luigis
7 years ago
I've run a few simulations, If we win out I think we are in with a high probability, say 95%.
If we lose a game we are out. I couldn't find a scenario where we could get a wildcard spot being 9-7, it seems the NFC has just too many teams in the playoff hunt and the tiebreakers are not in our side this year.
In most of my simulations if we lose against Detroit then the Giants, Redskins or Tampa get the two wildcard spots.
Note: In my simulations if we win out we are in even if Detroit doesn't lose against NY o r DAL, we would then get the 6th seed at 10-6.
Luis
The_Green_Ninja
7 years ago
The Giants will destory the Lions, you betchya.

The Cowboys will also beat the Lions, imo. This, I think with a Vikings loss mext week, would actually secure a playoff spot of we win the next two.
UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

since my request was rudely ignored by beast.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Your request wasn't ignored... someone else explained it first, you didn't get it, I tried to explain it more and you still didn't get it... the fact that the Lions need to lose one of their next two games seemed to be common knowledge but you didn't get it. That's not my fault.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Your request wasn't ignored... someone else explained it first, you didn't get it, I tried to explain it more and you still didn't get it... the fact that the Lions need to lose one of their next two games seemed to be common knowledge but you didn't get it. That's not my fault.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Oh, yeah, it was me who did not get it. You are right, thanks for attempting to put me down when I was waiting for you and looking for your response. Yes, to win the division the Lions need to lose one plus Packers win out. I was talking about Packers winning out and being in for the playoffs. What do you not understand about that? You said it wasn't true. I didn't attack you. I didn't insult you. I didn't ignore you. I inquired on how they could win out and miss the playoffs. But you would rather be a douche bag bitch about it so fuck you.
UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

Oh, yeah, it was me who did not get it. You are right, thanks for attempting to put me down when I was waiting for you and looking for your response. Yes, to win the division the Lions need to lose one plus Packers win out. I was talking about Packers winning out and being in for the playoffs. What do you not understand about that? You said it wasn't true. I didn't attack you. I didn't insult you. I didn't ignore you. I inquired on how they could win out and miss the playoffs. But you would rather be a douche bag bitch about it so fuck you.

And someone else explained how the Packers could win out and lose the division. .. and I explained how the Packers could win out and lose the playoffs... your question was explained in chat... you didn't get it and now you're butt hurt for some reason.

You're the one using my name and calling me out with insults... and yet you're trying to play the victim, that's bullshit,you're better than this

Beast was saying it in chat, but failed miserably

rudely ignored by beast.

UserPostedImage
luigis
7 years ago

The Giants will destory the Lions, you betchya.

The Cowboys will also beat the Lions, imo. This, I think with a Vikings loss mext week, would actually secure a playoff spot of we win the next two.

Originally Posted by: The_Green_Ninja 

No, that would be incorrect.

I've inputed: Dallas defeats Detroit, NYG defeats Detroit, we win against Chi and Min, Min loses to IND.
Even then we need to win the week 17 game against detroit, if we lose Detroit wins the Division and the Giants and Redskis or Tampa get the two wildcard spots.
Luis
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

And someone else explained how the Packers could win out and lose the division. .. and I explained how the Packers could win out and lose the playoffs... your question was explained in chat... you didn't get it and now you're butt hurt for some reason.

You're the one using my name and calling me out with insults... and yet you're trying to play the victim, that's bullshit,you're better than this

You said the Packers could win out and miss playoffs. I asked how because what I had seen is if the won out, they were in. I was asking to be educated, not ignored and insulted. I wasn't paying attention to others because I was making sure since I asked YOU that if YOU responded that I would see it and not miss it. I was giving YOU my attention. If you had just said you didn't feel like explaining it, no big deal. I'm capable of finding out myself, but I was hoping you could share information so OTHERS could also see it.

Playing the victim? Fuck you.
Calling you out? Fuck you.

You're the one acting like some victim cuz I was ribbing you about not giving up some information. Grab a tissue and wipe the tears off your hurt'd ass.

You could have laughed off the ribbing, but no, you got all PMS on me and want to keep going on and on an on, so guess what? I will keep fucking going on and on and on too. The funny thing is here, if you had this much passion to INFORM someone who was ASKING to be INFORMED, we wouldn't have this. But no, you had to be an asshole about it so guess what ... I will also be a asshole. Am I up to five fuck you's yet? Fuck you! (gonna count, brb, gotta take socks an shoes off first)
UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

I wasn't paying attention to others

And that's not my fault. Someone else answered your question before I could... how was I suppose to know you were ignoring them? And since they already correctly answered it (about the division), I thought it would be redundant to answer (about the division) and so I explained the wild card.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

And that's not my fault. Someone else answered your question before I could... how was I suppose to know you were ignoring them? And since they already correctly answered it (about the division), I thought it would be redundant to answer (about the division) and so I explained the wild card.

You should know I was ignoring them because you are special. You know what kind of special I'm talking. 😉

It's cool, no worries. I'm done with this now. I was going to keep going, but I think you actually are taking me seriously so I'm dropping it. Sorry bud. Ain't no reason to salty up your VICTORY FUCKING MONDAY!!! Sorry, I just love beating the piss out of the Seahawks. Freaking hate that team.

I hope the defense gets another six turn overs and annihilates the hell out of the Bears. I can't hate them because they just suck and it feels wrong.
UserPostedImage
mi_keys
7 years ago

I couldn't find a scenario where we could get a wildcard spot being 9-7, it seems the NFC has just too many teams in the playoff hunt and the tiebreakers are not in our side this year.

Originally Posted by: luigis 

It's very difficult but if the Packers' one loss is the Bears or Lions, Green Bay could be a wild card if two of the three scenarios below happen:

1. Either Atlanta OR Tampa Bay lose out;
2. Washington loses two; and
3. New York loses out

No one in the NFC West can reach 9-7 other than Seattle, who would be the division winner. So a 9-7 Packers team finishing second in the NFC North is chasing whoever finishes second in the NFC South as well as Washington and New York for the two spots.

If Green Bay beats Chicago and Detroit but lose to Minnesota, Minnesota would have to lose their other two games for Green Bay to still finish second in the NFC North. If all three of the above scenarios play out, then Minnesota and Green Bay could be the two wild card teams.

In short, winning the division is the much easier path now.
Born and bred a cheesehead
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (43m) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (1h) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (4h) : Flag?
Martha Careful (4h) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (4h) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (20h) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (20h) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (21h) : fuck
beast (21h) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (21h) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (22h) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (22h) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (22h) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (22h) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (22h) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (22h) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (23h) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (23h) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
51m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

24-Apr / Random Babble / beast

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.