Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 5:59:37 AM(UTC)
WTMJ said:
GREEN BAY -- Getting a seat for game day at Lambeau Field may be a little cheaper this season compared to last.
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:48:27 AM(UTC)
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 8:51:57 AM(UTC)
Ticket brokers may be earning less money but the Packers are not. That is not counting the new seats. Prices the Packers charge the season ticket holders went up a little from last year to this year.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Fan Shout
packerfanoutwest (1h) : Burnett signing with the Steelers?
Zero2Cool (22h) : Three years, $30 million could turn into one year, $13 million for Jimmy Graham
DarkaneRules (18-Mar) : to*
DarkaneRules (18-Mar) : Whatever happens, we've got to get Josh move near the LOS where he belongs.
TheKanataThrilla (18-Mar) : Would we consider trying Rollins a S?
gbguy20 (18-Mar) : so what's the deal then, are we to expect to see josh Jones in Morgan Burnetts spot this season? i guess I can't say I'm opposed to the idea.
Smokey (17-Mar) : BG is in no hurry to anounce a new Rodgers deal. Smart !
gbguy20 (17-Mar) : When is Rodgers signing that extension that was supposedly only awaiting Kirk? Typing on a phone makes things tough.
Nonstopdrivel (17-Mar) : That's what I was thinking: I wasn't aware that he was quitting.
Zero2Cool (17-Mar) : Hopefully not for a long time. We need him.
gbguy20 (17-Mar) : when is 12 resigning
Nonstopdrivel (17-Mar) : I have to say I like it, even if it means I have to put up with occasional ads for Maseratis. 😂
Nonstopdrivel (17-Mar) : Interestingly, since I blocked third-party cookies, ads I see tend to relate to the content of the page instead of my most recent Amazon searches.
TheKanataThrilla (17-Mar) : Mathieu to Texans? I thought he wanted to go to a play that was all about winning football games?
hardrocker950 (17-Mar) : Bears already matched
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears will certainly match it though. Maybe restructure after year one?
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : but bears got lots of money, didn't think anyone would make the offer
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : good question
Nonstopdrivel (16-Mar) : Can another team come and big even higher, or is it a one-off thing?
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Bears WILL match the Kyle Fuller offer, but still, good move.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : @RapSheet Source: The #Raiders are expected to sign #Colts FA CB Rashaan Melvin. More defensive talent adde
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Packers sign Bears CB Kyle Fuller to offer sheet
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Packers have signed TE @TheJimmyGraham. Graham will wear No. 80 for the Packers
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Vikings are finalizing a 1-year deal with Sheldon Richardson,
Nonstopdrivel (16-Mar) : Beast, my five-year-old wants to know that you're the best.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Eagles are releasing DL Vinny Curry
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : CB Bashaud Breeland cut his foot in a non-football injury and it got infected, source said. He is now a few months away from being able to pass a physical.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : @massey_evan Can confirm that the #Packers have been in touch with Tyrann Mathieu.
hardrocker950 (16-Mar) : Good CBs don't come around every day... It shouldn't be a surprise that they get paid well.
DarkaneRules (16-Mar) : These CB contracts were out of control. Maybe there's value in the later rounds of FA
DarkaneRules (16-Mar) : pack runs a tight ship
Cheesey (16-Mar) : Jennings didn’t act like a jerk when he was here. After he left he did.
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : We should bring S Eric Reid, played some LB and is just 26.
Smokey (16-Mar) : OK--> lol
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : ww = we ? I'm not sure.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM