texaspackerbacker
9 years ago
The shit about Rodgers acting afraid is pure idiocy. He ran the plays that were called for him - run first like so many of you half wits whine for. Short passes because the routes were mostly short. Again, poor play calling. As for getting "dominated", we got beat - a loss is a loss is a loss, but dominated? I don't think so. They got a meaningless touchdown at the end, and they got a meaningful touchdown to pull out to 29-16. The Packers missed a bunch of opportunities early on - Brad Jones' pathetic drop of that interception that dropped in his lap. Without crap like that early, the later part of the game likely would have been a lot different.

For you fat lovers, how much gross pulchritude did you see in Seattle's D Line? Athleticism is where it's at, not immobile non-tackling pigs - which, unfortunately, after a fairly successful preseason, we reverted to with worthless Guion getting the bulk of the snaps. And don't even bring any idiocy that Raji or Pickett would have done better.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

The shit about Rodgers acting afraid is pure idiocy. He ran the plays that were called for him - run first like so many of you half wits whine for. Short passes because the routes were mostly short. Again, poor play calling. As for getting "dominated", we got beat - a loss is a loss is a loss, but dominated? I don't think so. They got a meaningless touchdown at the end, and they got a meaningful touchdown to pull out to 29-16. The Packers missed a bunch of opportunities early on - Brad Jones' pathetic drop of that interception that dropped in his lap. Without crap like that early, the later part of the game likely would have been a lot different.

For you fat lovers, how much gross pulchritude did you see in Seattle's D Line? Athleticism is where it's at, not immobile non-tackling pigs - which, unfortunately, after a fairly successful preseason, we reverted to with worthless Guion getting the bulk of the snaps. And don't even bring any idiocy that Raji or Pickett would have done better.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

You got what you wanted, live with the results.

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
all_about_da_packers
9 years ago

1.The loss by the Packers beyond the embarrassing aspect of it effectively ends realisitic hope of being the NFC representative. Anyone believing this team was ready to dominate and win #14 needs to realize Seattle hold the tiebreaker over us and the odds of us not having to go back there if we even make the playoffs, are not good.

2. I've never been big on MM. He's a fake tough... To refuse to throw at Sherman all night? SCARED. You coach scared, Rodgers plays scared, and you look like that on national TV.

3. The defense is the joke I thought it'd be. I thought Seattle would hang 40 on us and they would've had we put up any kind of offensive threat to them. Why in the world would you think the D would be better under Dom? Have you seen his track record? It reads in a very well defined way. His D is instantly good and then tails off considerably as the years he gets grow longer his D's are historically terrible. We trot out guys like AJ Hawk and Brad Jones in the middle when we're draft and develop? Who has developed there in the last several years? Safety? Same question.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Look, I'm as pissed as the next guy we lost, but you are blowing things way out of proportion.

1. Need I remind you, we won the Superbowl playing away from home. Yes, not ideal. Hardly a problem that the 'Hawks hold the tiebreaker over us. For most of the first half of the game, the Packers stuck with the Seahawks - this despite "coaching problems" that apparently put our defence behind the 8-ball.

2. You want to piss-and-moan about McCarthy being fake tough? He was playing with a rookie C and a replacement RT who was horrible. Pray-tell, what exactly would you want McCarthy to do? Tell Aaron to hold the ball until Boykin ran 30 yards deep on Sherman? Newsflash: Aaron would get killed. Or maybe you'd like Aaron to audible into a call where he waits for Boykin to go deep or finish his route against Sherman. Newsflash: Aaaron would get killed. I don't know how anyone can blame Mike McCarthy or Aaron for a bad game plan when it was evident after Bulaga went down that Sherrod at RT made any game plan requiring holding on to the ball for more than 2 seconds damn near impossible to execute.

Don't get me wrong, Mike McCarthy needs to look himself in the mirror. Coach Mike McCarthy could have planned to use more bunch formations, or other calls to improve our game plan. We can't simply view faster-tempo as being more "creative"; I fear Mike McCarthy has started to do that. Why not dictate to the D by forcing Sherman to come inside and guard WRs by going bunch formation? Mike McCarthy needs to re-evaluate what he can do schematically to put his players in the best position to make plays. Additionally, it is absolutely inexcusable that the coaches had "breakdowns". They had all year to watch Seahawks tape and study their opponent. First week, Mike McCarthy has the balls to say they weren't prepared for the tempo that the Seahawks called in plays? That is f'n bullshit. It is inexcusable. Mike McCarthy deserves heavy criticism for not having his coaches prepared for the environment. Frankly, it's not a mistake that should be tolerated from a veteran head coach.

3. Look, the D had chances to make plays. Jones dropped an INT. So did Haha. Our ILB and S had opportunities to make plays. Yes, Jones played terrible, but then how do you explain him being in position to make an INT? Pure luck? What about Haha being in a position to make an INT? Face it, the scheme (or Dom calling plays) is not the problem.

