uffda udfa
7 years ago

I have given my opinion on many subjects, as have many here.

what is the one constant?

You rebutting everything someone says, unless they agree with you.

It's old, It's tiring and you need to quit.

Give your damn opinion on a subject and move on.

There was a time when two people could disagree on a subject , they would debate it, others would join in and at some point the thread would die because it ran it's course.

Most here don't have time to sit behind there computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, just waiting for someone else to post so you can hi-jack the thread and make it all about your opinion.

You don't like Ted Thompson
You don't like Mike McCarthy
about the only thing you like about The Packer organization is Aaron Rodgers.

That's all good and fine, your opinion, what isn't fine, or fair, is you telling everyone else they are wrong if they don't agree with you.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

The irony in your post is thick.

You hijacked this thread.

The one constant is you coming after me, personally, all the time.

You love Mike, Ted, and everything Packers. Everything is awesome! We get that you want to put a positive spin and a bow on anything and everything Packers.

You've given your opinion on me multiple times. You've even resorted to cutting and pasting the same opinion and dropping it all over the forum in some 12 year old fashion.

Let's get to the heart of the matter. I intimidate you. I'm sorry you feel so intimidated. I make you feel insecure. I don't look down on you because you do radio in Lima, Ohio and I did it in major markets with some big names. I know you try very hard to see the Packers a certain way and I refuse to play along. I'm all good with you being the rosy rosy you are. You suffer little man syndrome. Saw it all the time in the business. That's just how it is. You crave people thinking your opinion is more valid than others because you're in radio. I was there. I get how 99% of you guys are. I will always type what I believe. I'm counter to you and your thinking and you hate dissent. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Sorry.

I mean this in all sincerity...this is not Packers.com...You belong at a place like Packers.com ... you need to be somewhere where everything is Packers positive. Do yo spend any time there? This is a forum where the possibility does exist that someone is not going to be Packers positive and actually gives a real opinion about things minus the bias so prevalent at places like Packers.com.

The issue is with yourself and your own childish need to have everyone agree with you. I know not everyone will agree with me. I will continue posting my counter opinions to the overwhelming majority of them that favor your perception.

Tim McGarigle is so Packers. So so Packers. Have your secondary just torched and then hire your 3rd guy to work with LB's.

Why didn't you attack wpr for not posting anything flattering of the Packers? Your issue is deeply personal with me. You're the one that needs to stop but never does.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

nerdmann
7 years ago

KellyAnn is that you? Your understanding of McGarigle is right up there with your understanding of Bowling Green Massacres.

Way too much emotion, lacking all scholarship, total emotion, no substance, pure emotion, no balance, rank emotion.

McGarigle is a hot commodity. He has as much potential as any young coach has ever had. This is a HUGE addition, we are very fortunate to have secured this young man! And a little bonus is coming on this one!

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

What was it, two days ago that Kevin Greene joined the Jets organization, after (according to him) first seeing if the Packers would take him back?

So, Kevin Greene reitres to "spend more time with family." A couple lesser name assistants follow him out the door. A couple years later, he asks to come back. The Packers say NO. Two days later they hire McGaricle from Illinois. [wtf]
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Barfarn
7 years ago

I was at an Illinois board last night. They seemed pretty happy that he is gone. He was there only one year so I can't say if they are right or not. I will say they did follow Illinois' game this year did you? Did you watch the linebackers play both last year and this year?

Originally Posted by: wpr 

What was it, two days ago that Kevin Greene joined the Jets organization, after (according to him) first seeing if the Packers would take him back?

So, Kevin Greene reitres to "spend more time with family." A couple lesser name assistants follow him out the door. A couple years later, he asks to come back. The Packers say NO. Two days later they hire McGaricle from Illinois. [wtf]

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Yea Nerd, I liked Greene too. Well, if 1265 wants McGarigle more than Greene; maybe that's an indication that McGarigle is truly special.

WPR, I went to NU, so i can easily report those Illini fans are a bunch of....bunch of...Uffda's😂 .

And Uffda, you rarely if ever offer "real Opinions...minus the bias." The basis for your belief is ALWAYS grounded on bias and hate; they are NEVER grounded in cogent logic and football acumen. This is a perfect example: you dont know shit about McGarigle, yet you find a way not only to hate the move; but, you denigrate my opinion of the man without having any basis to do so. You're a certifiable troll in this thread! And if you dont provide information about McGarigle, you should stop trolling and just STFU in this thread. If you troll by responding to what I just, I'll ignore. You must provide info about McGarigle to get my attention.

Hardy Nickerson and Lovie Smith [a LB at Tulsa and earned his chops as a LB coach] said McGarigle is a stud. Additionally, he was a great college player, very smart both as a human and a football player, respected wherever he went as a player or coach, and he’s a wonderful magnetic young man. And McGarigle is just a football dude. There was no doubt that his career would be about football, whether a player, coach, sportscaster, scout, front office guy, agent or if no one wanted him, he’d cut the grass for free like Forrest Gump.

