Porforis
7 years ago

Sam Bradford just set the NFL ALL TIME record in completion percentage.
Russell Wilson was I think top five in QB rating
Matthew Stafford was spoken as a MVP candidate
Carson Wentz was anointed Joe Montana lol Sorry

Three of the QB's were not lousy. Yes, Matt Barkley and Brock Osweiler are LOUSY, no argument, but the other four are not and were not lousy. Again, you degrade the Packers when you should recognize and respect the opposing teams talent. It's like you don't even watch the games or have any insight from what else is happening in the NFL. Which is cool, that is perfectly cool. I just think it's a narrow window to make such broad judgments upon.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I mean, consistency is important. People here consider Aaron Rodgers mediocre, so that makes the likes of Stafford and Wilson lousy by comparison. And thus the Packers are failures on defense if they're not pitching shutouts.
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

Uffda may not come back: after 6 2015 games he predicted GB going undefeated; at 4-6 didn't see us wining one; oh and one of my favorites Adams is too slow to be an effective WR. Guys like him make these crazy factless void of football acumen ramblings. If a few come true, they taught their unavailing genius; if not, they disappear in shame. And pop up again as...I dont know "Thorn-in-the-arse."

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

I found a old witchcraft book buried in the wall of a long abandoned house and on page in the 6th line of the 6th verse of the 6th paragraph on page 666; there was this incantation purportedly used to summon Beelzabub's best demons; I gave it a shot [See above].

Oh, so wrong. .

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

IT WORKED! But, truth be told, I really didn't think it would work because no matter how the fu$% you bob spin weave or spin again, the season is not over. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

This is FANTASTIC!
Great reading !
I've missed THE OLD UFFDA SPIN!
Completely ignoring the subject of a thread,pretending to actually care about what The Packers do, when all he wants to do is bash Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy and the whole Packer organization.

DAMN BARFARN I'M REALLY SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T JUMPED IN HERE AND PUT A STOP TO HIS NONSENSE.

It's your thread Uffda has hijacked!

Really Dissapointed in you Barfarn!

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Well I pulled a McCarthy with a buck thirty in Detroit; didn't think this one all the way through. I've been searching the Witchcraft book on how to put "the genie back in the bottle" and found the incantation; but the stars and plants must be perfectly aligned a certain way. Stargaze dot com indicates this celestial event wont occur until midnight before the 1st Packer game next year.

Unfortunately, the demon can use a warlock's "ultra spin clause;" if he declares September 2017 as an the extended off-season of 2016, he can still speak amongst the human Packer posters.

Oh and Buck, it's a Tsunami made of molten liquid oxygen in a #7 hurricane during an 12.0 earth quake, after Trump has personally seen to the burning every last gram of carbon from the tar sands. it cant be stopped.
uffda udfa
7 years ago
POST season means what exactly you demonologist?

Get out of the spell books and into a dictionary!

post-
a prefix, meaning “behind,” “after,” “later,” “subsequent to,” “posterior to,”

I waited until we were POST season but I will admit YOU short selling my bad prediction set me off.

One thing I know, Cowboys fans want Green Bay to win as much or more than Packers fans do.

Would really like to know what I've posted that is incorrect? Hayward, Randall, Rollins are 3 recent TERRIBLE defensive moves made by TT. Our D is... TERRIBLE. No, not kind of not terrible, but terrible. Rodgers stirs the drink here, period.

This is NOT 2010. Our division is weak. We beat nobody during our 6 game streak. We should not have been 4-6. Matt Barkley torched us. Winning the NFCN over Detroit is not much of an accomplishment. Most posters here believe defense wins championships and ours is terrible so why is anyone optimistic?

Are there ANY answers to any of the above? Nope. Nothing changes.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

Would really like to know what I've posted that is incorrect? Hayward, Randall, Rollins are 3 recent TERRIBLE defensive moves made by TT.

This for one of a thousand!

You said, last off season and I quote: "Hayward...loved him as a rookie. He will be too costly with other players who can do his job for much less already on the roster." Now suddenly you see what Hayward did in SD, you see the youngsters struggling with injuries; then you lie about what you said, I guess to come off as some sort of Carnac.

And the previous off season you talked of how Hayward could never make up for losing Tramon. WRONG AGAIN!

You wanted Laderius Green WRONG, 6 games 2 starts 18 catches on 34 targets. The guy is not a TE, he's a gimmick. Sure would love to have him as TE #3 for 800K.

You said Ted should sign Treavathen; WRONG. the guy is medicore. Ryan and Thomas are both better; and so is Martinez. Now Martinez wasn't on the team when the decision to sign Traveathen had to be made; but traevathen-like ILBs can be gotten in the 4th-6th rounds every day and twice on Sundays. B.Marshall, traveathen,K. Robinson and Whitehead all came in same draft.

Watch this: I predict Adams will have 997 yard receiving in 2016! I'm a freakin hindsight genius! You said he should get cut out of camp.

Here's a head to head: You said the team was in disarray; I said the team was perfectly arrayed, just one guy was playing like a dufas. Dufas decides to play like Aaron Rodgers, I'll' say this again, did you see him avoid the sack on Ansah and not throw the ball away, but complete the pass? Did you see the snap when he was no ready, he not only saved the fumble, he completed a freakin pass. Now what is more likely 30-40-50 guys started playing better at once; or one guy, the GOAT went from mark Sanchez to Rodgers after his public humiliation?

8 straight PO appearances; this has been done by 4 coaches in HISTORY [Landry, Noll, Belichek and McCarthy]. There is a few more PO teams these days; but Landry and Noll didn;t have to deal with the Cap and turnover on roster every 4 years.
uffda udfa
7 years ago

This for one of a thousand!

You said, last off season and I quote: "Hayward...loved him as a rookie. He will be too costly with other players who can do his job for much less already on the roster." Now suddenly you see what Hayward did in SD, you see the youngsters struggling with injuries; then you lie about what you said, I guess to come off as some sort of Carnac.

And the previous off season you talked of how Hayward could never make up for losing Tramon. WRONG AGAIN!

You wanted Laderius Green WRONG, 6 games 2 starts 18 catches on 34 targets. The guy is not a TE, he's a gimmick. Sure would love to have him as TE #3 for 800K.

You said Ted should sign Treavathen; WRONG. the guy is medicore. Ryan and Thomas are both better; and so is Martinez. Now Martinez wasn't on the team when the decision to sign Traveathen had to be made; but traevathen-like ILBs can be gotten in the 4th-6th rounds every day and twice on Sundays. B.Marshall, traveathen,K. Robinson and Whitehead all came in same draft.

Watch this: I predict Adams will have 997 yard receiving in 2016! I'm a freakin hindsight genius! You said he should get cut out of camp.

Here's a head to head: You said the team was in disarray; I said the team was perfectly arrayed, just one guy was playing like a dufas. Dufas decides to play like Aaron Rodgers, I'll' say this again, did you see him avoid the sack on Ansah and not throw the ball away, but complete the pass? Did you see the snap when he was no ready, he not only saved the fumble, he completed a freakin pass. Now what is more likely 30-40-50 guys started playing better at once; or one guy, the GOAT went from mark Sanchez to Rodgers after his public humiliation?

8 straight PO appearances; this has been done by 4 coaches in HISTORY [Landry, Noll, Belichek and McCarthy]. There is a few more PO teams these days; but Landry and Noll didn;t have to deal with the Cap and turnover on roster every 4 years.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

You failed to comment on what I said over the last 3 days. Didn't ask for what I said over the last 3 years. I could bring up your Richard Rodgers love, defense love, and plenty more but I was talking about the last few days. So, you failed.

What I think or thought about Hayward is not germane to saying Ted Thompson made a mistake. I could think he made 3 good moves back then but that has nothing to do with looking back in hindsight and saying he made 3 brutal moves. You speak to nuance all the time yet you violate it with what you did above. Of course, that will make the lemmings delight with glee because they don't understand nuance at all. They just love thinking you schooled me when you and I know you haven't but it is fun all the same and that's what they're here for. Buck crying for you to save him was one of my favorite moments in all the years I've spent posting on forums of all types. It proves him incapable of intelligent debate and discourse and he beckoned you whom he knows can stand in the ring with me. I appreciate your intelligence a bunch. However, again, you didn't answer my statements from the last few days and your Adams analogy/example was brutal. Not even close to the same thing but you know the safety pins love it so post it!

BTW, on my Hayward thoughts from long ago. I'm too lazy to look it up but I'm pretty sure I was concerned about his injury history. I did love him as a rookie when he was actually playing. Year 2 was a total waste with some phantom injuries. I've posted a lot on Hayward but you love cherry picking just like you did in the Jordan Tripp touting debate. Neglected to mention you LOVED him and were hedging on him because he'd done nothing in the NFL. Of course, you did this so if/when he played well you could excerpt the other parts you left out of the tout debate. You want it both ways. I'm perfectly comfortable with saying let Hayward go and then saying Ted Thompson made a mistake to do it when it backfired miserably. That's how it works. No one's opinion before the fact trumps reality after but somehow you're indicating my current posting is nullified by my former? No.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Zero2Cool
7 years ago

This is NOT 2010.Our division is weak.We beat nobody during our 6 game streak

My calendar agrees, it is not 2010. You sir are correct!

At the time of playing the Eagles (they were favored against us, right?) people were high on them. We SMASHED them baby! At their own place!!!!

50% of the teams beat during that six game streak are in the playoffs. Yeah, that's nobody.

*** Only two of the six teams had a losing record. ***

Texans - division champs
Seahawks - division champs
Lions - QB was very much in the MVP discussion
Vikings - have a defense that is the kryponite to Aaron Rodgers and BLOWED DEM UP

You got NOTHING! You have the ANTI green and gold glasses lol
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago

My calendar agrees, it is not 2010. You sir are correct!

At the time of playing the Eagles (they were favored against us, right?) people were high on them. We SMASHED them baby! At their own place!!!!

50% of the teams beat during that six game streak are in the playoffs. Yeah, that's nobody.

*** Only two of the six teams had a losing record. ***

Texans - division champs
Seahawks - division champs
Lions - QB was very much in the MVP discussion
Vikings - have a defense that is the kryponite to Aaron Rodgers and BLOWED DEM UP

You got NOTHING! You have the ANTI green and gold glasses lol

The Texans are good? The TEXANS? LOL. Yes, they are in the playoffs but good, cmon.

Lions good? LOL. Go see who they beat this year. I'll wait for that one.

Eagles favored over us. Yup. True...but...why were they favored? Because we were a pathetic mess of a team, that's why. Not because Philly is good. Philly is good? 2 teams from their division are in the playoffs and a 3rd almost got in but lost the final week. So, they're good? Nope. Not good.

Vikings? LMAO. What a disgrace that team was after their hot start. That offense was truly painful to watch...even worse than ours in the dark times. What was their record after their undefeated streak ended?

Seattle is terrible on the road...looked as bad at Tampa as they did at Lambeau. I watched that game. Wilson was TERRIBLE as was their entire offense.

Why do you have to do this? Why? Do you really need to believe we're riding some huge wave of awesomeness headed into the playoffs? Really?

BTW, the word is...DOMINANT. Not Dominate. We don't have a dominant defense. Not... We don't have a dominate defense. Shocked by the usage of this word here.

Seahawks division champs. LOL. Post the record of the other 3 teams in that division. The Rams, Niners and Cardinals...ALL below .500. Horrible division this season. 13-34-1 combined from the other 3 teams. Hope they're division champs vs. 3 teams a combined 13-34-1. That's a guaranteed 6 wins right there. Seattle won 3 road games... vs. Jets, Niners, and Patriots. They lost on the road to the RAMS! The Rams! Oh, but they did beat NE. An outlier for sure.
UserPostedImage

mi_keys
7 years ago

Eagles favored over us. Yup. True...but...why were they favored? Because we were a pathetic mess of a team, that's why. Not because Philly is good. Philly is good? 2 teams from their division are in the playoffs and a 3rd almost got in but lost the final week.

Seattle is terrible on the road...looked as bad at Tampa as they did at Lambeau. I watched that game. Wilson was TERRIBLE as was their entire offense.

You dismiss Seattle because of their division and because they are not good on the road... but no credit to Philly for playing in the toughest division in the conference and being 6-2 at home...

Born and bred a cheesehead
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Lions good?LOL.Go see who they beat this year.I'll wait for that one.

You said we played NOBODY. I am saying half the teams we beat during that winning streak in the playoffs. Six teams out of 16 in each conference punch a ticket to the playoffs. The fact you claim them as NOBODY solidifies my stance that you have low football acumen. Sorry man, I'm glad you're posting again, but you're wrong there.

Maybe your football acumen is actually superior to most and you just like to depreciate the Packers accomplishments or minimize them because it makes you feel better? Maybe you feel most fans are too happy about the team and you want to be the jerk who ruins their pleasure in their teams success?

I don't know.

What I do know is the Packers have a HOME PLAYOFF GAME BABY!!!

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago

You said we played NOBODY. I am saying half the teams we beat during that winning streak in the playoffs. Six teams out of 16 in each conference punch a ticket to the playoffs. The fact you claim them as NOBODY solidifies my stance that you have low football acumen. Sorry man, I'm glad you're posting again, but you're wrong there.

Maybe your football acumen is actually superior to most and you just like to depreciate the Packers accomplishments or minimize them because it makes you feel better? Maybe you feel most fans are too happy about the team and you want to be the jerk who ruins their pleasure in their teams success?

I don't know.

What I do know is the Packers have a HOME PLAYOFF GAME BABY!!!

The Texans aren't good...period. Neither are the Lions. Washington was in the playoffs last year and so were we. Neither team was very good.

You just lambasted me for glossing over peoples wonderful points. Tell me who Detroit beat this year? They were a bottom feeder. The Texans are an embarrassment. How they're in the playoffs is curious to me.

If I ask you point blank...Do you think the Texans and Detroit are good teams your response will likely be tangential: THEY'RE BOTH IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! That isn't an answer to the question.

Don't want to ruin pleasure in success. I just think the standard for success is ridiculously low here. I celebrate big plays as much as you do. However, when we beat the Bears at Chicago, I was probably a tenth as enthusiastic as you and most here were. To know Matt Barkley torched our defense was alarming. To know the Bears hung with us at all was alarming. Sadly, most were too busy virtual fist bumping reveling in beating a hated rival to see the bigger picture. I want to see SB runs...not heart stopping wins vs. the dregs of the NFL. We're just different.

UserPostedImage

Fan Shout
dfosterf (12h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (12h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (14h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (16h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (16h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (19h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (20h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Around The NFL / beast

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.