Porforis
7 years ago

Do you take into account that Aaron Rodgers has a hurt calf on one leg and a bad hamstring on the other? OR does that not matter with your slanted perception against the Packers success?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Or our MASH unit at CB. But hey, only excuses for other teams right?
uffda udfa
7 years ago

Do you take into account that Aaron Rodgers has a hurt calf on one leg and a bad hamstring on the other? OR does that not matter with your slanted perception against the Packers success?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Slanted? I think my perception is one of the only ones here that isn't. Success? If the organizational goal is to win SB championships and this year we don't win one what have we done? Failed. It is not successful to fall short of your goal. If your goal is to win divisional championships only then mission accomplished. Be proud. Order your gear, TODAY! Your own definition of success for this team is not in consort with the organizations. My definition is. It's right in line. Anything short of hoisting the Lombardi is not a successful. Exciting? Sure. Overcoming adversity. Sure. Not bad for being 4-6 sure. It's all those things but it's also short of the goal so it's...FAILURE...ta da. Do you think Pats fans think it's a successful season when they win the division and go down in the playoffs. I assure you they don't. They have expectation based on past success and having Tom Brady and it's justified. Our fans have the expectation of making the playoffs and calling it a win for the season. I see it bragged about all the time... the streak is x many years. Who cares? I'll take ONE SB victory vs. 50 straight playoff appearances without one. Ask Vikings fans how it feels not ever winning a SB. They better understand my point than most of you do.

I'm going to go try and hit my goal of 25 reps of 225. If I put up 24, I'm going to party like it's 1999 and call it a big success??? LOL. No. I'm going to be very upset I fell short of my goal and I couldn't quite pump that last rep. Again, there is no way to spin that falling short of your goal is a success. We try and win every game. When we lose we fell short of our goal and it wasn't a success. A season is no different. Can you imagine spinning losing a game into it being a big success? Why are you doing it with a season? Oh, right...because football is hard and not hitting your goal is acceptable.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
7 years ago

Or our MASH unit at CB. But hey, only excuses for other teams right?

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Seriously the guy is simply just a troll... he's unusual in that he trolls himself and his team, but still talks out of both sides of his mouth, say outlandish things one way, then when that's proven wrong... he's change his argument and say the outlandish thing the other way.

A few months ago, the Packers would be extremely lucky to get to 7-9... and only dreamer wearing rose colored glasses, who didn't live in reality could see the Packers with a winning season... which of course he was too big of a pussy to post on the form and so he only wrote it on Shout.

Now that once again he's proven wrong... he's saying winning record is horrible (after saying no way the Packers could do it). What bullshit. It's only horrible for those rooting against the Packers which clearly he has done... as he's been happy after Packers lost, and til this day, I've NEVER EVER seen a "Packers fan" bitch so much about a Bears loss (especially when it was the Packers beating the Bears... also I'm trying to remember... that game might of been for the division championship too). Hell, I know a number of Bears fans that bitched less, about how the Packers shouldn't of won the game, after that loss than he did.

At the end of the day, he's just here to say he's right... and since he takes both sides of an argument (no way the Packers will have a winning season / a winning season is a poor season for the Packers) he's going to say he's right... because he picks all options until it's the right one. And when you clearly catch him in a wrong argument, he changes subjects and the debate. Just like all the other trolls.
UserPostedImage
blueleopard
7 years ago
Soft schedule and we went against more playoff teams than any other team in the playoffs. Try again.
Danreb Victorio A Believer of Greg Jennings
uffda udfa
7 years ago

Seriously the guy is simply just a troll... he's unusual in that he trolls himself and his team, but still talks out of both sides of his mouth, say outlandish things one way, then when that's proven wrong... he's change his argument and say the outlandish thing the other way.

A few months ago, the Packers would be extremely lucky to get to 7-9... and only dreamer wearing rose colored glasses, who didn't live in reality could see the Packers with a winning season... which of course he was too big of a pussy to post on the form and so he only wrote it on Shout.

Now that once again he's proven wrong... he's saying winning record is horrible (after saying no way the Packers could do it). What bullshit. It's only horrible for those rooting against the Packers which clearly he has done... as he's been happy after Packers lost, and til this day, I've NEVER EVER seen a "Packers fan" bitch so much about a Bears loss (especially when it was the Packers beating the Bears... also I'm trying to remember... that game might of been for the division championship too). Hell, I know a number of Bears fans that bitched less, about how the Packers shouldn't of won the game, after that loss than he did.

