You are not logged in. Join Free! | Log In Thank you!    

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Share
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Wade  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 9:40:45 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,649
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 560
Applause Received: 587

Hooray!!!

Mr. Grade Inflation himself actually gave as many C's as A's this term. And for the first time in 2-3 years, a D- and an F.

Had some great work by some, especially in the history class, so all wasn't bad.

Off to bed now -- geezers like me shouldn't be doing all-nighters any more. I think I'll stay in bed until 2014. Someone FedEx me a good-looking brunette, please?

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Sponsor
Offline Porforis  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 9:55:32 AM(UTC)
Porforis

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,733
Joined: 8/22/2009(UTC)
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Applause Given: 167
Applause Received: 328

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
Hooray!!!

Mr. Grade Inflation himself actually gave as many C's as A's this term. And for the first time in 2-3 years, a D- and an F.

Had some great work by some, especially in the history class, so all wasn't bad.

Off to bed now -- geezers like me shouldn't be doing all-nighters any more. I think I'll stay in bed until 2014. Someone FedEx me a good-looking brunette, please?



Sure thing, so long as you let her out of the box before 2014.
UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 10:05:24 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,225
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,739
Applause Received: 1,790

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
Hooray!!!

Mr. Grade Inflation himself actually gave as many C's as A's this term. And for the first time in 2-3 years, a D- and an F.

Had some great work by some, especially in the history class, so all wasn't bad.

Off to bed now -- geezers like me shouldn't be doing all-nighters any more. I think I'll stay in bed until 2014. Someone FedEx me a good-looking brunette, please?



This is exactly the problem with our educational system. Dipshit teachers are GIVING grades away instead of making students EARN the grade.

I hope you have trouble sleeping at night knowing you are part of the problem instead of being part of the solution.

Wanna Box?

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
thanks Post received 3 applause.
DakotaT on 12/30/2013(UTC), Wade on 12/31/2013(UTC), DoddPower on 12/31/2013(UTC)
Offline wpr  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 10:15:36 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

United States
Posts: 11,869
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,405
Applause Received: 1,192

congrats for being down Wade. See you in a few days.
(I wish you had been my Prof.)
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 11:35:11 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,965
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 566
Applause Received: 1,190

All I have is blondes to offer, and there ain't a man in here getting one. 4packgirls sons might have a chance, but she seriously needs to start agreeing with me a lot more. Big Grin

BTW Wade, I would have aced every class you teach - and completely pissed you off in the process. Yeah, that's how I role. Middle Finger Rolling On The Floor Laughing
UserPostedImage
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 12:03:21 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,373
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 349
Applause Received: 210

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
All I have is blondes to offer, and there ain't a man in here getting one. 4packgirls sons might have a chance, but she seriously needs to start agreeing with me a lot more. Big Grin

BTW Wade, I would have aced every class you teach - and completely pissed you off in the process. Yeah, that's how I role. Middle Finger Rolling On The Floor Laughing


Dakota, did you actually GO to college? For generations now - way back to when I was in college, it's been true that if you piss off the professor you do NOT ace the course. I found that out my first semester in Madison in PoliSci 101, when I dropped from an A to a C because of a term paper I wrote praising McCarthy (Joe, not Mike).

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline Cheesey  
#7 Posted : Monday, December 30, 2013 12:54:23 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Posts: 8,552
Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 159
Applause Received: 326

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
Dakota, did you actually GO to college? For generations now - way back to when I was in college, it's been true that if you piss off the professor you do NOT ace the course. I found that out my first semester in Madison in PoliSci 101, when I dropped from an A to a C because of a term paper I wrote praising McCarthy (Joe, not Mike).



I had a somewhat different result when I was a student at Milwaukee Area Tech. We had an assignment to give a speech to the class, to try to sway them towards your side of the argument. My speech was about gun control, and how new gun control laws would NOT lower violent crime. By the time I was done, litterally ALL the class came up to me, saying "We never HEARD the things you said before!". (They were all anti-gun)
The proffesor (a woman) said to me "I'm giving you an A, but I don't like what you said." I asked her "Was I misleading in anything I said, or was anything I said WRONG?"
She said "No, but I didn't like it."
So she admitted everything I said was the truth, but her liberal leaning would not allow her to change her beliefs, even though I PROVED my side of the argument.

I did the same thing later in the class when my argument was about the need to keep deer hunting legal in Wisconsin. The same exact thing happened!
The professor did NOT like me! (But i EARNED an A in her class!)Big Grin
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:01:01 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,649
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 560
Applause Received: 587

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
This is exactly the problem with our educational system. Dipshit teachers are GIVING grades away instead of making students EARN the grade.

I hope you have trouble sleeping at night knowing you are part of the problem instead of being part of the solution.

Wanna Box?


Actually, I haven't slept well for years.

Don't know if you were talking trash or speaking in earnest, but I will assume the latter.

And I agree completely.



None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline Wade  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:16:45 AM(UTC)
Wade

Rank: All Pro

Posts: 5,649
Joined: 8/1/2009(UTC)
Location: nowhere of importance

Applause Given: 560
Applause Received: 587

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
All I have is blondes to offer, and there ain't a man in here getting one. 4packgirls sons might have a chance, but she seriously needs to start agreeing with me a lot more. Big Grin

BTW Wade, I would have aced every class you teach - and completely pissed you off in the process. Yeah, that's how I role. Middle Finger Rolling On The Floor Laughing


Hehe. S'ok, I generally prefer ladies in their late 20s at least.