As youngster Tim was a huge Bears and Illini fan.

He came to NU as a skinny runt, 2 star recruit, looked like a safety, no way he was over 200lbs. His 1st choice was Illinois, but was not offered scholarship, so he came to NU. He started 3.5 years and holds the college record for most tackles in history. The guy was unbelievable, always in position, always wrapping up, always taking the right angle, always assignment sure [Well of course not “always”], yet he had minimal talent. When he wasn’t perfect, it was Pat Fitzgerald [NU’s LB coach at the time] yelling in his earhole, “YOU ARE SELFISH;” if you eff up I practice you’ll eff up in the game;” etc. Do you know who Fitzgerald is now?

Tim was drafted in 7th, spent 2 years with Rams, he spent a year out of football and hung around campus while waiting for another chance. His old Rams DC [Jim Haslett-who earned his chops as a LB coach and was Bengals LB coach last year] became HC in USFL and drafted Tim, who played for him.

When his dream of playing ended he returned to NU for his masters in Sports administration and he asked Fitz if he could coach and he got a grad assist position helping Randy Bates. Fitz [after being named HC] hired Bates as LB coach in 2006. Bates’ LBs over 10 years have been very good and one’s skipping his 4th year and will be drafted high in 2017.

In 2012, Western Michigan University HC Bill Cubit hired Tim to coach LBs, don’t know anything of his time there [thru 2015]. Cubit was hired by Illinois as O-Coordinator in 2013 and was named HC in early 2016.

Now, with a plethora of available choices, Cubit’s first choice in 2016 as his LB coach was McGarigle, who worked under him 3 years before at WMU. The kid left an impression! But, a few weeks after giving Cubit a 2 year deal as HC in 2016, Lovie made it known he wanted to coach at Illinois. The Illlini ate 2 years of Cubit’s contract, fired him and hired Lovie. Lovie’s first hire for DC was the great Hardy Nickerson, who was his LB coach at Tampa for 2014 and 2015 [And Lovie was D-Coord. at TB when Hardy was a perennial all pro there]. Now, Nickerson and Smith probably had a ton of ideas for who’d coach their LBs. Well, they retained Tim to coach the LBs. He obviously made an impression. The only other coach hired by Cubit that was retained at his position was DB coach Williams.

Of the Illini LBs in 2016 coached by McGarigle:
In 2015, Hardy Nickerson Jr. was a Grad student transfer from Cal, who could have gone anywhere. I think he came to Illinois in 2016 only so Tim could be his LB coach. Hardy Jr said it was a once in a lifetime chance to play for his father, but this was misconstrued. Hardy Jr obviously knew his daddy [LB Coach] would be McGarigle, I think that’s what he meant by father😂. Nickerson was a very good college player with Cal; but was not considered draftable, so he was coming back for his 4th season. He adapted to his dad’s game plan and is now a realistic day three possible draftee.

Tre Wilson 2 star recruit: After barely playing as a MLB as a FR in 2015; as a true soph in 2016 became one of the best Strong sides in the big 10 and didn’t start until big 10 season started. He’ll be one of top 2 Big 10 SLBs next year, he’ll be drafted high, maybe very high. And under McGarigle’s tutelage, he not only grew leaps and bounds as a LB, but was academic all big 10.

Julian Jones 2 star recruit: After barely playing as a FR in 2015; as a true soph in 2016 got a lot of PT at WLB, he started last few games of season had a huge game against Michigan. He’ll be starting in 2017. And he’s okay, not great; but made a nice jump under McGarigle

Crawford 2 star safety recruit: Barely played a RS So in 2015. In 2016, started first part of 2016 at WLB and lost his job. He did progress, but not as much as one would hope under McGarigle in 2016.

Given the talent he had to work with, Tim did as good a job with LBs as could be expected in one year and Linebacker coaches he’s worked under include Nickerson, Lovie Smith, Haslett, Bates and Fitzgerald. Trust me, Tim was paying attention.
uffda udfa
7 years ago

Yea Nerd, I liked Greene too. Well, if 1265 wants McGarigle more than Greene; maybe that's an indication that McGarigle is truly special.

WPR, I went to NU, so i can easily report those Illini fans are a bunch of....bunch of...Uffda's😂 .

And Uffda, you rarely if ever offer "real Opinions...minus the bias." The basis for your belief is ALWAYS grounded on bias and hate; they are NEVER grounded in cogent logic and football acumen. This is a perfect example: you dont know shit about McGarigle, yet you find a way not only to hate the move; but, you denigrate my opinion of the man without having any basis to do so. You're a certifiable troll in this thread! And if you dont provide information about McGarigle, you should stop trolling and just STFU in this thread. If you troll by responding to what I just, I'll ignore. You must provide info about McGarigle to get my attention.

