Cheesey
8 years ago
"Conventional" doesn't mean "against the rules". At least that's the way I see it.

The Patriots have a great team, and don't need to cheat to win. Yet they do it all the time. That shows me no character and no morals.

The steroid use in baseball. CHEATING! Yet some try to say it's ok because "everyone was doing it". I don't agree with that view.
When steroid use became against the rules, using them became cheating.
I don't respect cheaters.
If you find something "unconventional" to use that's NOT against the rules, then by all means, USE it.

I also don't think that every team cheats, and that the Pats are just so lousy at it that they are the ones that get caught.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
8 years ago

With your thinking then Aaron Rodgers should also be suspended for four games because he was caught a few times for over inflating the football (he admitted to that) and probably over half of the other qbs should also be suspended because they have the balls adjusted to the way they like them.

Originally Posted by: dhazer 

There is a difference between inflating the balls and letting them get inspected, and changing them after being inspected. If Rodgers had the pressure increased after inspection than yes, that would be cheating. That is not what he does though. He has the balls inflated to the higher end of the range and lets the officials inspect them and if they are over, they adjust them into tolerance.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Zero2Cool
8 years ago
This whole thing is such a waste of time. Void the fines, penalties and everything because you have absolutely no proof and the Wells report proves just how ignorant the process was handled. As for Brady destroying his phone. Anyone with that level of fame should absolutely destroy their phone when purchasing a new one. You can factory reset them, but that don't mean a damn thing to someone with the know how. The only crime committed by Brady is replacing an Android device with an Apple device. For that, he deserves two game suspension and $100k fine.