buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

Nice reply. Doesn't change the fact the Buckeyes lost to a 6-6 VaTech team...AT HOME!!! ... by TWO TOUCHDOWNS, no less.

Would you like me to watch film of that?

So, TCU loses BY THREE to a team almost in the playoff, and Ohio State gets drilled by a pitiful team in the Horseshoe and TCU falls from 3 to 6 and OSU goes in? LMAO...just LMAO...no this isn't about $$$$$$. No ostrich man no need to pull that head out of the sand...the Buckeyes "earned" it. DISGRACEFUL. πŸ˜† [rockon]

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

You know I wasn't going to bring this up, because I have respect for The Badgers and most of their fans, but since you are not going to stop your dumb ass retorts.

WHAT THE HELL DOES IT SAY ABOUT YOUR WISCONSIN BADGERS????

59-0 !!!!!!!!!!

STFU!!!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
9 years ago

Nice reply. Doesn't change the fact the Buckeyes lost to a 6-6 VaTech team...AT HOME!!! ... by TWO TOUCHDOWNS, no less.

Would you like me to watch film of that?

So, TCU loses BY THREE to a team almost in the playoff, and Ohio State gets drilled by a pitiful team in the Horseshoe and TCU falls from 3 to 6 and OSU goes in? LMAO...just LMAO...no this isn't about $$$$$$. No ostrich man no need to pull that head out of the sand...the Buckeyes "earned" it. DISGRACEFUL. πŸ˜† [rockon]

You mean the team struggled with a QB starting his first meaningful game since high school?! What how could that of happened? It's not like the could have improved through the course of the season....Wait you mean their QB was on Heisman watch come the end of the year?!! How could that happen after losing to such a sorry opponent players never get better throughout a season....

Seriously your just embarrassing yourself, if the buckeyes are sorry then what does that make Wisconsin? Don't get me wrong I have mad respect for Wisconsin and their program, great defense and a greater running back.

The fact that the buckeyes rolled one of the best defenses in the country and stone walled THE best Running back around WITH A 3RD STRING QB should be proof enough that they belong. They may not beat Alabama in the playoff but they should give them everything they can handle. Watch the film, look at the line play on both sides of the ball and that will tell you why THE Ohio State belongs.

uffda udfa
9 years ago

You mean the team struggled with a QB starting his first meaningful game since high school?! What how could that of happened? It's not like the could have improved through the course of the season....Wait you mean their QB was on Heisman watch come the end of the year?!! How could that happen after losing to such a sorry opponent players never get better throughout a season....

Seriously your just embarrassing yourself, if the buckeyes are sorry then what does that make Wisconsin? Don't get me wrong I have mad respect for Wisconsin and their program, great defense and a greater running back.

The fact that the buckeyes rolled one of the best defenses in the country and stone walled THE best Running back around WITH A 3RD STRING QB should be proof enough that they belong. They may not beat Alabama in the playoff but they should give them everything they can handle. Watch the film, look at the line play on both sides of the ball and that will tell you why THE Ohio State belongs.

Originally Posted by: FLORIDA PACKER88 

You have more respect for the Badgers than I do. Top defenses? If that's true, it's only because they played non conference cupcakes and awful Big 10 teams.

I have no respect for a fan that is as blind as you two. Can't admit it is wrong to have been put in the playoff. No integrity. None. I'm glad you feel so benefited by it, but you know it's wrong. The fact you won't and don't admit that reflects very poorly on you.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

9 years ago

You have more respect for the Badgers than I do. Top defenses? If that's true, it's only because they played non conference cupcakes and awful Big 10 teams.

I have no respect for a fan that is as blind as you two. Can't admit it is wrong to have been put in the playoff. No integrity. None. I'm glad you feel so benefited by it, but you know it's wrong. The fact you won't and don't admit that reflects very poorly on you.

Keep sipping the hateraide and I'll keep watching the Buckeyes in the playoffs. down with the SEC!

uffda udfa
9 years ago

Keep sipping the hateraide and I'll keep watching the Buckeyes in the playoffs. down with the SEC!

Originally Posted by: FLORIDA PACKER88 

You'll get ONE more game. I found this so true and a bit worthy of a smile. It's a quote from a scout on Melvin Gordon from JSOnline.com:

As for Gordon's record-setting production, another scout said, "He's good against those slow-(expletive) Big Ten guys. It (the Big Ten) is terrible. That's what bothers me a little bit."