Hardy Nickerson and Lovie Smith [a LB at Tulsa and earned his chops as a LB coach] said McGarigle is a stud. Additionally, he was a great college player, very smart both as a human and a football player, respected wherever he went as a player or coach, and he’s a wonderful magnetic young man. And McGarigle is just a football dude. There was no doubt that his career would be about football, whether a player, coach, sportscaster, scout, front office guy, agent or if no one wanted him, he’d cut the grass for free like Forrest Gump.

As youngster Tim was a huge Bears and Illini fan.

He came to NU as a skinny runt, 2 star recruit, looked like a safety, no way he was over 200lbs. His 1st choice was Illinois, but was not offered scholarship, so he came to NU. He started 3.5 years and holds the college record for most tackles in history. The guy was unbelievable, always in position, always wrapping up, always taking the right angle, always assignment sure [Well of course not “always”], yet he had minimal talent. When he wasn’t perfect, it was Pat Fitzgerald [NU’s LB coach at the time] yelling in his earhole, “YOU ARE SELFISH;” if you eff up I practice you’ll eff up in the game;” etc. Do you know who Fitzgerald is now?

Tim was drafted in 7th, spent 2 years with Rams, he spent a year out of football and hung around campus while waiting for another chance. His old Rams DC [Jim Haslett-who earned his chops as a LB coach and was Bengals LB coach last year] became HC in USFL and drafted Tim, who played for him.

When his dream of playing ended he returned to NU for his masters in Sports administration and he asked Fitz if he could coach and he got a grad assist position helping Randy Bates. Fitz [after being named HC] hired Bates as LB coach in 2006. Bates’ LBs over 10 years have been very good and one’s skipping his 4th year and will be drafted high in 2017.

In 2012, Western Michigan University HC Bill Cubit hired Tim to coach LBs, don’t know anything of his time there [thru 2015]. Cubit was hired by Illinois as O-Coordinator in 2013 and was named HC in early 2016.

Now, with a plethora of available choices, Cubit’s first choice in 2016 as his LB coach was McGarigle, who worked under him 3 years before at WMU. The kid left an impression! But, a few weeks after giving Cubit a 2 year deal as HC in 2016, Lovie made it known he wanted to coach at Illinois. The Illlini ate 2 years of Cubit’s contract, fired him and hired Lovie. Lovie’s first hire for DC was the great Hardy Nickerson, who was his LB coach at Tampa for 2014 and 2015 [And Lovie was D-Coord. at TB when Hardy was a perennial all pro there]. Now, Nickerson and Smith probably had a ton of ideas for who’d coach their LBs. Well, they retained Tim to coach the LBs. He obviously made an impression. The only other coach hired by Cubit that was retained at his position was DB coach Williams.

Of the Illini LBs in 2016 coached by McGarigle:
In 2015, Hardy Nickerson Jr. was a Grad student transfer from Cal, who could have gone anywhere. I think he came to Illinois in 2016 only so Tim could be his LB coach. Hardy Jr said it was a once in a lifetime chance to play for his father, but this was misconstrued. Hardy Jr obviously knew his daddy [LB Coach] would be McGarigle, I think that’s what he meant by father😂. Nickerson was a very good college player with Cal; but was not considered draftable, so he was coming back for his 4th season. He adapted to his dad’s game plan and is now a realistic day three possible draftee.

Tre Wilson 2 star recruit: After barely playing as a MLB as a FR in 2015; as a true soph in 2016 became one of the best Strong sides in the big 10 and didn’t start until big 10 season started. He’ll be one of top 2 Big 10 SLBs next year, he’ll be drafted high, maybe very high. And under McGarigle’s tutelage, he not only grew leaps and bounds as a LB, but was academic all big 10.

Julian Jones 2 star recruit: After barely playing as a FR in 2015; as a true soph in 2016 got a lot of PT at WLB, he started last few games of season had a huge game against Michigan. He’ll be starting in 2017. And he’s okay, not great; but made a nice jump under McGarigle

Crawford 2 star safety recruit: Barely played a RS So in 2015. In 2016, started first part of 2016 at WLB and lost his job. He did progress, but not as much as one would hope under McGarigle in 2016.

Given the talent he had to work with, Tim did as good a job with LBs as could be expected in one year and Linebacker coaches he’s worked under include Nickerson, Lovie Smith, Haslett, Bates and Fitzgerald. Trust me, Tim was paying attention.

I'd have said nothing had you led with this but you didn't. Well, less. You tend to sell high. This NU connection makes me a little skeptical.

What did you offer in your initial reply? Just the opposite end of the spectrum just to go against me.