At the end of the day, he's just here to say he's right... and since he takes both sides of an argument (no way the Packers will have a winning season / a winning season is a poor season for the Packers) he's going to say he's right... because he picks all options until it's the right one. And when you clearly catch him in a wrong argument, he changes subjects and the debate. Just like all the other trolls.

Originally Posted by: beast 

I stay out of forums in season...have been doing that for years. It's post season so I returned. I love how you say I was proven wrong as if you and the rest of this forum was certain we were making the playoffs at 4-6. I saw even the most hardened optimist lose hope then. I'm surprised Rodgers woke up. I'd like to know why? He slept walked for 18 months and all of a sudden started playing at 4-5? He did play well at Wash who is terrible on D, but he played well. Why all of a sudden? There is a reason. I was hoping 4-6 would continue for regime change purposes. It was a dream at 4-6 the way this D was playing to think we would reach 8-8. We over did it by 2. I thought 7-9, maybe. Yes, I was wrong but please don't act like I was alone in my thinking about this team back then. It was one of the few times what I thought actually meshed with the majority here.

I'm glad you spent a post telling me I'm a troll. Nothing makes me laugh more than the liberal use of that word. Do you know what it means or is it your safe word? I'm not a troll in any sense of the definition. I post what I truly believe. I am wrong just like all of you are. It's ironic that when I am wrong I'm just castigated but when I'm right it's ignored. It's further ignored in the very simple questions I ask that don't get answered. That is not a troll. You are just unable to answer and feel threatened so I must be a troll? Sure. Nothing I've typed since I returned from my season break has been outlandish or wrong. Talk around it all you'd like. Try taking it head on for once and see how you do.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

macbob
7 years ago
Regime change is easy to call for. What's harder is finding replacements that are improvements. Who are your replacements?
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago

Regime change is easy to call for. What's harder is finding replacements that are improvements. Who are your replacements?

Originally Posted by: macbob 

Type is best I can do. Aggressive, smart, well spoken, hungry, respect commanding, tough.
Mike McCarthy has run his course here. Dom has run his course. Are you really more concerned with who is next vs. taking the risk on fresh ideas? I'm not. There is no guarantee any coach, DC, is going to work out here regardless of pedigree. The thing is to try. You have no idea what plays will work or moves during a game but you have to try things to find out. I want to find out what's behind door #2.

UserPostedImage

macbob
7 years ago
So, you've got nobody, just a pipe dream.
UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

I post what I truly believe.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

No shit... unless we're using sarcasm, we all post what we truly believe. You always repeat this stupid line, like you're the only one... which is just arrogant .

I love how you say I was proven wrong as if you and the rest of this forum was certain we were making the playoffs at 4-6.

People were certain that the Packers were going to have a winning record you verbally attacked them, suggesting they'll never wake up to reality, that they're just dreamers who can't take off their rose color glasses and dismissed them. That has been your line year after year... so yes you have clearly been proven wrong year after year... as you're the one that's not in reality.

I get it, you're a perfectionist and always have try to improve things... but it fucking sucks that you're happy when the Packers lose and pissy&bitchy when the Packers win.... and feels like crap when you dump all over the team, and having your shout box hit and runs...

You are just unable to answer and feel threatened so I must be a troll?

Threatened? WTF are you taking about... no one feels threatened... this is on the internet... no one feels threatened about going on their computers. I'm not threatened about questions I can't answer... if fact the only people I know would be threaten about that is 1) People that are about to take a test 2) Perfectionist which feel the need and desire to know the correct answers.

And I'm not even close perfectionist. But you are... so you're probably just projecting your own feelings out on that one.

Also, that would completely explain why you feel the need to ask answers like "Why did Aaron Rodgers make no Guarantees for the Playoffs?" and why you feel the need to come up with a theory for everything... and why you response to each and and every post in the past.

So thanks for the insight on yourself, and maybe you need to work on not feeling threatened by others. Also feeling threatened and being a perfectionist combo would explain a lot of your behavior on here... Sorry, I never thought about that before.
UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

So, you've got nobody, just a pipe dream.

Originally Posted by: macbob 

Yup... with the current staff, you only have one option... them.

But if you fire them all... then you have an endless amount of options. And of course who ever is making this decision is clearly going to make the right choice... and they're going to find someone CLEARLY better than the Packers current staff, because they do it all the time... find coaches who help lead teams to playoffs 8 straight years in a row, it happens all the time.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (3h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (3h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (3h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (4h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (5h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (20h) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (20h) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (20h) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.