RE: grade you would have received:

1. Early in my teaching career, your grade would have been reduced by your spelling and homonym issues. Now, probably not.
2. If I had caught you earlier, I have a sneaking suspicion you would now be channeling your compassion in less liberal babble. Not because I'm a great indoctrinator, but because you'd be better at seeing the idiocies of CNN, Michael Moore, and King B.0.
2A. Then again, maybe not. I'm just a journeyman at this teaching thing. If you would have had some of my teachers however, I bet you would.

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Offline DakotaT  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 10:18:27 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,965
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 566
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
Dakota, did you actually GO to college? For generations now - way back to when I was in college, it's been true that if you piss off the professor you do NOT ace the course. I found that out my first semester in Madison in PoliSci 101, when I dropped from an A to a C because of a term paper I wrote praising McCarthy (Joe, not Mike).



Cum laude bitch, and I didn't even try! I just no longer use my education because it's a lot more lucrative to own a business and work in the energy industry than being a number cruncher sitting in an office chair. Those that say you need an education to become successful are full of shit. I don't regret having a Bachelor's Degree though. I might use it again some day when I'm an old fuck like you! But I think I might just cash in and look at sunsets on an ocean somewhere tropical for my retirement days. I really dislike the ugliness in this country.
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:47:10 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,965
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 566
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: Wade Go to Quoted Post
Hehe. S'ok, I generally prefer ladies in their late 20s at least.

RE: grade you would have received:

1. Early in my teaching career, your grade would have been reduced by your spelling and homonym issues. Now, probably not.
2. If I had caught you earlier, I have a sneaking suspicion you would now be channeling your compassion in less liberal babble. Not because I'm a great indoctrinator, but because you'd be better at seeing the idiocies of CNN, Michael Moore, and King B.0.
2A. Then again, maybe not. I'm just a journeyman at this teaching thing. If you would have had some of my teachers however, I bet you would.



Do you actually believe I would turn in work that wasn't grammatically sound? The reason I don't give a shit now is that I'm usually in the middle of 15 hour work days, raising a family, caring for a child with cancer, and trying to carry on multiple arguments/discussions with dumbasses that have plenty of spare time on they're hands to look shit up to regurgitate. I once completed a 3 credit college course in 1 weekend and they had to change the online rules because of me. I'm quite proud of that actually. You guys are lightweights and I laugh at some of the pompous attitudes presented, not necessarily yours Wade.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
DoddPower on 12/31/2013(UTC)
Offline Zero2Cool  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 1:59:19 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

United States
Posts: 25,225
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,739
Applause Received: 1,790

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Cum laude bitch, and I didn't even try! I just no longer use my education because it's a lot more lucrative to own a business and work in the energy industry than being a number cruncher sitting in an office chair.


Yeah, because MSU is so difficult. Please. They hand out degree's like a prostitute passes around STD's... you probably had some instructor like Wade who just GIVES grades out and with how much of a butt smoocher you are, no one is surprised you gradated as a Cum laude bitch.


I weep for our future.

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline texaspackerbacker  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 2:06:18 PM(UTC)
texaspackerbacker

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,373
Joined: 3/4/2013(UTC)
Location: Texas

Applause Given: 349
Applause Received: 210

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Cum laude bitch. and I didn't even try! I just no longer use my education because it's a lot more lucrative to own a business and work in the energy industry than being a number cruncher sitting in an office chair. Those that say you need an education to become successful are full of shit. I don't regret having a Bachelor's Degree though. I might use it again some day when I'm an old fuck like you! But I think I might just cash in and look at sunsets on an ocean somewhere tropical for my retirement days. I really dislike the ugliness in this country.


Cum Laude bitch? That must be related to your HOMOnym issues hahahahaha. (or is it mere PUNKtuation?)

Your words sound strangely like those of the people you HATE so much - achievers/entrepreneurs.

I tend to agree with your view of education.

You probably won't make it to "old fart" status - you'll work yourself into an early grave instead.

Tropical sunsets are nice, I can say that first hand, but there's a lot to be said for the freedom and comfort in this country too. Any ugliness can be attributed to those leftists who you worship and the CHANGE they have wrought.

Happy New Year to you and yours.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
Offline DoddPower  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 2:20:37 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

United States
Posts: 2,569
Joined: 9/24/2007(UTC)
Location: Visalia, CA

Applause Given: 1,457
Applause Received: 343

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker Go to Quoted Post
Tropical sunsets are nice, I can say that first hand, but there's a lot to be said for the freedom and comfort in this country too.


Hawaii.
Offline DakotaT  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 2:58:08 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Posts: 6,965
Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 566
Applause Received: 1,190

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, because MSU is so difficult. Please. They hand out degree's like a prostitute passes around STD's... you probably had some instructor like Wade who just GIVES grades out and with how much of a butt smoocher you are, no one is surprised you gradated as a Cum laude bitch.


I weep for our future.


Yet you still need my extra skills occasionally. Uffda boy!!!!!


Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing Rolling On The Floor Laughing
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.0 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.304 seconds.