14 years ago
Discuss your ESPN PackersHome fantasy league HERE>
UserPostedImage
The_Green_Ninja
14 years ago
[align=center]PackersHome Fantasy Football[/align] 
Info:

🇱🇮This is a 20 team league with 4 divisions.[/li]
(Any other questions will be answered, all you have to do is ask.)

PackersHome Football Teams 

PackersHome East:
Rockmolder Team Name: Amsterdam Admirals
2 - 0
The_Green_Ninja Team Name: Green Bay Ninjas
1 - 1
djcubez Team Name: Lucky Lloyd's Leprechauns
1 - 1
porky88 Team Name: Team porkysplayas
1 - 1
cheeseheads123 Team Name: Dnld Drivrs Sko ol 4 Stallworth
0 - 2

PackersHome North:
DanJustDan29 Team Name: Carolina Crew [align=left]2 - 0[/align]
longtimefan Team Name: Team Longtimefan
1 - 1
Stevetarded Team Name: Appalachian Mountaineers
1 - 1
mi_keys Team Name: UW Red Devils
1 - 1
dhazer Team Name: Ted Thompson DESTROYERS
1 - 1

PackersHome South:
pack93z Team Name: Pack93z's Gravediggers
1 - 1
buckeyepackfan Team Name: Tony's Packos
1 - 1
Formo Team Name: Superior Spartans
1 - 1
TengoJuego Team Name: The OchoCincos
1 - 1
Nonstopdrivel Team Name: La Crosse Rage
0 - 2

PackersHome West:
wils0646 Team Name: Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood
2 - 0
MassPackersFan Team Name: Blessed by Gregorious [align=left]1 - 1[/align]
Ironman Team Name: Team Ironman
1 - 1
dfosterf Team Name: Pennsylvania Dhazercrushers
1 - 1
68md Team Name: Team Southern Tundra
0 - 2
UserPostedImage
The_Green_Ninja
14 years ago
[align=center]Game of the Week: Week 3[/align]
[align=center]The OchoCincos (1-1) vs Superior Spartans (1-1)*[/align]

Both of these teams find themselves in a interesting position. They are both 1-1 and in the same division. Now don't let that fool you, The Gravediggers and Packos are both 1-1 in the same division, but this game will definitively knock down one team and bring up another. Both teams have things to be excited for, so lets see how both these teams break down.

The OchoCincos: The OchoCincos had a huge last week with Andre Johnson getting 26 points, Trent Edwards getting 17 points, and Tim Hightower putting them over the top with 14 points. A big disappointment was Clinton Portis, but since he is playing against the Lions next week, points look upwards. Another big one, if not the biggest was Randy Moss with only 2 points. Weather it be due to the NYJ's Defense or Tom Brady which gave him almost no points, this shows teams are starting to figure out how to to cover Moss. If Moss and Portis can get some big points included with the other players on The OchoCinos, they can win with ease.

Superior Spartans: The Superior Spartans have one of the most elite teams in the league if you base your stats on last week. Last week the Spartans had 107 points, the most in the league. A lot of that had to do with Marion Barber, who gained 21 points last week. This week, though, Barber looks like he can't make the game due to injury, so what now? The GM is now starting Larry Johnson, who only gained only 11 points, now has to play against the Eagle's D, which wont be an easy feat. The Spartans also have two very good Quarterbacks, Jake Delhomme and Mark Sanchez. Right now though, he had Jake starting. One of the most weird and unexpected points came from Rian Lindell, the Kicker, with 16. Will he make the same points this week? No, probably not, but he can still be a big pointer getter.

Interview of the week is...

GM of the Superior Spartans

Q: Were you surprised you had the highest points last week?
A: Actually, I am. Very much so. I wasn't even aware of that stat until you just mentioning it. I like to consider our guys a group of rag-tags. I was pleasantly surprised with how things played out on the field.

Q: What is your reasoning of starting Jake Delhomme in front of Mark Sanchez?
A: This was almost a coin flip, with no disrespect to either of my QBs.. In actuality, I just went with the 'safe' pick. With Sanchez being a rookie facing an almost always Belichick prepared Patriots defense, I had to play Delhomme. I would be lying if I said I fretted my decision. I'm really happy that Jake 'The Snake' pulled through for us.

Q: Do you expect Larry Johnson, who you switched with Marion Barber due to injury, to bring up your team as well as Marion Barber... or even better?
A: I obviously hope Larry will do as good or better in filling Barber's shoes. My expectations, though? As long as he's serviceable, I'll be more than happy. When I traded Andre Johnson for Larry Johnson, my expectation from Larry was to be a serviceable back RB, as we were in need of. This week, ironically, will be the week to find out if I made the right move.

