Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages<123>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gotarace  
#21 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 12:34:18 PM(UTC)
How many year contract does Harrell have. You can bet the only time this overpaid flop will show up to play is in his contract year and no other.
dfosterf  
#22 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 12:35:27 PM(UTC)
To the sense of humor challenged, kindly ignore this post !

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

..and thanks for looking interested.

UserPostedImage
MattG04  
#23 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:47:05 PM(UTC)
hahahahahhaa
Roddyboy  
#24 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:58:19 PM(UTC)
Two Words.

"Tony Mandarich"

(Sorry, just couldn't resist)

Hope this kid doesn't turn out to be T.M...
bozz_2006  
#25 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:59:52 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Two Words.

"Tony Mandarich"

(Sorry, just couldn't resist)

Hope this kid doesn't turn out to be T.M...

There will never be another Tony Mandarich. lol
Zero2Cool  
#26 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 2:36:22 PM(UTC)
Justin Harrell was not revered as someone who would revolutionize the position he plays, thus, can never be another Tony.
Bigbyfan  
#27 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 2:51:28 PM(UTC)
Justin Harrell was not revered as someone who would revolutionize the position he plays, thus, can never be another Tony.

Plus we didn't pass on another Barry Sanders to pick Justin like we did with Tony.
blueleopard  
#28 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 4:40:37 PM(UTC)
Justin actually plays well when he's in.

That's the only reason I'm cutting the fool some slack.
porky88  
#29 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 9:03:51 PM(UTC)
Harrell sounds like a Big Baby. I don't want to say this stuff isn't legit or anything. I'm sure it is, but he's got to be one fragile guy.
RedSoxExcel  
#30 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 9:14:26 PM(UTC)
All I remember about that draft year is:

12 Buffalo Marshawn Lynch - RB
13 St. Louis Adam Carriker - DE
14 NY Jets Darrelle Revis
15 Pittsburgh Lawrence Timmons - LB
16 Green Bay Justin Harrell - DT

Lynch, Lynch, Lynch, Lynch. I kept praying, hoping, finger crossing that he would drop to us.

I think Olsen was who everyone was expecting us to take if I remember correctly?
brnt247  
#31 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 9:16:16 PM(UTC)
It was a pretty poor pick, but he's allowed to have a bad one or two after getting Collins and Jennings in my opinion.
Bigbyfan  
#32 Posted : Saturday, November 15, 2008 9:38:30 PM(UTC)
All I remember about that draft year is:

12 Buffalo Marshawn Lynch - RB
13 St. Louis Adam Carriker - DE
14 NY Jets Darrelle Revis
15 Pittsburgh Lawrence Timmons - LB
16 Green Bay Justin Harrell - DT

Lynch, Lynch, Lynch, Lynch. I kept praying, hoping, finger crossing that he would drop to us.

I think Olsen was who everyone was expecting us to take if I remember correctly?

After I saw Marshawn get picked :crybaby: I wanted us to pick Reggie Nelson or Ben Grubbs
all_about_da_packers  
#33 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 1:36:53 AM(UTC)
Ok, first of all Justin got nicked up. All football players get nicked up (albeit Justin more than others).

The biggest test will be tomorrow, if Harrell plays then everyone should eat their words because the kid has shown something we were all wanting to see: toughness.

Look at Will Blackmon... injured last game. Why isn't anyone complaining? Oh yeah, he's proven to be tough this year, played through nagging injuries that are bound to occur during the season.

SO Justin got nicked up. I can live with that for now. I'm expecting him to play tomorrow. If he can't play, then we've got a problem and everyone should start with the "damn he is just too fragile" talk.

Until then, realize that nicks are normal, and no doubt Harrell has been practicing more so than any other player lately since he needs the most work getting back into football shape. Tomorrow will be a big day for Harrell, can he finally start to show that he has the ability to tough it out? Until then, don't count the dude out because he simply got nicked up (again).
bozz_2006  
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 1:54:15 AM(UTC)
Ok, first of all Justin got nicked up. All football players get nicked up (albeit Justin more than others).

The biggest test will be tomorrow, if Harrell plays then everyone should eat their words because the kid has shown something we were all wanting to see: toughness.

Look at Will Blackmon... injured last game. Why isn't anyone complaining? Oh yeah, he's proven to be tough this year, played through nagging injuries that are bound to occur during the season.

SO Justin got nicked up. I can live with that for now. I'm expecting him to play tomorrow. If he can't play, then we've got a problem and everyone should start with the "damn he is just too fragile" talk.

Until then, realize that nicks are normal, and no doubt Harrell has been practicing more so than any other player lately since he needs the most work getting back into football shape. Tomorrow will be a big day for Harrell, can he finally start to show that he has the ability to tough it out? Until then, don't count the dude out because he simply got nicked up (again).

hey! you're alive! Zero, call off the search party.
arrowgargantuan  
#35 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:03:09 AM(UTC)

he's a big creampuff dude. he's made of broken dreams and woman feelings. the sooner we except that the better off we'll be.

nice rant though, it almost sounded like his mother wrote it!
bozz_2006  
#36 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:05:21 AM(UTC)
heh. woman feelings.
arrowgargantuan  
#37 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:07:50 AM(UTC)
heh. woman feelings.

i thought you'd like that.
all_about_da_packers  
#38 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:30:23 AM(UTC)

hey! you're alive! Zero, call off the search party.

College and work... barely any time to post.
all_about_da_packers  
#39 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:35:24 AM(UTC)

he's a big creampuff dude. he's made of broken dreams and woman feelings. the sooner we except that the better off we'll be.

nice rant though, it almost sounded like his mother wrote it!

lol, yes now that I sound like a mother, plastic surgery will bring me a step closer to looking like one too... then one day I'll actually have a baby of my own... ahem, oh your point...

I kinda expect Harrell to get injured, well I actually expect it to happen sooner or later. The thing is though, if it's a minor nick that he can play through, I'm fine. At least show some toughness. This is his chance to do it, so I'm not gonna use this latest example as proof that he simply can't play in the NFL.

At some point he'll have to prove that he can play through nagging injuries... this is his chance. But my belief in the dude is hanging on by a thread.
arrowgargantuan  
#40 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:56:16 AM(UTC)

I kinda expect Harrell to get injured, well I actually expect it to happen sooner or later. The thing is though, if it's a minor nick that he can play through, I'm fine. At least show some toughness. This is his chance to do it, so I'm not gonna use this latest example as proof that he simply can't play in the NFL.

At some point he'll have to prove that he can play through nagging injuries... this is his chance. But my belief in the dude is hanging on by a thread.

i can agree with that, but i think he's just going to be perpetually injured for his short career. the future is bleak for this dude.
Rss Feed