uffda udfa
6 years ago

He's calling Buckeyepackfan a lier about Lions fans being happy.

In other words he's calling Buckeyepackfan a lier for posting this

Originally Posted by: beast 

What? Is this you interpretation of what I said? Z said I was wrong about Lions fans being happy with 4-4. I said that would make 4 posts above a lie, then. Would it not? I didn't call anyone a liar. I only stated the truth that if Z thought Lions fans weren't happy with 4-4 then that post was a lie. My goodness. This is how this forum reacts to every true thing I say. Somehow, it's something other than what it is and it's some evil agenda. However, none of this ever causes a personal moment of reflection or apology. It's right back to twisting. You take exactly what you wish to be there whether it's there or not and I'm the one always having fingers pointed that I have an agenda? Yup...my agenda is blowing up false perceptions... I like the truth and it's hard to stomach how often it gets bastardized here with me all the time.

When I tell you why this happens, which is the truth, it only spirals from there. It's unwinnable for me.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago

PFWT... Why haven't you been more vocal? You were okay with this regime just trying to flatline it's way to a Lombardi? That's a disgraceful, despicable way of thinking. We should've been advocates not "enemies". How can you sit there and watch what it is we're doing and say so little?

What's changed? Why now for you? Do you think you should've taken this more seriously years ago? Would love to hear your self assessment on how your thoughts have evolved over the years.

Honestly, I know you can't stand me but I've been right all these years while getting flamed on this forum for years. Actually, ANY forum I ever went to soundly rejected the truth. Nobody ever wanted to listen. Why now? The thinking I had back then was right years ago. It's still right and will always be right.

You recently posted Mike McCarthy should be fired? Emotional reaction or actual measured well thought out offering?

This fanbase needs to riot. It starts small. Everyone needs to start opening their eyes to this ruse and poisoning done to it by this current regime.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Guess you just don't pay attention. I'm vocal with it when the discussion is pertinent. Like during the offseason and Free Agency. But understanding that I don't know what is actually going on behind closed doors, constantly crying about things I don't have control or knowledge of is idiotic.

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

It isn't arrogant. It's fair if not a little childish on my part. This forum hammered me for my viewpoints. Everyone was all jovial with regular season wins and playoff appearances. I wasn't. Why? There was a difference between me and the vast majority of this forum. You don't think I should find nothing in the forum coming around to viewpoints I was blasted for year after year? Really? This forum can't wait to rip me for any little thing. Do you call that out? No, because you agree with it. You don't agree with this but you were never on my side of thinking here. I was blasted for my thoughts on the Bears win from 2015. People still love hammering me for things they just never understood. Now, they're starting to get it and I should enjoy it. Has anyone ever said...hey, uffda, you know, you were right on about that stuff I used to criticize you for? Not a single soul has done so nor will they. I always defer to people when it's appropriate. IF someone posts something in shout I don't run to the forum trying to be first to post about it. I say this comes from Kevin from the shout box. I applaud when someone makes a good point like you did with Ruvell. I applaud when you posted about Tolzien vs. Hundley. This should have never been me against the forum but that's how it's been for years and we all realize that I would hope. Dakota was the only one who ever defended me. The rest laughed, mocked and scorned.

You know I appreciate you and this forum. This is a moment for me to watch with smiles on my face. People are finally seeing what I've been screaming about for years. It's like finally being heard after so many years of shunning. You don't think I enjoy that? I hate that the Packers suck now but am happy to see people getting it now. That isn't arrogant. It's truth. What else should it be called?

And you go and do it again!!!! 🤷 [whead]

UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

This arrogant kind of comment is what bugs me. You act like you're the only one who has wanted the Packers to do more and everyone is wearing blinders or is a homer. Listen up, you were never the only one, not the first, you were just the only one who kept screaming at the top of their lungs in ... every ... single ... topic ... in ... every ... single ... post!!

Recap, you weren't the only one, you were just the overbearing obnoxious one. 🙂 (you're passionate, I don't mean this as an insult -- sorry if you take it wrong)

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

That's what bugs everyone, his arrogance and his ego, that poorly makes him says stuff like that. As he himself, BOTH singles himself out and demeans others that don't agree with him... and then acts like a victim of others, when he's the one that singling himself out and demeaning others. Which pisses off others, and then piss him off and it builds.

There are other people saying the same exact things he's saying, but how they're saying it does not singling themselves out as the only one, and more importantly it's not demeaning others.