Q: Do you expect DeSean Jackson to be active?
A: I do. He practiced Friday for the first time all week, that's a positive. I hope when Sunday comes around that he'll be not only healthy, but fresh. We'll see, though. DeSean has been probably the biggest 'break out' player I have, I think. At least, when compared to my expectations of him.

Q: Correll Buckhalter gave you a lot of points last week, are you expecting the same this week?
A: Correll, I think, is the most underrated backup RB in the league. He reminds me very much of Chester Taylor, solid runner with big time play potential. I know he'll probably be getting less touches than Moreno, but I think he'll be playing with much to prove. I think seeing another solid performance from him again this week isn't far off the realm of possibilities.

Q: How disappointed are you in Sidney Rice?
A: I'm disappointed, but at the same time, he's still going through timing issues with his new QB. I know last week he was targeted in the end zone a few times, and I feel that it's only a matter of time before he'll start bringing them in. Although, it needs to happen sooner rather than later if we as a team want to compete in this league.

Q: Rian Lindell, your freakin' kicker, are you really expecting him to get 16 points this week?
A: HAHA!! No, that was anomaly. Although he's one of the best kickers in the league, as long as the weather permits. His offense can move the ball, and that always helps a kicker.

Q: What scares you most from The OchoCincos?
A: Andre Johnson, for many reasons. One of which is what I mentioned earlier.. I traded him away for Larry. I am really hoping that he does not have one of his big weeks against me. Randy Moss scares me as well, but not as much as he would have a few years ago.

Q: The predicted score is The OchoCincos 91 - Superior Spartans 72. What do you predict?
A: Ah, the prediction question.. I would not be surprised to see that score, and we as a team know we need to play to our potential in order to stay in the game. I believe we can pull out the win, but we need to show up and play.

Q: Thank you for your time!
A: Absolutely!

That's all, make sure to vote for Week 4's Game of the Week!

*Voted by the GMs of the league
UserPostedImage
Formo
14 years ago
I didn't go through all the trade talking posts in the other thread, but here's my 'offer'.. I may be willing to trade any one of my 7 WRs for a RB/TE or both. Here's who I have..

Laveranues Coles, Cin WR
Andre Johnson, Hou WR
DeSean Jackson, Phi WR
Sidney Rice, Min WR
Chris Henry, Cin WR
Bobby Wade, Min WR
Ruvell Martin, GB WR

NOTE: I just edited my 'Trade Block' to represent my interests. I suggest everyone else do the same.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
dfosterf
14 years ago
I am interested in discussing a trade with Nonstopdrivel and would like to do so in chat when he is available.
dfosterf
14 years ago
What is the process for getting a player from the free agency pool?
Rockmolder
14 years ago
Was worth a go, Porky, lol. Was hoping you'd be desperate for a reasonable defense.

Anyway, as to Foster's question, I don't exactly know how it works. I usually just pick up and release a player, directly, but there is a waiver wire there for a reason. I reckon that it might be there for recently released players?
TengoJuego
14 years ago

I didn't go through all the trade talking posts in the other thread, but here's my 'offer'.. I may be willing to trade any one of my 7 WRs for a RB/TE or both. Here's who I have..

Laveranues Coles, Cin WR
Andre Johnson, Hou WR
DeSean Jackson, Phi WR
Sidney Rice, Min WR
Chris Henry, Cin WR
Bobby Wade, Min WR
Ruvell Martin, GB WR

NOTE: I just edited my 'Trade Block' to represent my interests. I suggest everyone else do the same.

"Formo" wrote:

I just proposed a deal to you, Larry Johnson for Andre Johnson. Lemme know if its a deal you like.
Formo
14 years ago

Laveranues Coles, Cin WR
Andre Johnson, Hou WR
DeSean Jackson, Phi WR
Sidney Rice, Min WR
Chris Henry, Cin WR
Bobby Wade, Min WR
Ruvell Martin, GB WR

"TengoJuego" wrote:

I just proposed a deal to you, Larry Johnson for Andre Johnson. Lemme know if its a deal you like.

"Formo" wrote:

Oh. This is a tough call.. I'll let you know a bit later when my wife is draggin' me out the door. lol
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
dhazer
14 years ago
I would offer you Ray Rice but then i think Zero would ban me from the site lol
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage