Zero2Cool
15 years ago

nice that you called me an asshole is it because you know i'm right about rodgers watch his dam interviews you rarely ever hear him say we or us its always I. btw kinda forgot to throw the tough seahawks in there Zero but hey without adding them makes the schedule look tougher lol.

"dhazer" wrote:

Nah, its just your reasoning that I find assholish and weak.

I do listen and watch his interviews and if one wants to find something, they will. You want to find anything bad in the guy so you look for anything and everything. Only a nimrod would fail to acknowledge the immense scrutiny he's had to deal with since he came to Green Bay and even more so this off season. I for one and MANY others agree, he has handled it VERY well and played at a level higher than most of us gave him a chance to.

What the hell arey ou talking about with this Seahawks chatter? I never said our schedule was tough, but its definetely (on paper) looking a big more difficult than the Titans.
UserPostedImage
packersfan101101
15 years ago
i think we can beat them if ryan grant doesnt suck. The titans defense is very goods and a good running game will open up the pass. Also our d line needs to play very goods to stop there running back duo.. our left side will be be weak because cullen jenkins wont be there.. but the middle and right will do find (jolly, picket, kampman)

but the most important thing is that ryan grant is able to average more then 3 yards a carry.. at least 4.5
brandon jackson is amazing
Zero2Cool
15 years ago
I don't think its going to matter too much about Ryan Grant to be honest. The Titans are giving up only 11pts a game and were over 25pts a game.
UserPostedImage
Bigbyfan
15 years ago

nice that you called me an asshole is it because you know i'm right about rodgers watch his dam interviews you rarely ever hear him say we or us its always I. btw kinda forgot to throw the tough seahawks in there Zero but hey without adding them makes the schedule look tougher lol.

"dhazer" wrote:

Didn't you say something about if the Packers "somehow" beat the Colts that you would become a believer of AR. Sure don't sound like it. We could be 7-0 and you would still find something negative to say about him or TT.
blank
beast
15 years ago
The Packers can beat the Titans.

The Packers DL back-ups held the Titans OL starters in the per-season game. So if the DL is healthy the Packers should be alright of defense.

My only big worries on defense is the Titans Thunder and Lighting in the back field.

The Packers have to wrap up and get more than one guy on Thunder and they gotta catch lighting which he's not soft he's willing to pound ether, even with his smaller body.

On Offense I think it's all depends on the OL. Can they stop that DL. If so IMO we win. If not IMO we lose.

I think the biggest key match up will be Packers OL vs. Titans DL.
UserPostedImage
Since69
15 years ago

I think the biggest key match up will be Packers OL vs. Titans DL.

"beast" wrote:

Yes. This game will be won in the trenches.
UserPostedImage
wils0646
15 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

How do people even come up with these ideas? This is one of the lamest attempts at bashing Rodgers ever. You think he says "I" too much?

I've heard plenty of "we" when talking about the offense. It just so happens that the media likes asking Aaron if he played well and what he did wrong/right. Sorry, but your stupid point is just that. Incredibly stupid.
The Pack Will Be Back.
Zero2Cool
15 years ago

"wils0646" wrote:

How do people even come up with these ideas? This is one of the lamest attempts at bashing Rodgers ever. You think he says "I" too much?

I've heard plenty of "we" when talking about the offense. It just so happens that the media likes asking Aaron if he played well and what he did wrong/right. Sorry, but your stupid point is just that. Incredibly stupid.

"dhazer" wrote:

Atleast Aaron Rodgers isnt saying Aaron Rodgers is tired of these comparisions, Aaron Rodgers has to prepare for ar's next game unlike a certain Jets QB said during his presser the day. 🙂
UserPostedImage
tromadz
15 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

I'll be honest, I haven't been paying much attention to every thread, but from what you said I gather you moved on from "Rodgers sucks\will suck" to "Rodgers is a diva"

Smart move on leaving the "Rodgers sucks" stuff behind and I wish you luck on your "Rodgers is a diva" endeavor.
DGB454
15 years ago

Can we beat the Titans? Yes, any team can beat any team on any given Sunday.

Will we? I doubt it. Although if we win I would not be surprised.

I think the fact that we have a stout passing defense and good passing offense might help us out a lot.

The passing game is something really good for the Packers. A good passing game is going to get you more points, quicker than a good running game.

If we win the turn over battle, I think we win this game.

Titans are currently 5th an 8th against the run and the pass.

Wait a second... I might be changing my thought on the outcome here. I've looked at the teams they've played.

Jaguars, Bengals, Texans, Vikings, Ravens and Chiefs.

I can't say any of those teams have a frightening passing game. I think the Bengals might have the best one of those and that's based on potential.

Clearly, I feel we have had a tougher schedule up to this point in the season.

Wow, look up the stats on the Titans and who they've played and what they've done.

I think it'll be a good game, but after seeing the teams they've played and how they've won those games. I don't think the Titans will win and actually I am willing to bet the Colts beat them tomorrow.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

When the Titans faced the Bengals wasn't Palmer out? Even if he was in that game he hasn't done anything this season due to his injury. They haven't faced any team that is a passing threat. We may see how good they are on pass defence against the Colts. If the Colts can put points on the board then we can surley double that when we play them. The trouble the Colts are going to have is protecting Manning.

I think it will come down to us stopping the run game of the Titans and protecting Rodgers. If Rodgers has a little time he can pick them apart.
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (18h) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (19h) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (23h) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (19-Apr) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

21-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.