Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#21 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 2:23:03 PM(UTC)
I asked them about the article. They played it like they didn't know anything about it. Now that IS possible, but unlikely. We wouldn't have the snippet IF they didn't publish it.

wpr  
#22 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 2:27:49 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool said: Go to Quoted Post
I asked them about the article. They played it like they didn't know anything about it. Now that IS possible, but unlikely. We wouldn't have the snippet IF they didn't publish it.

most likely they had some inside source like McCarthy's cat and got burnt them big time.
porky88  
#23 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 2:46:22 PM(UTC)
I would think Darren Perry would be ahead of Winston Moss on a list of possible in-house replacements. The Packers also aren't a team that panics. They'll stick with Capers through the rest of the season.
Bigbyfan  
#24 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 2:57:58 PM(UTC)
Yet another example of the "quality" work of LombardiAve.

I believe a change should happen. How many years of subpar defense do the Packers have to go through before a change is made? Yes, we had a good defense when the Packers won the Super Bowl, but it has been shit since then. Statiscally, it may not look that bad due to the fact we play some bad offenses and back up quarterbacks. We have not shown any ability to stop the good quarterbacks we face. Every year we hear from the coaches the same shit about how our defense needs to improve, yet it has not to this point.

Dom Capers has done this wherever he goes. He has a good to great first year with a new team, then steadily declines with each passing year. The guy has not shown the ability to adjust, yet the Packers still keep him around. Maybe a change would help set a fire under these guys. Let everyone know that this defense is unacceptable. It's possible a change won't help, but I don't see how it could possibly hurt us anymore.

The defense and Dom Capers have been able to hide behind the stellar play of Rodgers for years. Now they're being exposed.
wpr  
#25 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 3:02:29 PM(UTC)
Bigbyfan said: Go to Quoted Post
Yet another example of the "quality" work of LombardiAve.

I believe a change should happen. How many years of subpar defense do the Packers have to go through before a change is made? Yes, we had a good defense when the Packers won the Super Bowl, but it has been sh!t since then. Statiscally, it may not look that bad due to the fact we play some bad offenses and back up quarterbacks. We have not shown any ability to stop the good quarterbacks we face. Every year we hear from the coaches the same sh!t about how our defense needs to improve, yet it has not to this point.

Dom Capers has done this wherever he goes. He has a good to great first year with a new team, then steadily declines with each passing year. The guy has not shown the ability to adjust, yet the Packers still keep him around. Maybe a change would help set a fire under these guys. Let everyone know that this defense is unacceptable. It's possible a change won't help, but I don't see how it could possibly hurt us anymore.

The defense and Dom Capers have been able to hide behind the stellar play of Rodgers for years. Now they're being exposed.

I was just thinking about this too.
User is suspended until 5/28/2018 11:54:40 AM(UTC) DakotaT  
#26 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 7:14:40 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan said: Go to Quoted Post
Really? Wonder if they are a member of packershome "cool club", those guys always seem to be talking out their asses!!!!!!
[laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

Please enlighten us with some of those faggy stats you're so proud of that show what an awesome defense we have.
buckeyepackfan  
#27 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 8:25:32 PM(UTC)
DakotaT said: Go to Quoted Post
Please enlighten us with some of those faggy stats you're so proud of that show what an awesome defense we have.

Pleas enlighten me on where I mentioned any stat about The Packers defense and where I called The Packer Defense awesome.

I gave my opinion on letting a DC go during the season, I also stated I felt the veterans on the team needed to step up and address the problem with the whole team.

That is just my opinion.

hmmm, I guess I hit a nerve with my remark about how your self-proclaimed "cool club" had a 3rd member.

Truth hurts sometimes, sorry.[laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]
#28 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 8:34:36 PM(UTC)
Pleas enlighten me on where I mentioned any stat about The Packers defense and where I called The Packer Defense awesome.

I gave my opinion on letting a DC go during the season, I also stated I felt the veterans on the team needed to step up and address the problem with the whole team.

That is just my opinion.

hmmm, I guess I hit a nerve with my remark about how your self-proclaimed "cool club" had a 3rd member.

Truth hurts sometimes, sorry.[laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

You don't hit nerves, Buckeye and you also have no sense of humor and lack personality - I just think you know a lot less about football then you think you do. We have not fielded a shut down defense in a very long time, and Capers needs to hit the bricks because accountability lies on his shoulders. I'm quite positive the "club" that feels this way is growing by the day. But I do think it's cute that you think you have an effect on me, little Buckaroo!
buckeyepackfan  
#29 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 8:43:10 PM(UTC)
You don't hit nerves, Buckeye and you also have no sense of humor and lack personality - I just think you know a lot less about football then you think you do. We have not fielded a shut down defense in a very long time, and Capers needs to hit the bricks because accountability lies on his shoulders. I'm quite positive the "club" that feels this way is growing by the day. But I do think it's cute that you think you have an effect on me, little Buckaroo!

Right there it is, you just wrote it and don't even realize what you said.

Look at your post and try and figure it out, if you can't, then get the help from your "growing" club.
dhazer  
#30 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 8:59:38 PM(UTC)
I can get on Dakotas nerves lol speaking of getting on nerves where has LTF and DFoster been?
#31 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 9:02:01 PM(UTC)
Right there it is, you just wrote it and don't even realize what you said.

Look at your post and try and figure it out, if you can't, then get the help from your "growing" club.

You and Texas must be kindred spirits. You both interject your thoughts into what you think others are saying. It's pretty stupid actually. You should probably go back to putting me on ignore. It's probably going to get ugly in here for a few weeks, and your feelings might get hurt again.
#32 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 9:07:00 PM(UTC)
Really? Wonder if they are a member of packershome "cool club", those guys always seem to be talking out their asses!!!!!!
[laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] [laughing]

It's called the Dojo of Coolness, dumbass. If you're going to mock something - at least get the details correct. I'll have to PM Nerd what he did with your invitation. [happy]

buckeyepackfan  
#33 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 9:19:36 PM(UTC)
You and Texas must be kindred spirits. You both interject your thoughts into what you think others are saying. It's pretty stupid actually. You should probably go back to putting me on ignore. It's probably going to get ugly in here for a few weeks, and your feelings might get hurt again.

Once again you have no clue.

Rss Feed