dfosterf
15 years ago
Watching my next-door neighbor (even as I type this) raking frost-impregnated leaves as the leaf truck approaches rapidly. (I want to say inexorably.) In a pure schadenfruede moment, gloating gleefully at his failure to plan ahead and comply with HIS wife's honey-do list in a timely manner. What a procrastinator!

I have a deep evil streak. I'm workin' on it. :thumbleft:
Cheesey
15 years ago

Knowing where i'll spend eternity. (Can't come soon enough for me!!)
Having a roof over my head (even though it's rented)
Having a wife that still puts up with me and my bad jokes
All my "family" on here!
Still being able to hear and walk.

"wpr" wrote:

All of your family? Aww common now. I know what you called Vikes Rule. :physassult:

"Cheesey" wrote:

Yes.....even Vikesrule!!! :thumbleft:
In fact, i like him better then some supposed "Packer" fans! :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
15 years ago
:icon_smile: This is what I would call a "fine-line" post. I read about Cheesey and his health difficulties, prompting me to reflect upon my elevated blood pressure this morning, and then posting (and deleting) a complaint that got me to that point. I THEN started to repost it in the complaint department thread that I not only started, but am a major contributor to, hopefully recognized by others as well as myself as largely tongue in cheek.

My wife came home from work last night, late. In the trunk of her car was a very nice 32" Samsung LCD HD TV for our bedroom. No reason, didn't need it, [strike]wrong def, but[/strike] I am THANKFUL for it. :thumbleft:
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
15 years ago
Cheesey has a way of making us all re-examine our selves without ever trying.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
15 years ago
My wife has every single Calvin and Hobbes book ever printed. Last night, I was reading There's Treasure Everywhere. Holy ****, 'twas funny.

I'm thankful first and foremost for the health of my family, friends, and my own.

I'm thankful that after all these years of stupidity, I still have good hearing. I'd be bummed if I couldn't listen to my Metal, and recently getting back into Brahms.

I'm thankful that both my wife and I have jobs (for now at least). I hope all of you have jobs (who want jobs). Scary times to be alive, that's fo shizzle.

I'm thankful for that parrot joke. I knew that one, but hearing it again, it will now go around the office.

I'm thankful to Zero (and others) for this board. I'm learning about football, being out of it for well over a decade.

I'm thankful that the Packers have Gregorious, Kampy, Woody, Aaron Rodgers, Nick Barnett, and of course my favorite Packer Donald Driver.

I'm thankful that we now have Dom Capers and I'm stoked we are going to the 3-4. It's something I've wanted for awhile now.

I'm thankful that the Lions are in our division. It's nice having 2 freebies a year.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Cheesey
15 years ago
Zombie....i bet you won't beleiev this.....but my wife just got me "There's Treasure Everywhere". I'm on page 60 right now.
She KNOWS I love Calvin and Hobbes.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
15 years ago
Calvin and Hobbs 

I visit him every day. Sometimes the posts from the other readers are pretty funny as well.
UserPostedImage
Heatherthepackgirl
15 years ago
I am thankful for:

The health of my family and friends

My husband, parents and our children

That I have a roof over my head and food to eat

That we can still work to make a living

My two dogs who make me laugh everyday, and give me unconditional love.

I am thankful for waking up everyday so that I can experience a little bit more of life.

I am thankful for all the friends that I made on this board, and for zero letting us find great friendships.

In this day with the economy as bad as it is I pray that we can recover and that our country becomes strong again.
Heathiee
zombieslayer
15 years ago

Zombie....i bet you won't beleiev this.....but my wife just got me "There's Treasure Everywhere". I'm on page 60 right now.
She KNOWS I love Calvin and Hobbes.

"Cheesey" wrote:

Oh, I totally see you as a Calvin and Hobbes fan.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Fan Shout
dfosterf (47m) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (1h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (2h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (4h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (4h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (7h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (8h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (18h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
50m / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.