nerdmann
6 years ago

Wager away

Originally Posted by: packerfanoutwest 

1: Hundley's QB rating will be ABOVE the "Kordoza" Line. 

2: Barring injury, this team will finish 9-7 or better. If they finish 8-8 or worse, it will be for reasons OTHER than Hundley's on-field play.

3: The offense will take a significant step forward in the next game.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago

1: Hundley's QB rating will be ABOVE the "Kordoza" Line. 

2: Barring injury, this team will finish 9-7 or better. If they finish 8-8 or worse, it will be for reasons OTHER than Hundley's on-field play.

3: The offense will take a significant step forward in the next game.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

You must be an attorney too. You have set parameters whereby you can't fail and are not only subjective, you are the sole determiner of success or failure.

#1 and 3 are linked. It's is impossible for Hundley to be as lousy in the remaining games as he was last week. Setting the bar so low that the "Kordoza" line is a measurement of success is ridiculous.

Allowing the losses to be conveniently passed along from Hundley to anyone or anything else including your favorite catchall of "self shitting" is gutless.

Go out on the line and make a real statement and don't hide.
1. Hundley will finish as an average QB with average stats of:

A completion rate of 60% (according to NFL stats the #15 QB is at 64%. I ignored the first 6 who had 1 pass/ 1 completion.)
A QB rating of 90. Same issue. The mid-line is 91.5 and I rounded down.
Avg 200 yards per game. He's off to a slow start but the bar is set so low that he should be able to do it. # 28 QB is Jacoby Brissett and he is at 201.3
Avg 1.5 passing TDs a game.

2. Be a man and take a stand. GB will finish x-x period. No loop holes no wiggle room. Nothing. Personally I doubt they will finish better than 7-9.

3. Once again, how can the offense do worse than they did last week. What is "significant"? They had 87 yards passing. 180 yards rushing. 16 first downs. 4/11 on 3rd down. 2 fumbled and 1 sack. What is going to be considered significant?

UserPostedImage
nerdmann
6 years ago

You must be an attorney too. You have set parameters whereby you can't fail and are not only subjective, you are the sole determiner of success or failure.

#1 and 3 are linked. It's is impossible for Hundley to be as lousy in the remaining games as he was last week. Setting the bar so low that the "Kordoza" line is a measurement of success is ridiculous.

Allowing the losses to be conveniently passed along from Hundley to anyone or anything else including your favorite catchall of "self shitting" is gutless.

Go out on the line and make a real statement and don't hide.
1. Hundley will finish as an average QB with average stats of:

A completion rate of 60% (according to NFL stats the #15 QB is at 64%. I ignored the first 6 who had 1 pass/ 1 completion.)
Avg 200 yards per game. He's off to a slow start but the bar is set so low that he should be able to do it. # 28 QB is Jacoby Brissett and he is at 201.3

2. Be a man and take a stand. GB will finish x-x period. No loop holes no wiggle room. Nothing. Personally I doubt they will finish better than 7-9.

3. Once again, how can the offense do worse than they did last week. What is "significant"? They had 87 yards passing. 180 yards rushing. 16 first downs. 4/11 on 3rd down. 2 fumbled and 1 sack. What is going to be considered significant?

Originally Posted by: wpr 

The issue over which everyone is pissing themselves is Hundley, notthe injury situation. And as far as self-shitting, they do that with Aaron too. Everyone thinks it's perfectly fine, so they can't rightly bitch about it now.

Tell you what man, I'll take your numbers on Hundley.

Still not sure if he's starter material. IMO he needs to prove he has the accuracy. What scares me is that Mike was hiding him like that even in this past preseason. It was weird. But I think he's gonna be ok.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Porforis
6 years ago
I really think people severely underestimate how terrible Cleveland is.
uffda udfa
6 years ago

I really think people severely underestimate how terrible Cleveland is.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Keep this post in mind when we go on the road to face Cleveland with Hundley at QB. :)

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
6 years ago

Why do you think so many of us are sick of what we're seeing year after year?

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Well in your case specifically, is it because you don't tell your doctor about your mental sickness, of enjoying seeing your team struggle?

Packers barely pulled one out against the Bears a few years ago, and you were PISSED, that the Packers pulled the win out. It's weird that some people enjoy/love pain, but what ever floats your boat, I guess.

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago

Well in your case specifically, is it because you don't tell your doctor about your mental sickness, of enjoying seeing your team struggle?

Packers barely pulled one out against the Bears a few years ago, and you were PISSED, that the Packers pulled the win out. It's weird that some people enjoy/love pain, but what ever floats your boat, I guess.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Boy, it never ends. Another complete hatchet job on the truth. What you fail to understand about me is I'm not a fanboy. The win at Chicago that day was very sloppy and team was fortunate to win. The fanboys here were self congratulating and partying like it was 1999. My reaction was to the sloppy play and the bizarre fanboy group high. I like things a little more rational. A win is a win but the fanboys were going crazy like we won something of significance. I realized that playing like that wasn't going to be good enough to win the Lombardi. So, while you're getting off on a game the Packers should win like it's the SB, I'm looking through the lens of is this good enough to win it all.

No mental issue here you just shoot low and are content with lesser goals.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
6 years ago

Boy, it never ends. Another complete hatchet job on the truth. What you fail to understand about me is I'm not a fanboy.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Exactly, I'm glad you admit your a complete hatchet job on the truth, because NOBODY fails to understand that you're not a fanboy.
The fact that you're still pushing the idea that anyone is confusing your for a fanboy shows how confused you are.

When the Packers are having success, you're fairly silent, and then when they struggle you push the I-told-you-so button, because you have been preaching negative results will come... and one of these days you'll be correct... because even broken clocks are correct twice a day. You might be finally correct this season.... of course... I said that last season too.... and they somehow turned it around and didn't have a losing season like you were preaching in shout.

Last season, you refused to leave shout, now that negative things have happened, losing Rodgers, your balls have finally dropped enough for you to come out of shout and post like everyone else... congrats!
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
6 years ago

Barring injury

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

To whom?

UserPostedImage
nerdmann
6 years ago

To whom?

Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

Well, Hundley is what I meant. But like if the team plane crashed that would count too. #NotToJinx
Fan Shout
dfosterf (14h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (14h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (15h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (17h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (18h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (21h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (22h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (28-Mar) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
33m / Around The NFL / Martha Careful

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.