wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
15 years ago

"Chew on that, Rodger's knob polishers....."

LOLOL What a fricken essay.

I am not a smart guy. But I do know this.... Be fricking original if you are going to try to write an essay on why Chico will fail. Come up with your own post. Your own thoughts.

It will do you no good in life to copy and post from another forum, change a few words and call it your own thoughts.

Be fricking original. I am sure you do have a mind of your own, try to use it. It will amaze you, what you can do with your own mind.

Then again, if it makes you happy to be un-original and a personality photo copy of someone who is a better blogger than you, so be it.

That is indeed your choice.

I am thinking that your younger brother was better at a great deal of things than you were. Perhaps your parents let you know that too often.

Just be frickin original. Go with the flow.

I wish you well in your personal development.

"RaiderPride" wrote:

RP you are being kinda hard on a guy "who has 40 applause points. So he must be doing something right". 😳 I know this because some time last week he reminded us of this. ::roll:
I figure the only way he gets 40 applause over night is to have 2 sign in names and come in as the other name and give himself the applause for the roddy name. :pukeleft: He was probably up till 2 AM giving himself a pat on the back. It was probably all bruised for the next few days.
UserPostedImage
ILikeThePackers39
15 years ago

If the Packers DO make the playoffs, will YOU admit it was the right move?

"Cheesey" wrote:

Cheesey, I understand why you're asking this question -- but you already know the answer, as does everyone else.

No, he won't admit that. No, he won't relent and congratulate Rodgers on a successful inaugural season, or Thompson on having compiled all this young talent, or McCarthy on coaching the kids up to such a surprising level.

IF he shows up after the Pack make the playoffs, he'll more likely claim that they'd never have gotten so far if Favre hadn't mentored Rodgers and helped lay the foundation for success. Or something similar -- he won't give credit where credit is due, because his concern isn't for the well-being of the Green Bay Packers. His only concern is being on the winning side of some internet argument -- all he wants is to be "right".

I'd say it's a fair bet that if the Packers do manage to make it into the playoffs, he and his ilk will be conspicuously absent from places like this one. And I'm okay with that.

Meanwhile, the rest of us have a seriously fun young team to watch. I think we'll be just fine.
blank
Zero2Cool
15 years ago
I'd have to say the Packers offense does not look great under Rodgers. The passing game looks great, but the running game I feel is lacking.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
15 years ago

I'd have to say the Packers offense does not look great under Rodgers. The passing game looks great, but the running game I feel is lacking.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Grant should have been rested in week 2. Bad move by Mike McCarthy .

I think we'll see 70%+ passing against the Cows. Take advantage of their safeties.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
dingus
15 years ago
AR 's running game looks good though!
blank
Cheesey
15 years ago

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Yup!
But Rodgers has NO control over that. Anymore then Favre did.

Although like DINGUS!!!! DINGUS I SAY!!! said, Rodger's running looks good!
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago

"ILikeThePackers39" wrote:

Cheesey, I understand why you're asking this question -- but you already know the answer, as does everyone else.

No, he won't admit that. No, he won't relent and congratulate Rodgers on a successful inaugural season, or Thompson on having compiled all this young talent, or McCarthy on coaching the kids up to such a surprising level.

IF he shows up after the Pack make the playoffs, he'll more likely claim that they'd never have gotten so far if Favre hadn't mentored Rodgers and helped lay the foundation for success. Or something similar -- he won't give credit where credit is due, because his concern isn't for the well-being of the Green Bay Packers. His only concern is being on the winning side of some internet argument -- all he wants is to be "right".

I'd say it's a fair bet that if the Packers do manage to make it into the playoffs, he and his ilk will be conspicuously absent from places like this one. And I'm okay with that.

Meanwhile, the rest of us have a seriously fun young team to watch. I think we'll be just fine.

"Cheesey" wrote:

I know........he won't give props.
Here's what i see happening.
We win the Super Bowl by the score of 35-21, and Roddy then says "We would have won by a score of 49-14 if FAVRE would have been our QB!!!" :pottytrain1:
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
15 years ago

"Cheesey" wrote:

"ILikeThePackers39" wrote:

I know........he won't give props.
Here's what i see happening.
We win the Super Bowl by the score of 35-21, and Roddy then says "We would have won by a score of 49-14 if FAVRE would have been our QB!!!" :pottytrain1:

"Cheesey" wrote:

Cheesey you know that is not true. Brett would have int those two TD passes and ran them back for TD's. GB wins 63-0.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago
+1 WPR!!!
LOLOL!!!
That was kind of what i was referring too.....i was wondering if anyone would catch it. See how i made the opponents SCORE lower when FAVRE was the QB? Like he could do something that would lower THEIR score!
UserPostedImage
WhiskeySam
15 years ago
Interesting to see how drunk most of us are over a 2-0 start against a pair of 0-2 teams that have glaring holes. If we beat Dallas this week, I'll believe this team is for real. The meat of our schedule is against the AFC/NFC Souths though. Those games are going to define this team more than the division games against teams we've owned for years.
Nemo me impune lacessit