Sadly, I don't think he can help it... I think it's internal ego.
He thinks he's SO special that he's by himself, and everyone is against him.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago

Am I wrong? Explain to me how I'm wrong? Why did Dakota speak to this forum "hyena-ing" me all the time? WHY? Show me the error in my thinking. I'm all for a good debate.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

uffda udfa
6 years ago

That's what bugs everyone, his arrogance and his ego, that poorly makes him says stuff like that. As he himself, BOTH singles himself out and demeans others that don't agree with him... and then acts like a victim of others, when he's the one that singling himself out and demeaning others. Which pisses off others, and then piss him off and it builds.

There are other people saying the same exact things he's saying, but how they're saying it does not singling themselves out as the only one, and more importantly it's not demeaning others.

Who on this forum has been saying the things I've been saying for years? Who? You like to speak about me but you don't like speaking to what I'm speaking about.

You don't think you've ever demeaned me? No one here has ever demeaned me, scorned me, mocked me? Wow. Truly blind. I feel for you.

UserPostedImage

beast
6 years ago

I've been saying this since before Rodgers and Matthews got their last contracts. I just don't say it like a butthead.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Guess you just don't pay attention. I'm vocal with it when the discussion is pertinent. Like during the offseason and Free Agency. But understanding that I don't know what is actually going on behind closed doors, constantly crying about things I don't have control or knowledge of is idiotic.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Exactly on both accounts. You don't act like a butthead and don't make stuff up about what happens behind closed doors or make assumptions like you know what is going behind closed doors.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

Who on this forum has been saying the things I've been saying for years? Who? You like to speak about me but you don't like speaking to what I'm speaking about.

You don't think you've ever demeaned me? No one here has ever demeaned me, scorned me, mocked me? Wow. Truly blind. I feel for you.

Everyone has said the things you have been saying. We just move on while you hammer it into every topic. Ok, that's a lie, not everyone. buckeyepackfan has been the most hopeful and faith believing fan on the forum that I recall. But nearly everyone else has wanted some change or another.

Buddy, you are not alone. You are just stuffing the same thing over and over down our throats in every topic. THAT is why people jump your ass. It's because they want something NEW, something ORIGINAL, not the same FIRE EVERYONE mantra repeatedly shoved down their throats. Man, I have told his to you, please, PLEASE, read my words and understand.

It could be ME doing that and people would react the same way and we all I'm a grade A sweetheart loved by everyone!!!!

Am I wrong? Explain to me how I'm wrong? Why did Dakota speak to this forum "hyena-ing" me all the time? WHY? Show me the error in my thinking. I'm all for a good debate.

Troy always had to find someone to make a victim. I strongly suggest using someoene with merit to use as your defense. He has zero, none.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

He's calling Buckeyepackfan a lier about Lions fans being happy.

In other words he's calling Buckeyepackfan a lier for posting this

I am not sure how one Lions fan being happy about getting back into the race for division title means every Lions fan is happy to be .500 though. I took the nephew being happy that they are back in it, not that they are .500.

Generally speaking, Lions fans are not happy that they are .500, they aren't. They believe they should be 6-2 and right there at the top of the division. They want a playoff win and at least NFC championship. At least, that's the gist I get from most of the Lions fans I have read and spoke to (don't speak to many, read many).

UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

Yes your wrong. Because your self obsessed and think it's you against the world.

Because you hyena-ing half the board, so that half of the board hyenaes you back. It's a two way street that you're blind too. Which is the same reason it doesn't happen to others that agree with your opinion, because they rarely do it to others, so others rarely do it to them.

I would say simply stop doing it yourself, and it would stop both ways, but the reality is we're probably past that point, and you don't seem to have self control in doing it. I used to have self control, but I'm not sure anymore when it comes to you...

It seems like Zero has nicely told you your errors a couple times now... and I've done it very rudely a couple of times. It seems to be a waste of time, going in one ear and out the others... like Zero telling you error above... it just doesn't sink it.

If you treat others better (not what you think you're saying, but what AND HOW you say it) then they'll (normally) treat you better... the problem is your treat others poorly, and you don't see it or do you realize it... and giving you the benefit of the doubt here, maybe you don't mean to... but in the context of lack of tone, many of your comments are bad... just like mine have been to you.

Another error is your completely wrong assumptions, that are normally negative.

I'm saying the opposite, I'm saying that it's a two way street, that you have demeaned half the board and they have demeaned you. Only thing blind is your assumptions... that make both of us look like asses.

Of course we've demeaned each other, many different times. If you've been on this board awhile and don't know that, you must be blind. (PS: I think everyone knows that... so I'm not calling anyone blind).

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
beast (5h) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (5h) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (6h) : fuck
beast (6h) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (6h) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (7h) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (7h) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (7h) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (7h) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (7h) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (7h) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (8h) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (8h) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (9h) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (9h) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (9h) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (9h) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (19-Apr) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

24-Apr / Random Babble / beast

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.