just replaced one Pro Bowl QB with another.

His poise is outstanding. His arm is great and he's been more accurate than I could of imagined.

Most important thing that I've noticed though. The offense hasn't changed. This is such a complete team and the idea that the offense would take a step back was floated around all over.

It hasn't. We're still a passing team even though we've ran the ball well the last two weeks by committee.

2-0 start and 2 wins versus the North. So far so good.
zombieslayer
15 years ago

If this keeps up then we could have just replaced one Pro Bowl QB with another.

"porky88" wrote:

It looks like that's what we'll do. :cool:
Aaron Rodgers is quickly working his way into the top tier for QBs.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Rockjock07
15 years ago
I'm very pleased at how the defense responsed after the play-calling was awful in the 3rd quarter and some of the 4th. Mike McCarthy should have been calling more running plays when we had a lead.

Now is where things get interesting. If the packers are indeed the team to beat in the NFC they need to beat Dallas at home. Dallas is coming of a short week and this game is at home, the packers could steal this one.
Thank You 2005 White Sox!
buckeyepackfan
15 years ago
Vikings were said to be SB contenders, looks like they are right now pretenders, Lions are well the Lions, both games they fell behind fast made a valiant comeback try then crashed and burned as they have been doing for years now.
Aaron Rodgers & The Pack have passed the first two tests, they are sitting pretty on top of The North, 2-0 in conference play, The Boys coming to town is what everyone has been waiting for, this game will tell more than the first two just where this years Pack is standing.

Being at home, Packers should take this game, but it isn't going to be easy.

Ryan Grant needs to get healthy, he looked like he was running in sand, Jackson busted a couple of good runs,
The Packers need that running game to come around so when they get a lead they can grind it out and put away a team.

Great start so far, take them one at a time and let's hope that any bumps in the road happen after next Sunday night!!!
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Greg C.
15 years ago
And to think that at the beginning of the season a lot of people were saying that John Kitna was the best QB in the NFC North because he was "proven." Yeah, proven to be average, at best. This game will put an end to that nonsense, just as last week's game put an end to the nonsense about Tarvaris Jackson being better than Rodgers because he "has more NFL experience." Yeah, experience playing like crap.
blank