Green Bay Packers Forum

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
12 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bozz_2006  
#61 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 1:40:02 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 7/15/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 20
Applause Received: 14
dude, you were the one decrying him as a "rookie" during the Favre circus this summer. jeez, double standard much?
Offline RaiderPride  
#62 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 9:56:30 PM(UTC)
Rank: Senior Member

Joined: 7/17/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 271
Applause Received: 335
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
average, the losses at atl and tenn show rodges inexperience. with favre we are 6-2.

as far as stats, he is on pace for 26 td 10 int & 3800 yrds passing on a .500 team, not really MVP #'s.


If Rodgers is putting up those stats in his first season, I'm licking my lips thinking about how well he can play in the future.


if he can stay healthy, and it really is not his first season. let's just see if the guy can make it through 16 regular season games.


Aaron Will Never Be Liked By Some Until He Goes Full Circle.

After he plays all 16 games.. It will be "Let's Just See If The Guy Can Play In The Playoffs.

After he wins his first Playoff game.. It will be "Let's Just See If He Can Take Us To The NFC Championship Game."

After he wins the NFC Chamionship Game.. It will be "let's Just See If He Can Win A Superbowl."

After he wins a Super Bowl.. It will be "Let's Jus See If He Can Win An MVP"

After He wins a MVP.. It will Be "Let's Just See If He Can Play In A Game Right After His Father Dies."

Then.....

Then.. "Let's Just See If He If He Can Threaten Retirement Every Year."

Then.. "Let's Just See If He Can Throw the Management Under The Bus."

Then.. "Let's Just See If He Can Ask For His Out Right Release So He Can Play For The Vikings Or Bears."

When He As Accomplished All That.

Many who did not like him, will LOVE HIM.

But then they will re-load... And bring All That Hate Right Back At The First Year Starter After Aaron.
Offline cheeseheads123  
#63 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 2:10:59 AM(UTC)
Rank: Member

Joined: 9/28/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 85
Applause Received: 179
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
average, the losses at atl and tenn show rodges inexperience. with favre we are 6-2.

as far as stats, he is on pace for 26 td 10 int & 3800 yrds passing on a .500 team, not really MVP #'s.


If Rodgers is putting up those stats in his first season, I'm licking my lips thinking about how well he can play in the future.


if he can stay healthy, and it really is not his first season. let's just see if the guy can make it through 16 regular season games.


Aaron Will Never Be Liked By Some Until He Goes Full Circle.

After he plays all 16 games.. It will be "Let's Just See If The Guy Can Play In The Playoffs.

After he wins his first Playoff game.. It will be "Let's Just See If He Can Take Us To The NFC Championship Game."

After he wins the NFC Chamionship Game.. It will be "let's Just See If He Can Win A Superbowl."

After he wins a Super Bowl.. It will be "Let's Jus See If He Can Win An MVP"

After He wins a MVP.. It will Be "Let's Just See If He Can Play In A Game Right After His Father Dies."

Then.....

Then.. "Let's Just See If He If He Can Threaten Retirement Every Year."

Then.. "Let's Just See If He Can Throw the Management Under The Bus."

Then.. "Let's Just See If He Can Ask For His Out Right Release So He Can Play For The Vikings Or Bears."

When He As Accomplished All That.

Many who did not like him, will LOVE HIM.

But then they will re-load... And bring All That Hate Right Back At The First Year Starter After Aaron.
lmao. Its a shame.
Offline dhazer  
#64 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 11:46:21 AM(UTC)
Rank: Veteran Member

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2013Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2016Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2009PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2013

Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 100
Applause Received: 337
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
average, the losses at atl and tenn show rodges inexperience. with favre we are 6-2.

as far as stats, he is on pace for 26 td 10 int & 3800 yrds passing on a .500 team, not really MVP #'s.


If Rodgers is putting up those stats in his first season, I'm licking my lips thinking about how well he can play in the future.


if he can stay healthy, and it really is not his first season. let's just see if the guy can make it through 16 regular season games.


Aaron Will Never Be Liked By Some Until He Goes Full Circle.

After he plays all 16 games.. It will be "Let's Just See If The Guy Can Play In The Playoffs.

After he wins his first Playoff game.. It will be "Let's Just See If He Can Take Us To The NFC Championship Game."

