Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
6 years ago
My wife and I decided to take a drive " up nort" for the day. We stopped in Saukville Wisconsin at the WalMart to pick up some snacks.
Guess who I saw shopping there? Do you remember the TV show "saved by the bell"?
Well, "Screetch" himself was there. (Dustin Diamond). I said "hi" to him, and he said hi back. I know he lives in Port Washington, so I wasn't shocked to see him there. He's been in trouble a few times and was on the local news for it.
Just kind of funny seeing a guy like that at a WalMart!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago
It's not always easy for former teen stars.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago
Kabeer Baja-Biamilla (did i get that right?) nearly ran me over at Walmart years ago. Turns out he also goes to the same church I had gone to a few times.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago
Have had a few over the years. Talked with Chuck Woolery in the smoking lounge in the Detroit World Club. Was walking on one of the moving walkways again in Detroit Airport when Noticed a person walking a little in front of me wearing shorts with calves about the size of my waist. recognized him a little later as Lou Ferrigno
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
6 years ago
THE HULK!!!🤣
It just seems weird to see someone like that out doing "normal" activities.
Had I not known that he lived in the area, I probably wouldn't have even noticed the guy. It was 2 in the morning, and not many people there.
UserPostedImage
Smokey
6 years ago
So far in my life I've actually met and shook hands with two famous people and been in the presence of yet a third.
First, I waited in line once to greet and have an item signed by the then very HOT NASCAR driver Rusty Wallace. He was very nice to me and all that were lined up to meet him.
Second, Early one Sunday morning many years back , I traveled the 20 miles from my Chesapeake ,Va home to Moyock, NC which is just across the State line. Located there are several stores that offer discounted items not priced as reasonable in Va, (Cigarettes). They also cater to the tourist trade as it is on the direct route to N.C.'s Outer Banks . While I was in the store I noticed a man approaching the register to check out. It was the now late Charles Kuralt of TV news and Sunday Morning fame. I later approached him outside of the store and he told me he was on his way to vacation on the Outer Banks. He was very nice and did not seem to mind taking a minute of his time to indulge me. He shock my hand , then piled into his rental car to continue his trip.
My third encounter with fame occurred back when the TV Show "Dallas" was the rage. I was by luck at a Va. Beach Mall where Victoria Principal was making a personal appearance. I stood within 25 feet of her as she was fussed over by the mall staff. She was very pretty, but also she was very short in stature. One might even say that she was rather tiny .

UserPostedImage
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
6 years ago
I've met and talked with so many past Packer players, when I think about it, it even shocks me.
Bart Starr, Jerry Kramer, Ron Kramer, Dave Robinson, and I could go on and on. Sitting and talking with Ray Nitschke for about a half hour was really fun. He let me try on his Super Bowl one ring. Sat and talked with Ron Kramer and Dave Robinson for a couple hours, getting to try on Dave's Super Bowl two ring and Ron's 1961 championship ring.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (5h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (12h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (13h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (14h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (17h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (19h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (19h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (19h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (19h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (19h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (19h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (19h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (20h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (20h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (20h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (20h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (20h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (21h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.