Now, that you've had time to research this stellar addition you posted what you would've had you actually known any of it.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

While I went to NIU I am an Illini fan and I am nothing like Uffda so there goes your theory. (It sort of puts into doubt many of your other ones too.) 😝

I had always hoped Illinois would make the step up and become like Michigan and OSU in football and Kentucky and UNC in basketball. They got close in the 80s but have really fallen flat for the last 10 years.

In the 80s and 90's little NU was such a poor sister I wished they would go play with teams they could compete with. You know the kind they are MAC teams. There is still a place for them if they ask.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago

While I went to NIU I am an Illini fan and I am nothing like Uffda so there goes your theory. (It sort of puts into doubt many of your other ones too.) 😝

I had always hoped Illinois would make the step up and become like Michigan and OSU in football and Kentucky and UNC in basketball. They got close in the 80s but have really fallen flat for the last 10 years.

In the 80s and 90's little NU was such a poor sister I wished they would go play with teams they could compete with. You know the kind they are MAC teams. There is still a place for them if they ask.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

A bunch of Uffda's? Can't be. There's no such thing as heaven on earth, at least not yet.

You should know that was Bs playful way of calling you stupid and uninformed.

See...There were some HC hired like in Denver, Buffalo, San Diego, Jacksonville, and in SF. Barfarn's narrative is McGarigle was a hot commodity. Right. So hot that none of the new HCs added him to their staffs. We're the only intelligent operation because we hired this hot commodity? Ummmm. No. Common sense comes into play here but don't let his well written novel dissuade you. It must be true. :)

EDIT: Let's not forget that there were actually 28 teams that had a chance to add McGarigle and did NOT. I know New England is just pissed they're playing in the SB because we got their guy. Mike McCarthy scooped Belichick! Write that Packers positive narrative!
UserPostedImage

yooperfan
7 years ago
It doesn't really matter who the coaches are until we get a GM who knows how to do something besides count nickels and dimes.
Barfarn
7 years ago
Here's what Rodney wrote today over at Packernotes:

"here’s what Lovie Smith, who clearly knows a thing or two about coaching in the National Football League, said about the newest member of the Packers: “There is no doubt that Tim McGarigle is a rising star in the coaching fraternity. As much as I would have been happy that he stayed on our staff, I would never want to stand in the way of a coach moving into a position he wanted to attain. Tim is a terrific defensive coach and excellent communicator. I have no doubt he’ll have a very successful career.”

A Rising star; no doubt about it! Why are the loudest mouths simply always wrong...ALWAYS? I'll bet Buckeye wishes he could also be trained by a loud-mouth moronic opinionated Marriatti girl-friend beater and stalker. What a total loser Mariatti is. He sees himself as a big verbal bully tough guy; so big and tough he can commit a battery on his G-friend and push her around; so insecure as a man he has to felony stalk her and he was never right about anything he said. I bet Mariotti is so insecure because his wanker consists of a bump the size of a large zit. What a complete and total LOSER! This clown couldn't me my hero!

PS: McGarigle turned down other opportunities to come to GB because he wanted to advance his football knowledge among great football minds and learn in a highly respected and extremely stable organization.
uffda udfa
7 years ago
Wow. What Lovie said is coach speak. What would you expect him to say?

What Jay did was deplorable. Too much ego...Too many other issues I won't get into here.

My hero is James Brown. We used to pray together just he and I as I was first one in the building before his show. Special times right there.

Your narrative is illogical. He wasn't hot. If he was he'd be elsewhere. Common sense. Spin.outside of common sense if you must.

UserPostedImage

Barfarn
7 years ago

Wow. What Lovie said is coach speak. What would you expect him to say?

He wasn't hot.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Coach speak is not an affirmative misrepresentation of the truth. It is a positive spin. If Janis were cut, there'd be no talk about his inability to grasp the offense or his mindless lapses. There'd be talk of what a fine young man he is and maybe talk of some nice tackles he made as a gunner. There'd be no outright misrepresentation of the truth like; Janis is a great WR, it's just that we had 6 that were better.

When a coach says things that are completely false, esteem and credibility is lost among those that know the truth. Good coaches NEVER Lie; and only spin to protect players from a savage media. The spin is respected.

“There is no doubt that Tim McGarigle is a rising star in the coaching fraternity;" is not coach speak, it is 100% a statement of what Lovie KNOWS to be true. Lovie knows exactly the # of teams that are courting McGarigle, no team is contacting Tim about a job until they let Lovie know.

Now I dont want to hear your silly opinionated childish trolling crap. You say he's not hot. List the facts on which you base your knowledge or just STFU about it.
Fan Shout
dfosterf (11h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (11h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (12h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (15h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (15h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (18h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (19h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
6h / Around The NFL / beast

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.