MintBaconDrivel
7 years ago
What do you think about LaDarius Gunter?

GREEN BAY — Play ball, G.

Every week, that little phrase was all LaDarius Gunter needed to psyche himself up for the next opponent and prepare for whatever challenge lay ahead.

Nerves meant nothing on game days. The only thing that matters to the Packers’ second-year cornerback is the receiver who lines up across from him.

On Sunday, that individual was New York Giants All-Pro receiver Odell Beckham Jr.

Perhaps nobody in the Packers’ defense had a bigger job responsibility than Gunter during Sunday’s NFC Wild Card game and he responded in helping contain Beckham to only four catches for 28 yards in a 38-13 win for the Packers.

“Every time I line up against whoever, it’s just, ‘Play ball, G,’” Gunter said. “That’s just how I go about everything. You don’t want to change-up nothing when the pressure is on. Just be yourself. That’s all I really can do.”

Continue Reading @ Packers.com 

Packers wrote:

Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
UserPostedImage
mi_keys
7 years ago
Considering he's just a second year undrafted free agent, I thought he did a pretty admirable job overall. OBJ helped him with some drops but he mostly stayed with him. That's a really tough job for any corner in the league.
Born and bred a cheesehead
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago
I have been pretty impressed with his play. I could see him develop into something that could give him a sustained career. Probably not a probowl or all pro, but every team needs guys who can play and are not breaking the bank.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
nerdmann
7 years ago
Kid can ball.

Thanks Ted!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Smokey
7 years ago
I still say, trade for a high pick in the 2017 NFL Draft and get a true BLUE-CHIP CB !

Have a nice day . [cheers]

UserPostedImage
greengold
7 years ago

What do you think about LaDarius Gunter?

Originally Posted by: MintBaconDrivel 

I think I know what OBJ thinks about him 🤣

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago
new and improved.

UserPostedImage

Too bad they don't have one of Gunter looking out of the hole.
UserPostedImage
dhazer
7 years ago
Anyone else see this yet?