---Scout rips the Big10 because it's a pile of garbage conference.

Again, no integrity whatsoever. Very dishonorable but enjoy your ONE extra game knowing you shouldn't be in it.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

Once again you show your football ignorance and total lack of respect to your fellow Packer fans, as a whole bunch of them are also Badger fans.

I just figured you for another Buckeye hater, seems you will Hate on any team that doesn't fit your ignorant agenda.

Continue Trolling, it is what YOU do best.

I enjoy the fact that EVERY time you post you show just how Irrelevant anything you say is!!!!

Good to see internet funnies are back!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Cheesey
9 years ago
Fact is, the Badgers are a GOOD but not GREAT team. Ohio State proved the difference. To lose is one thing, to get dismantled is another. I'm a Badger fan, and saw the difference. It wasn't even close. The Badgers need a REAL QB and some REAL WR's before they can compete on the big stage.

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
9 years ago

Once again you show your football ignorance and total lack of respect to your fellow Packer fans, as a whole bunch of them are also Badger fans.

I just figured you for another Buckeye hater, seems you will Hate on any team that doesn't fit your ignorant agenda.

Continue Trolling, it is what YOU do best.

I enjoy the fact that EVERY time you post you show just how Irrelevant anything you say is!!!!

Good to see internet funnies are back!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

You have an agenda based on your own words. My agenda is no agenda but the truth. Big 10 SUCKS. You don't think so? I'm the one who is football ignorant?

You think I should be respectful of the Big 10 by not saying it sucks even though it's the truth. You're fraudulent and would pretend to someone something that isn't true?

You still can't face facts that your team got blown out by a 6-6 football team in the horseshoe. No team that loses a game like that belongs in a college football playoff...you know it but will not come out of what your agenda is and that's protecting your self interest in your Buckeyes. What you're doing is oddly what is wrong with this world. The brutal dishonesty that is rampant in this society is something you're okay with and help propagate.

BTW, I really do like when you insult me. It is all you can really do...I have to settle for your inane football knowledge quips because you're incapable of rebuttaling facts about your team and conference. To know that you purport to know more about football than I do is beyond words but you're welcome to the delusion...wouldn't expect anything less, Buck buddy!

UserPostedImage

buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

You have an agenda based on your own words. My agenda is no agenda but the truth. Big 10 SUCKS. You don't think so? I'm the one who is football ignorant?

You think I should be respectful of the Big 10 by not saying it sucks even though it's the truth. You're fraudulent and would pretend to someone something that isn't true?

You still can't face facts that your team got blown out by a 6-6 football team in the horseshoe. No team that loses a game like that belongs in a college football playoff...you know it but will not come out of what your agenda is and that's protecting your self interest in your Buckeyes. What you're doing is oddly what is wrong with this world. The brutal dishonesty that is rampant in this society is something you're okay with and help propagate.

BTW, I really do like when you insult me. It is all you can really do...I have to settle for your inane football knowledge quips because you're incapable of rebuttaling facts about your team and conference. To know that you purport to know more about football than I do is beyond words but you're welcome to the delusion...wouldn't expect anything less, Buck buddy!

Not insulting when it's the truth!!!!

You keep bringing up a 6-6 football team, that the Buckeyes played in week 2.

Because of your football ignorance, you have know clue that a team can change in 10 weeks.
Because of your football ignorance, you can't even begin to understand what it takes to build and keep a winning program going, whether it be College or Pro.

All you can do is dwell on everything negative, as long as it fits into your agenda.

Even when it doesn't, you will keep making yourself look stupid by reposting the same bullshit time and time again.

Thus "The internet Funnies" were born and will live forever!!!!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/insidersblog/2014/12/09/rodgers-hawk-one-of-the-greatest-football-warriors/20169469/ 

"He's one of the toughest guys I've ever played with," Rodgers said. "He is, hands down, one of the greatest football warriors that I've played with. I mean, the guy has dealt with a ton of injuries over his time and played through them, and played really well through them. He's been a great Packer for us for so many years, and just embodies what it means to be a Packer.

"A great teammate, a great player, and really, really great in the community. The things that he supports, and his foundations, and just the way that he conducts himself, I think, makes all Packer fans proud. He's been a great teammate in the locker room. Nothing's changed with him. I think he's just continuing to be ready and play whatever role he's asked to play."