After he wins the NFC Chamionship Game.. It will be "let's Just See If He Can Win A Superbowl."

After he wins a Super Bowl.. It will be "Let's Jus See If He Can Win An MVP"

After He wins a MVP.. It will Be "Let's Just See If He Can Play In A Game Right After His Father Dies."

Then.....

Then.. "Let's Just See If He If He Can Threaten Retirement Every Year."

Then.. "Let's Just See If He Can Throw the Management Under The Bus."

Then.. "Let's Just See If He Can Ask For His Out Right Release So He Can Play For The Vikings Or Bears."

When He As Accomplished All That.

Many who did not like him, will LOVE HIM.

But then they will re-load... And bring All That Hate Right Back At The First Year Starter After Aaron.



I have to ask you raider, Did you use to go by the name cal2greenbay?
I thought this thread was about Rodgers but yet you had to get your digs in on our fomer HALL OF FAME QB. I know in your eyes Rodgers can't do anything wrong or is it you hate the Former qb that much?

Maybe we should lock Raider and Roddy in a room together and see what happens lol.
Offline alldaybaby  
#65 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 12:19:49 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/6/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
This was mentioned on another forum, and wanted to get a poll done to see how people view his performance so far.

Now please I rather not have debates on Brett is better or Rodger si 43-4 or paid to much ect...ect...ect..

So please just try to be UNBIASED and i truly just want answers and not excuses, or fights over it all

These are his stats AS OF RIGHT NOW

yards he is 7th

rating is 6th

td 7th ( if you add rushing he is 2nd )

tied 4 about 4th in int

12th in %

6th with 20+ yard passes

2nd in 40+ yards passes although those 2 stats can be skewed if the receiver is doing 90% of the yac

yards per pass he is 10th




i voted average , only because of the players around him , most notabally jennings and driver , otherwise he is very much below average
Offline bozz_2006  
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 12:23:54 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 7/15/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 20
Applause Received: 14
somebody's gotta get the ball in the hands of the playmakers. Have you seen him play more than one game, allday? One of the things that impresses me most is his ability to keep a play alive. granted, he's been getting sacked way too much, so hopefully with time he can make faster decisions.
Offline alldaybaby  
#67 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 12:28:24 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/6/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
somebody's gotta get the ball in the hands of the playmakers. Have you seen him play more than one game, allday? One of the things that impresses me most is his ability to keep a play alive. granted, he's been getting sacked way too much, so hopefully with time he can make faster decisions.



maybe i've seen him play as many times as you , any one that knows me will tell you what i've said since the cowboyz game last year

aaron rodgers = kelly holcomb
can't see him ever being any better
Offline longtimefan  
#68 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 1:13:43 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/30/2006(UTC)
Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
This was mentioned on another forum, and wanted to get a poll done to see how people view his performance so far.

Now please I rather not have debates on Brett is better or Rodger si 43-4 or paid to much ect...ect...ect..

So please just try to be UNBIASED and i truly just want answers and not excuses, or fights over it all

These are his stats AS OF RIGHT NOW

yards he is 7th

rating is 6th

td 7th ( if you add rushing he is 2nd )

tied 4 about 4th in int

12th in %

6th with 20+ yard passes

2nd in 40+ yards passes although those 2 stats can be skewed if the receiver is doing 90% of the yac

yards per pass he is 10th




i voted average , only because of the players around him , most notabally jennings and driver , otherwise he is very much below average



I know you hate all things packers but damn come on...Below average?

You know that even Bretts closest friends and business people admit Rodgers is doing a real good job?
Offline Zero2Cool  
#69 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 2:09:48 PM(UTC)
Rank: Premier Member

Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Gold: 2015Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2016ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI
Applause Given: 2,499
Applause Received: 4,042
" said: Go to Quoted Post
maybe i've seen him play as many times as you , any one that knows me will tell you what i've said since the cowboyz game last year

aaron rodgers = kelly holcomb
can't see him ever being any better



I'm willing to bet my left testy that I've watched him play more than you.
Offline longtimefan  
#70 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2008 2:22:30 PM(UTC)
Rank: Registered

Joined: 11/30/2006(UTC)
Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
maybe i've seen him play as many times as you , any one that knows me will tell you what i've said since the cowboyz game last year

aaron rodgers = kelly holcomb
can't see him ever being any better



I'm willing to bet my left testy that I've watched him play more than you.


