The_Green_Ninja
8 years ago

Can someone fill me in on why hes playing like garbage on purpose?

Originally Posted by: umair_010 

Don't let nerdmann bring you down to his conspiracy theories.

This team has no weapons on the passing game. The line is letting Aaron get pressure quickly.

There is a huge difference between having a filler man and having a weapon. Jordy nelson is a weapon. Most QBs to find sucess need 2 weapons and even then they can mess it up. Aaron, on the other hand, manages to barely make plays with 0 weapons amd all filler men who cant get a y seperation.

Our offensive line was one of the best, now one of the worst. It is due to injuries and inconsistancies. An offensive line is a team, and a team needed continuity.

Now Aaron hasnt been perfect but he truly is just a man. He feels he has to overthink to make this offensve work at all. Consider this... he still rarely turns the ball over but thats because he has 0 weapons. Now look at brock oswiler for the broncos today. 4 weapons and 5 turnovers... Because he didnt think enough.
UserPostedImage
rabidgopher04
8 years ago

Really?

Aaron's not giving Mike what Mike wants until Mike gives Aaron what Aaron wants.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

And what does Aaron want?
Amazing Bacon Delivery  Service! Never be without good bacon again.
all_about_da_packers
8 years ago

This isn't Aaron. We all know how well he can play. He's pissing this season away on purpose due to his tantrum against Mike.

So, ever since the bye week (Aaron was damn good before the bye, very poor since), A-Rod has had a vendetta against Mike McCarthy that he has been playing out?

If you know how good you can be (both Aaron and Mike McCarthy have every reason to be cocky given their consistently good offences in years past), and you are having snowballing inconsistent sub-par performances... I would think it is only natural to have frustration and some friction play out.

Hell, if Aaron and Mike McCarthy were hugging it out and being all BFF's with each other, I'd be pretty concerned that the downturn was not effecting them.

I'm no where close to saying Aaron pissed away the season. Something(s) are clearly wrong, but it is not because Aaron Rodgers is trying to make a point by purposely playing poorly.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
nerdmann
8 years ago

Don't let nerdmann bring you down to his conspiracy theories.

This team has no weapons on the passing game. The line is letting Aaron get pressure quickly.

There is a huge difference between having a filler man and having a weapon. Jordy nelson is a weapon. Most QBs to find sucess need 2 weapons and even then they can mess it up. Aaron, on the other hand, manages to barely make plays with 0 weapons amd all filler men who cant get a y seperation.

Our offensive line was one of the best, now one of the worst. It is due to injuries and inconsistancies. An offensive line is a team, and a team needed continuity.

Now Aaron hasnt been perfect but he truly is just a man. He feels he has to overthink to make this offensve work at all. Consider this... he still rarely turns the ball over but thats because he has 0 weapons. Now look at brock oswiler for the broncos today. 4 weapons and 5 turnovers... Because he didnt think enough.

Originally Posted by: The_Green_Ninja 

If you really wanted to win this game, wouldn't you have hit JJ when he was running wide open down the sideline?

Then on the next play, would you have hit RR inside the numbers for 0 yards? Do you really expect him to get out of bounds? Why wouldn't you just throw it away? You're not gaining yards anyway.

Think logically, not emotionally.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
umair_010
8 years ago
Im starting to believe nerdman. The guy looks like jay cutler lately. Lol
I could have made the td pass to jones. He had so much room on the outside.
nerdmann
8 years ago

Im starting to believe nerdman. The guy looks like jay cutler lately. Lol
I could have made the td pass to jones. He had so much room on the outside.

Originally Posted by: umair_010 

Dude was uncovered. He could have scored or at least stepped out of bounds. You wait until he's covered, then throw a bullshit incompletion? Go back and look at that.

Then follow that up with that throw for 0 yards to Richard "can't break a tackle" Rodgers. If you want to stop the clock, throw it away. If you want to complete a pass, do so for YARDAGE, to someone who can either score or get out of bounds.

It's pretty obvious, imo.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Barfarn
8 years ago

3rd and 2 at 11; 2:48 1st Q. Please EDUCATE YOURSELF [Our OL has SUCKED for all but one year; our weapons have been average at best. Our best WR, Jennings, independently proved how good we was, didn't he]

A scripted play that was worked on NUMEROUS TIMES this week; A brilliant unstoppable play design; 10 guys executing perfectly; 1 QB not.

The play isolates 3 receivers on 1 LBs and 1 safety. Packers show play action right. the LBs move to packer's right. Q comes off left side 100% WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open on a slant/cross w/ Jones.

Rich Rodgers takes CB on Packer's right deep and Kuhn goes out in flat; if LB takes Kuhn, the Jones is WIIIIIIIIIIIDE open in middle; if LB takes Jones; Kuhn is open in flat.

Two guys go to cover Kuhn; leaving Jones and Q WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open. Rodgers with no pressure throws a rather shitty pass to Kuhn.

It is the play of a moron at QB. 2 guys WIIIIIIIDE open and he throws to the guy with 2 covering him. The guy has simply lost the ability to play QB.

So Ninja, you're entitled to a working sphincter AND your very generalized opinions; but the later is just WRONG!

If it was a rookie, we'd say he not very good at seeing the field. But, why suddenly can't Aaron Rodgers execute this very easy and well-rehearsed play? It sure as hell seems like it's on purpose and to a degree it is. Aaron Rodgers is trying to prove that MM's offense is no good and subconsciously he wants it to fail; so we see the aforementioned crap. Consequently, when we're so far behind we gotta go all Mike Martz/pass every play; suddenly Aaron Rodgers executes better because his subconscious wants to succeed. But Rodgers is not been very good in those life or death situations; so of course most of his comebacks fail.

Or maybe Nerd is right; I think Aaron Rodgers is the kind of asshole that could get mad at something and purposefully throw a game; I think that evil lurks within him. But for now, I'll give him credit for throwing the game "subconsciously."
Barfarn
8 years ago

Dude was uncovered. He could have scored or at least stepped out of bounds. You wait until he's covered, then throw a bullshit incompletion? Go back and look at that.

Then follow that up with that throw for 0 yards to Richard "can't break a tackle" Rodgers. If you want to stop the clock, throw it away. If you want to complete a pass, do so for YARDAGE, to someone who can either score or get out of bounds.

It's pretty obvious, imo.

And Nerd good observations; also, that is the second time Aaron Rodgers wasted a precious time out too; in the exact same situation.
The_Green_Ninja
8 years ago

3rd and 2 at 11; 2:48 1st Q. Please EDUCATE YOURSELF [Our OL has SUCKED for all but one year; our weapons have been average at best. Our best WR, Jennings, independently proved how good we was, didn't he]

A scripted play that was worked on NUMEROUS TIMES this week; A brilliant unstoppable play design; 10 guys executing perfectly; 1 QB not.

The play isolates 3 receivers on 1 LBs and 1 safety. Packers show play action right. the LBs move to packer's right. Q comes off left side 100% WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open on a slant/cross w/ Jones.

Rich Rodgers takes CB on Packer's right deep and Kuhn goes out in flat; if LB takes Kuhn, the Jones is WIIIIIIIIIIIDE open in middle; if LB takes Jones; Kuhn is open in flat.

Two guys go to cover Kuhn; leaving Jones and Q WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE open. Rodgers with no pressure throws a rather shitty pass to Kuhn.

It is the play of a moron at QB. 2 guys WIIIIIIIDE open and he throws to the guy with 2 covering him. The guy has simply lost the ability to play QB.

So Ninja, you're entitled to a working sphincter AND your very generalized opinions; but the later is just WRONG!

If it was a rookie, we'd say he not very good at seeing the field. But, why suddenly can't Aaron Rodgers execute this very easy and well-rehearsed play? It sure as hell seems like it's on purpose and to a degree it is. Aaron Rodgers is trying to prove that MM's offense is no good and subconsciously he wants it to fail; so we see the aforementioned crap. Consequently, when we're so far behind we gotta go all Mike Martz/pass every play; suddenly Aaron Rodgers executes better because his subconscious wants to succeed. But Rodgers is not been very good in those life or death situations; so of course most of his comebacks fail.

Or maybe Nerd is right; I think Aaron Rodgers is the kind of asshole that could get mad at something and purposefully throw a game; I think that evil lurks within him. But for now, I'll give him credit for throwing the game "subconsciously."

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

I think your issue is you think you could hit these passes. But the truth is, what appears to be wide open on TV isnt actually open in the football world.

You see, in the football world, you must take in consideration the receiver location, the motion, and the match up. If you are rolling to your right and someome is open to your far left, you throw across your body (which is naturally inaccurate) and opens an easy pick 6 for the opposing team.

Believe it or not, he has been an NFL QB longer then you have and knows about match ups. He, well, has been the beet at it for many years.

Granted I think Aaron has been subpar recently but his pressure up front is insane, and his main goal is A) Keep the ball safe and 😎 Get positive yardage. If it was not for Aaron Rodgers, I doubt we would be in many of these games. He is the heart of this team and even the heart needs some relief from heartburn.

So I'll lay with my agrument on football facts, film, and man who has preformed amazingly since he started. I'll let you stick with calling Aaron's preformance bad because you believe his is secretly evil and the references to my sphincter.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
8 years ago

I think your issue is you think you could hit these passes. But the truth is, what appears to be wide open on TV isnt actually open in the football world.

You see, in the football world, you must take in consideration the receiver location, the motion, and the match up. If you are rolling to your right and someome is open to your far left, you throw across your body (which is naturally inaccurate) and opens an easy pick 6 for the opposing team.

Believe it or not, he has been an NFL QB longer then you have and knows about match ups. He, well, has been the beet at it for many years.

Granted I think Aaron has been subpar recently but his pressure up front is insane, and his main goal is A) Keep the ball safe and 😎 Get positive yardage. If it was not for Aaron Rodgers, I doubt we would be in many of these games. He is the heart of this team and even the heart needs some relief from heartburn.

So I'll lay with my agrument on football facts, film, and man who has preformed amazingly since he started. I'll let you stick with calling Aaron's preformance bad because you believe his is secretly evil and the references to my sphincter.

Anybody that can't recognize that we have a very subpar wr corp this season, a MASH unit for an offensive line, and very unprofessional out of shape half back really has tunnel vision and an axe to grind for our great quarterback. 2015 is just another wasted year.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (11m) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (25m) : Yes
Zero2Cool (1h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (3h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (4h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (7h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (8h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (18h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
14m / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.