RainX
8 years ago
He probably makes the roster out of camp, but he's not going to get a ton of playing time with Cobb, Adams, and Montgomery probably getting the bulk of the first team snaps come the regular season.

His size will give him an edge when the team goes 4-5 wideouts, but he's going to have to make some strides come the regular season if he plans on not being the next Ruvell Martin, Brett Swain, or Jarrett Boykin. Guys who hung around for a couple of years, but never cracked anything higher than the tail end of the receiving corps. (even with Boykin having a decent year in 2013, he wasn't tendered after last season and is now in Carolina)
blank
nerdmann
8 years ago
Dude has shown enough upside to stick, but man. Get it together Jeff.

Rajion Neal definitely made the team tonight. Those screens are gonna be beautiful.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Bigbyfan
8 years ago

Nope, our #3 is now clearly James Butler. 😁 Lose high quality...head right to the dollar store. The new Packer way. Have no RB... we'll get Dimitri Red Army Nance...that will solve the problem.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

I'm not thrilled with the Butler signing, but who do you suggest they should've signed? Not bashing you, honestly just curious
blank
texaspackerbacker
8 years ago

I'm not thrilled with the Butler signing, but who do you suggest they should've signed? Not bashing you, honestly just curious

Originally Posted by: Bigbyfan 

NOBODY!!!

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
DakotaT
8 years ago
I'm not even concerned at the WR position. I hope Janis turns into a great receiver as I do Adams and Montgomery. It's a good legacy we have going in Green Bay developing receivers and quarterbacks.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
8 years ago

I'm not even concerned at the WR position. I hope Janis turns into a great receiver as I do Adams and Montgomery. It's a good legacy we have going in Green Bay developing receivers and quarterbacks.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

You were not concerned about the WR position and now you are freaking out over it. What changed your view? Cobb's shoulder? Adams ankle? James Jones hamstring? Ty Montgomery ankle? Rodgers being too scared in the pocket to plant his feet?

I'm guessing all the above, lol, but would like to hear what really changed your view on the WR position.

UserPostedImage
DakotaT
8 years ago

You were not concerned about the WR position and now you are freaking out over it. What changed your view? Cobb's shoulder? Adams ankle? James Jones hamstring? Ty Montgomery ankle? Rodgers being too scared in the pocket to plant his feet?

I'm guessing all the above, lol, but would like to hear what really changed your view on the WR position.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I don't expect our guys to drop so many passes, but most of the problem was the guy under center not trusting anybody - or having too much trust in Jordy. Another huge problem is the tight end position, which a couple of us pointed out was a huge failure of our GM. Then the pack of hyenas had to do their thing. It must be nice to walk on water like Ted - above ridicule with some Packers fans.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
8 years ago

I don't expect our guys to drop so many passes, but most of the problem was the guy under center not trusting anybody - or having too much trust in Jordy. Another huge problem is the tight end position, which a couple of us pointed out was a huge failure of our GM. Then the pack of hyenas had to do their thing. It must be nice to walk on water like Ted - above ridicule with some Packers fans.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Ugh, the Tight End position. I really thought Richard Rodgers was going to continue his progression from the last quarter of season. Wow, not right on that at all. I think you and I have more speed on bad days than he does. But hey, he catches touchdowns I suppose.

Back to WR though, yeah, the drops are kind of confusing. Drops like this are between the ears which is encouraging because that is fixable. It's just a bummer how much they are lacking focus trying to catch the ball. It's almost like they are running BEFORE making the catch. Actually, that's exactly what is happening.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (15h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (15h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (16h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (18h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (19h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (22h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (23h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
9m / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.