The problem is that it seems to be the same old story with player's performances: either (a) players on D did not stay in their lanes or (b) players were not fundamentally sound while executing. Maybe the coaches deserve blaming for not subbing in someone else, instead choosing to stick with hot garbage like Jones and Hawk at ILB. I certainly won't stop you from blaming them. But to go all out and say the scheme we run on D or the plays being called are garbage? I don't buy it.

Overall, this was a hell of a tough loss to swallow. I want every coach and player on the team pissed off at the inexcusable game they "played" in their defeat to the Seahawks. Every coach and player in the building can improve from what they did in week 1. But let's be real: this team will be far better in week 16 than it is in week 1. When you rely on so many young players to play an important part, young players will grow throughout the season. All hope is not lost; in fact probably the opposite. Opponents have tape of Packer weaknesses. Opponents will seek to exploit the problems that surfaced against the Seahawks. The Packers better damn well be improved in those areas (tackling and fundamentals especially). The coaches and players know this; they will be better. If nothing else, week 1 will force us to confront our weaknesses head on.

I'm just praying our health as a team holds up. If the Packers can learn and grow from week 1, any rematch with the Seahawks this season will be a far more even and entertaining contest.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
uffda udfa
9 years ago
If you reread your post you will notice enabling and excuses everywhere. That mindset is the exact mindset that keeps this team from being great. The refusal to look at itself for what it is...NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Some of the things you typed I'm baffled by. I've said over and over that Jarrett Boykin was no match for Richard Sherman. Boykin is one of the slowest WR's in the NFL. He can't separate against average DB's... Sherman was destined to own him, and he did.
Mike McCarthy is fake tough. I don't care about Linsley having to play or any of the other excuses. Did you watch his presser(s) after the game? The guy is a fraud with a very weak coaching staff supporting him. Winston Moss? LOL. Couldn't get down how to communicate and had all offseason to figure it out. That is like the Vikings not turning in their draft card on time...stuff that should NEVER happen. It did. A real tough guy coach ain't letting that happen, and if it did...heads would roll.

You can continue excusing terrible defense, weak coaching all day every day.

As much as I hated to have be "negative" here this offseason, you will see that the issues raised are accurate. It may be a few more games, but you'll see.

After seeing what I saw, I don't think we're winning the division this year. Yes, I know the Broncos were a juggernaut that got steamrolled by Seattle and not even at the Hawks home. Yes, Seattle is an amazing team. The Broncos will probably march right back to play the Seahawks again. Will it be different? I doubt it. However, Denver put all they had into TRYING to get better so they could beat Seattle this year. We seem to attempt to do just enough to try and hang on to win divisional titles. Do you see it? We're not sold out to win...have never been, and will never be under TT. It literally makes me smile watching the Ted Thompson defenders type about all this great success he's brought us. The 2010 playoff run was special. Show me anything else. Anything. Good luck. All you can regurgitate is one and dones and a win over Joe Webb and the Vikings at Lambeau. We are headed in the wrong direction...decaying daily. The last several drafts have been abysmal.

No real champion is going to stand pat and think that another year of development is the key to winning a championship but that is exactly what we do. Propagate this lie of draft and develop...not a single team in the NFL not doing that along with the other things they do. We've developed zero ILB talent, S talent, DE talent, and continue allocating tons of resources to try and fix the D. The resources, of course, are the wrong draft picks ala Jerel Worthy, but we're trying right? We can rely on UDFA's to carry us to a championship.

We're just different types of fans... I have little patience for another year of garbage defense and excuses but that is exactly what we'e in for. One week in and the excuses are a flying. I can all but guarantee you you'll need these same excuses several times throughout this season. Tick, tick, tick goes Aaron's career. Thanks, TT. We appreciate all the joy being divisional championships brings to Wisconsin and Packer fans everywhere who love bragging to their Viking and Bears fans friends that we're the best in the divsion. That is why we watch after all...forget trying to be great and win it all...just keep giving us just enough to keep those bragging rights.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

all_about_da_packers
9 years ago

If you reread your post you will notice enabling and excuses everywhere. That mindset is the exact mindset that keeps this team from being great. The refusal to look at itself for what it is...NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Some of the things you typed I'm baffled by. I've said over and over that Jarrett Boykin was no match for Richard Sherman. Boykin is one of the slowest WR's in the NFL. He can't separate against average DB's... Sherman was destined to own him, and he did.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Did you even bother to read what I wrote? I make it pretty clear that Mike McCarthy deserves blame, and we need more accountability on defence. Debate me on what I have to say; don't waste my time by being idiotic or too lazy to read through what I wrote.

