Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
8 Pages«<678
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline nerdmann  
#71 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:18:59 AM(UTC)
nerdmann

Applause Given: 2,706
Applause Received: 664

Originally Posted by: warhawk Go to Quoted Post
I agree. What I don't like to see however, is our CB's that can cover releasing WR's to the DB's that do not pick them up and can't find the ball.
The big problem right now is that the pressure is not there without a healthy CM3 or Perry. If we had those guys out there at full strength it would make a huge difference. You add Daniels, Jones, and maybe another LB or CB at times and the QB starts hitting the dirt a whole lot more often.
Right now we don't have the five guys in there when they need them to get the QB off their game.

The pressure is what it is. Clay and Perry have been out, but Hawk, Datone and Mike Daniels have been picking up slack.

The last two games, the D has just fucking collapsed. Guys releasing uncovered deep. Keystone Kops with Burnett trying to get back into position and knocking a sure INT by Tramon into the WRs hands for a TD. Fuck that shit. Pull your heads out and get with the program, bitches.

Season's on the line.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Offline DoddPower  
#72 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:42:44 AM(UTC)
DoddPower

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States

Applause Given: 2,090
Applause Received: 529

Originally Posted by: warhawk Go to Quoted Post
I agree. What I don't like to see however, is our CB's that can cover releasing WR's to the DB's that do not pick them up and can't find the ball.
The big problem right now is that the pressure is not there without a healthy CM3 or Perry. If we had those guys out there at full strength it would make a huge difference. You add Daniels, Jones, and maybe another LB or CB at times and the QB starts hitting the dirt a whole lot more often.
Right now we don't have the five guys in there when they need them to get the QB off their game.

Yeah, if this team can somehow squeak into the playoffs and be relatively healthy, I still think they are a serious threat. Barring further injuries, the defense should be relatively healthy, and the offense (with hopefully Cobb and Rodgers) should be back and in a rhythm. At this point, it's just a matter of if this team can scrape by to back into the playoffs or not.
Rss Feed