He always claims to be from England...Zero is he? You would know ;)

never seen him say he has nfl package or anything

maybe he * gasp * is lying?
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
12 Pages«<56789>»
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Fan Shout
Smokey (10m) : ROFL !!
Cheesey (11m) : The Packers SMOKED the COWBOYS!!!LOL!
Smokey (15m) : Ever Smoke a Turkey, it takes lots of rolling papers. LOL
Smokey (22m) : Thanks Cheesey. LOL
Cheesey (22m) : Smokey, it was chicken gizzards (and hearts)!
Cheesey (23m) : So let's just start by saying, I love you!
Zero2Cool (54m) : Great, Geronimo Allison is on the injury report.
Zero2Cool (1h) : Most irritating tweets/tweet starters: 1) This >>> 2) Yep, ...3) There it is.... 4) Not good 5) XX doing XX things 6) Because xxx
Zero2Cool (5h) : Belichick when asked to discuss the importance of having the home crowd behind them: “I don’t know. Go ask Dallas and Kansas City.” …Oof.
Smokey (6h) : BRAVO, ZERO !
Zero2Cool (6h) : Something to watch: Last time both road teams won the Conference title games? 2012.. when New England and Atlanta hosted.
Zero2Cool (6h) : When Ty Montgomery is contacted within 1 yard of the LOS, he averages 4.5 YPC, best for RBs. Atlanta allowed 2.0 YPC, 4th worst for defenses
Zero2Cool (8h) : ProFootballFocus says Packers have 7th best front seven. Falcons 24th.
uffda udfa (8h) : *you're
uffda udfa (8h) : Tell me how to win your heart for I haven't got a clue.
uffda udfa (8h) : Is it me your looking for?
Smokey (9h) : Hello ?
Smokey (10h) : WHAT HAPPENED WITH "CRIXUS", OUR NEWEST MEMBER ?
uffda udfa (14h) : WELCOME Rick12...wonder what the 12 is for? :)
uffda udfa (14h) : The former per Mike Silver of NFLN
uffda udfa (14h) : Falcons OC, Kyle Shanahan "almost certain" to take Niners job. That's a terrible distraction for them.
Smokey (14h) : WELCOME to the forum crixus.
Smokey (17h) : Coffee or Hot Chocolate ?
Smokey (17h) : French Toast or Pancakes ?
Smokey (17h) : Sausage or Bacon ?
Zero2Cool (17-Jan) : Falcons have officially placed DL Adrian Clayborn on IR
Zero2Cool (17-Jan) : Why? What's the difference? Can you cook same meals with one?
hardrocker950 (17-Jan) : Get a pressure cooker and your crock pot will collect dust lol
Zero2Cool (17-Jan) : Bill Vinovich is our ref. You might remember him from 4th and 26.
Smokey (17-Jan) : They were chicken livers, and they are fabulous . LOL
uffda udfa (17-Jan) : Not if Matt Ryan puts up a 40 passer rating. :) The last two were unfavorable conditions. This is dome time.
Cheesey (17-Jan) : Smokey, went to fire up the crock pot to slow cook some chicken gizzards, it burned out!
Zero2Cool (17-Jan) : Aaron Rodgers' passer rating in his 4 career games at the Georgia Dome: 114.5, 136.8, 117.0, 125.5.
Zero2Cool (17-Jan) : from Rob Reischel @robreischel
Zero2Cool (17-Jan) : Rodgers has played in 2 NFC Championship games. QB ratings were 56.7 and 55.9. That's won't cut it Sunday
Please sign in to use Fan Shout

2016 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
BYE
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Oct 20 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 3:25 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 3:25 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Titans
Sunday, Nov 20 @ 7:30 PM
at Redskins
Monday, Nov 28 @ 7:30 PM
at Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Dec 11 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Saturday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 7:30 PM
at Lions

Think About It
Think About It

Recent Topics
12m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

17m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

59m / Fantasy Sports Talk / GoPack1984

1h / Community Welcome! / wpr

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Porforis

4h / Around The NFL / Smokey

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Porforis

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

14h / Announcements / crixus

15h / Community Welcome! / crixus


Packers Headlines