Where am I enabling and making excuses? Because I refuse to poo-poo a game plan that was shit after our replacement RT couldn't block? Scouts openly acknowledge that Sherman is susceptible to double moves (read McGinn's game preview, or Wilde's game preview articles). To run double moves or any route that takes advantage of Sherman's aggressiveness, you need to give a WR time to develop the route/pattern. There is no way in hell Aaron was getting time to let anything develop against Sherman. That's not an excuse; that's simply not having players to execute a game plan (you can blame Ted Thompson if you want, but I'm just saying Mike McCarthy can't be blamed for not having players to run the gameplan he prepared). Speed is not everything at WR. Boykin knows how to run routes and get open. Boykin needed more time to get open against Sherman; no player could do much against Sherman when Rodgers had like 2 seconds to throw the ball or he would get sacked. THAT is what I am saying.

In fact, I point out McCarthy was lacking in his approach to the game! He could've used different personnel groups to make Sherman cover from the slot. I also point out it is inexcusable for McCarthy to be coming out and saying the coaches weren't ready. Frankly, that should raise alarms. Personally, I'd fine Mike McCarthy for his coaches not being ready for this game. Also, I openly say that certain players are problems, and we need to fix problems. I'm not making excuses; if the players are in position to make tackles and plays (as our players were), I'm not going to bitch about the scheme. I'm ready to demand that bad players be replaced; but under what logic should we say the scheme or Dom Capers is the problem when it is evident our players were in positions to make plays. We dropped two INTs. We had at least one sack taken away because of a penalty. Players on our D had chances to make plays, but they failed to do so. That's not a scheme problem, that's a problem on the players.

You are ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I am not. Frankly, there is no need. You seem to be lumping your anger with Ted Thompson against our coaches and players. I'm simply saying you separate them, and tease out what you should realistically be mad about with coaches and players.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

Did you even bother to read what I wrote? I make it pretty clear that Mike McCarthy deserves blame, and we need more accountability on defence. Debate me on what I have to say; don't waste my time by being idiotic or too lazy to read through what I wrote.

Where am I enabling and making excuses? Because I refuse to poo-poo a game plan that was shit after our replacement RT couldn't block? Scouts openly acknowledge that Sherman is susceptible to double moves (read McGinn's game preview, or Wilde's game preview articles). To run double moves or any route that takes advantage of Sherman's aggressiveness, you need to give a WR time to develop the route/pattern. There is no way in hell Aaron was getting time to let anything develop against Sherman. That's not an excuse; that's simply not having players to execute a game plan (you can blame Ted Thompson if you want, but I'm just saying Mike McCarthy can't be blamed for not having players to run the gameplan he prepared). Speed is not everything at WR. Boykin knows how to run routes and get open. Boykin needed more time to get open against Sherman; no player could do much against Sherman when Rodgers had like 2 seconds to throw the ball or he would get sacked. THAT is what I am saying.

In fact, I point out McCarthy was lacking in his approach to the game! He could've used different personnel groups to make Sherman cover from the slot. I also point out it is inexcusable for McCarthy to be coming out and saying the coaches weren't ready. Frankly, that should raise alarms. Personally, I'd fine Mike McCarthy for his coaches not being ready for this game. Also, I openly say that certain players are problems, and we need to fix problems. I'm not making excuses; if the players are in position to make tackles and plays (as our players were), I'm not going to bitch about the scheme. I'm ready to demand that bad players be replaced; but under what logic should we say the scheme or Dom Capers is the problem when it is evident our players were in positions to make plays. We dropped two INTs. We had at least one sack taken away because of a penalty. Players on our D had chances to make plays, but they failed to do so. That's not a scheme problem, that's a problem on the players.

You are ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I am not. Frankly, there is no need. You seem to be lumping your anger with Ted Thompson against our coaches and players. I'm simply saying you separate them, and tease out what you should realistically be mad about with coaches and players.

Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers 

Watch out, you are just the next in a long line of practical Packer fans who is getting sucked into uffdda's little trap.
He just waits for someone to enable him to regurgitate his endless attacks on Ted Thompson.
Good Luck, I'll save you some time, instead of waiting and replying to anything he posts in this thread, just go back to any of his old posts and reply, in the end, they all say the same thing.

Brad Jones had a horrible night, but IMO, he is getting a raw deal on the dropped interception play, after re-watching the play a few times, the Seahawk TE made a very heads up play by knocking the ball out of Jones' hand before he had time to land from his jump in the air and tuck the ball away.

Zero2Cool
9 years ago

Mike McCarthy can't be blamed for not having players to run the gameplan he prepared

Originally Posted by: all_about_da_packers 

A good coach game plans around his talent, not get screwed because he loses a Tackle. This is the issue I see with coach. He doesn't adapt to his players, rather he expects them to adapt to him. Good coaches adapt their plans to their players strengths.

UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago
Ok, let me get this straight; You bunch of whiners and crybabies say this season is on the way down the drain - and presumably on down hill from there - because of one road loss to an inspired good team in a game that was close until late, blown by a bunch of missed opportunities? And this after the extreme optimism, maybe justified, maybe not, after the preseason?

I'm not gonna defend McCarthy quite like I always have, because he, after experimenting with mobility and tackling ability in his D Line, reverted back to the fattest porker he could get his hands on in the game. He also went with the rotten old retreads at ILB. Worst of all, though, he went for exactly what you bunch of idiots advocate, running first - getting away from the Packers route to success, throwing first - down the field - to set up the run, and to make it worse, he got away from our strength - inside running/all pro guards and a rookie center who did a decent job, and ran off tackle - over Bakhtiari, who a lot of you guys inexplicably like, Bulaga who was borderline at best, and Sherrod - ALL of them outmatched by a MOBILE ATHLETIC Seahawks D Line.

So WHO got what they were asking for, Buckeye? I sure as hell wasn't asking for a pig like Guion at NT; I sure as hell NEVER defended Brad Jones; And I may be the only one here resisting the whine for "run first".

And even with all that shit, I go on record right now saying we will go at least 13-3 for the season (barring Aaron Rodgers getting hurt) - NOT having the season down the drain like you pathetic and panic-stricken fools claim, and that sniveling little "I told you so" shithead would like to see.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
9 years ago

A good coach game plans around his talent, not get screwed because he loses a Tackle. This is the issue I see with coach. He doesn't adapt to his players, rather he expects them to adapt to him. Good coaches adapt their plans to their players strengths.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I agree and same goes for Capers. However, I don't think he had much chance to adapt. Last drive before the half: we move the ball well, Rodgers decides to throw it away instead of keeping it and running for the first on 3rd and 3. First play on offense in the second half Rodgers throws a ball that bounces off jordys hands and leads to an interception. Which I still think this was the changing point of the game. Next drive the packers move the ball into Seattle territory. Kevin Williams made a great play knocking down a dump off to Starks that would of led to a huge gain. Next play Rodgers misses a wide open davante Adams down the sideline. Then on the following packers drive a sack fumble leads to a safety. At this point it's 22-10 with Seattle getting the ball back. They go down the field and make it 29-10. The next drive the packers come back with an absolutely beautiful drive and score a touchdown. Then that's all she wrote. The second time around watching this game I don't mind McCarthy's play calling. The opportunities were there for the packers.
UserPostedImage
buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

Ok, let me get this straight; You bunch of whiners and crybabies say this season is on the way down the drain - and presumably on down hill from there - because of one road loss to an inspired good team in a game that was close until late, blown by a bunch of missed opportunities? And this after the extreme optimism, maybe justified, maybe not, after the preseason?

I'm not gonna defend McCarthy quite like I always have, because he, after experimenting with mobility and tackling ability in his D Line, reverted back to the fattest porker he could get his hands on in the game. He also went with the rotten old retreads at ILB. Worst of all, though, he went for exactly what you bunch of idiots advocate, running first - getting away from the Packers route to success, throwing first - down the field - to set up the run, and to make it worse, he got away from our strength - inside running/all pro guards and a rookie center who did a decent job, and ran off tackle - over Bakhtiari, who a lot of you guys inexplicably like, Bulaga who was borderline at best, and Sherrod - ALL of them outmatched by a MOBILE ATHLETIC Seahawks D Line.

So WHO got what they were asking for, Buckeye? I sure as hell wasn't asking for a pig like Guion at NT; I sure as hell NEVER defended Brad Jones; And I may be the only one here resisting the whine for "run first".

And even with all that shit, I go on record right now saying we will go at least 13-3 for the season (barring Aaron Rodgers getting hurt) - NOT having the season down the drain like you pathetic and panic-stricken fools claim, and that sniveling little "I told you so" shithead would like to see.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

Dude, I'm not the one spreading all the doom and gloom around here.

You got what YOU asked for, and against a team like Seattle the results were not good.

The Packers got beat, time to move on.

Who were you expecting The Packers to play?

The choices at NT were Guion at 315, Boyd at 310 and Pennel(UDFA) at 332.

They went with Guion to start and had Boyd rotate in.

I'm betting next week Pennel will be activated.

How effective he will be, is to be determined.

Now, I'm just trying to figure out what your definition of "a fattie" is?

I was hoping for a little more beef at NT, The Packers went lighter and younger, fine with me.

I said The Packers would go 15-1, I wasn't sure if they would lose the 1st game or the last game, well I got my answer.

I sure as hell hope my prediction is right(it would be the 1st time 🙂 ), but I have watched a lot of football and know 1 game does not define a Football Team or a season.
Fan Shout
dfosterf (15h) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (16h) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.