DakotaT
9 years ago

You're sick, Dakota - get help!

To the powers that be: here's another example of a nice civil normal thread - two sides not in agreement, but going back and forth in a decent normal civil way - then this loser comes along to spoil things, spewing his usual hate.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

Do you even read what people say to and about you? Good lord man, have somebody pop that bubble you live in and take in some fresh information!

BTW, you're the one that turned this forum into garbage, I just stood up to you all this time because I loathe bullies.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

Do you even read what people say to and about you? Good lord man, have somebody pop that bubble you live in and take in some fresh information!

BTW, you're the one that turned this forum into garbage, I just stood up to you all this time because I loathe bullies.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

You are getting pathetic to the point where it's just sad. How could anybody have so little appreciation of the wonderfulness all around him? And I'm the forum bully? that's a laugh. Read your own words. I actually do; I just don't let them affect me.

I repeat, get yourself some help. Seriously.

I'd say Happy Easter, but then you don't believe in the Resurrection, do you? Oh Well hahahaha.

What was this thread about, again? Before you screwed it up, I mean.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
DakotaT
9 years ago

You are getting pathetic to the point where it's just sad. How could anybody have so little appreciation of the wonderfulness all around him? And I'm the forum bully? that's a laugh. Read your own words. I actually do; I just don't let them affect me.

I repeat, get yourself some help. Seriously.

I'd say Happy Easter, but then you don't believe in the Resurrection, do you? Oh Well hahahaha.

What was this thread about, again? Before you screwed it up, I mean.

The thread is about why people quit voting and for me his name is George W Bush.

I appreciate everything I have, but I especially appreciate all the people that were stepped on so we have this country. You on the other hand think of them as insignificant because you are very selfish nothing of a man.

And no, I call bull shit on the resurrection and what Christianity in America has become. You go ahead and be a sheep though.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
9 years ago

Jesus Christ - I once considered you intelligent. You're just another intolerant dinosaur that needs to just fade away - longing for the 1950's to come back. All the younger generations want change, and most of all - to stop wasting all our money on that fucking military industrial complex. I know it gave you a great life and all, but the wars we have fought post WWII have been nothing but bull shit politician's wars.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

You got me, man. Good luck.

Please do me a personal favor. You totally got me, Please, never, ever, respond to one of my posts. I will return the favor. I think Kev got rid of the ignore button, but I'm sick of you, as I'm sure you are sick of me, so let's just leave one another alone.
Laser Gunns
9 years ago
to clairify my stance,

im not "apathetic", I have voted every chance since I became able to do so, and I am very concerned about the direction we are in.

but, unless there is a radical shift in voter mentality, frankly, my votes just don't fucking matter.

Rep and Dem lemmings will always outnumber people like me by a huge margin.

-most- won't even consider a 3rd party candidate, and our media generally wont even give them a damn minute of coverage, but that's a debate all it's own.

MintBaconDrivel
Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
mi_keys
9 years ago

I think Kev got rid of the ignore button

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

It's not an ignore button but you can click on someone's name in the top left corner of any post they make and a drop down menu will appear. The fourth and last option is "hide user posts." This does not hide posts that are then quoted by someone else.
Born and bred a cheesehead
DakotaT
9 years ago

You got me, man. Good luck.

Please do me a personal favor. You totally got me, Please, never, ever, respond to one of my posts. I will return the favor. I think Kev got rid of the ignore button, but I'm sick of you, as I'm sure you are sick of me, so let's just leave one another alone.

Originally Posted by: dfosterf 

I'll do better than that - you and Texas can have this shitfest. Bully away boys!
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

to clairify my stance,

im not "apathetic", I have voted every chance since I became able to do so, and I am very concerned about the direction we are in.

but, unless there is a radical shift in voter mentality, frankly, my votes just don't fucking matter.

Rep and Dem lemmings will always outnumber people like me by a huge margin.

-most- won't even consider a 3rd party candidate, and our media generally wont even give them a damn minute of coverage, but that's a debate all it's own.

Originally Posted by: Laser Gunns 

I'm tempted to applaud this too. Your observations certainly are accurate. However, I just have to ask, what's the big deal? And more to the point, WHY do you see some need for a "radical shift" or "change" or whatever? Do you REALLY not think things are just fine in America the way they are? If you don't think so, specifically WHAT ain't good enough the way it is? As we used to say back in the day, what do you want, egg in your beer?

The REASON your third party types have such a hard time getting support is simply, the huge majority of voters are good normal America-loving Americans who just aren't buying what those "radical shift" types are selling.

Laser and Dodd, I'm sure you guys feel horribly bullied by my words, but forgive me, I'm just a cereal bullier. If you don't agree with me, I'll squash your fruit loops hahahahaha.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
DoddPower
9 years ago

The REASON your third party types have such a hard time getting support is simply, the huge majority of voters are good normal America-loving Americans who just aren't buying what those "radical shift" types are selling.

How can you say this when a majority of the population doesn't vote period  (at least in mid-term elections)? Of that percentage, only roughly half votes for either major party, with a few percentage points going to alternatives. That means that somewhere around only 25% vote for the "good normal America-loving Americans" (whatever that means) that you are always talking about. That's hardly a "huge majority" of the US population or even the voting population. The facts, as usual, just don't support your opinions.

It would be interesting to look at the statistics of the 47-53% of the population that votes[/url]. What percentage of minorities vote? Percentage of whites? Percentage of poor? I have a feeling if every American actually voted, there wouldn't be many Republicans elected in many parts of the country, for better or worse. At least if everyone voted, more alternatives to Democrats or Republicans would become viable. Without looking at the statistics, I would say a substantial majority of the roughly 47-53% of American citizens that vote are middle class or higher white people. I'm not stating an opinion one way or the other on my guess of reality, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't true.

EDIT: I took a quick glance at some numbers after posting . According to this one site, it looks like 72% of voters in 2012 were white. I would expect there to be more white voters since there are more whites in general. I'd like to find what percentage of each demographic voted. I don't have time to research that right now, unfortunately. I've got to get back to work.
steveishere
9 years ago

I'm tempted to applaud this too. Your observations certainly are accurate. However, I just have to ask, what's the big deal? And more to the point, WHY do you see some need for a "radical shift" or "change" or whatever? Do you REALLY not think things are just fine in America the way they are? If you don't think so, specifically WHAT ain't good enough the way it is? As we used to say back in the day, what do you want, egg in your beer?

Laser and Dodd, I'm sure you guys feel horribly bullied by my words, but forgive me, I'm just a cereal bullier. If you don't agree with me, I'll squash your fruit loops hahahahaha.

Wanting to have an actual voice in things (or rather wanting people that actually care to have a voice that matters in things) does not just mean "wanting radical change"
Fan Shout
dfosterf (5h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (12h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (13h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (13h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (17h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (19h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (19h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (19h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (19h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (19h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (19h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (19h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (19h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (19h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (20h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (20h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (20h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (20h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.