Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
6 years ago

It's funny....when Bill Clinton was in office, he could do no wrong according to the lefties. Same with Obama. He put through his "Obama care" without following laws on the books. He could act as a dictator, and what did we hear? Crickets.
So Flynn admits what HE did. So go after him!

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I voted for Trump in primary, figuring much of his idiocy was to get TV time. But, after getting nomination he continued to act like a moron, so adding that to his pandering to racists and his clearly amoral core, I voted Green. Wasn't upset in the slightest that Trump won. Was relieved that swamp rat Clinton lost, who thru arrogant negligence of the highest order, killed Libya's ambassador; she committed several crimes covering this up. Then came Trump's appointments: Pruitt to dismantle the EPA; Pai to take away internet access to the poorer; Price to take away health care for the poorer; Sessions, a stone cold racist to AG; Perry to dismantle the Dept of Energy; Mnuchen to DOT; plus all the generals for war and Clinton's banking swamp rats. Then he works to silence negative Press; had 6 journalists arrested and his buddy Sessions charged them with felonies because of their negative coverage of his Inauguration. A reporter get's too investigative in a press conference, they lose their credential. He's attacks the judiciary. Trump's mission was clear: destroy the fabric of our democracy and all its safeguards. And his handlers are using his own buffoonery to distract; encouraging a terror attack on US soil justify and deflect attention; and he'll start and keep wars going.

A Koch/Mercer et al bought off "Republican" congress/party is using him as a puppet to destroy conservatism. Conservatives demand a balanced budget/no debt, which allows for smaller government. Its Country's principles first, before ideology or party, so we adhere to our Rule of Law, Statue of Liberty ideals, WE ARE KIND to the People, the majority does not terrorize the minority. Then within this frame work we shrink government as much as possible. One example: We make regulation and an agency to protect the environment, because it reduces drastically the size of the G. We've been here before; the Robber Barons used their oligarchical influence to prevent environmental regulation to maximize profit. After 50-80 years the air and water quality of the nation was in peril; causing government to explode in size to clean it up. Another example: having some regulations and an agency to enforce them; requires much smaller government than the one needed to clean up the banking collapses that will occur with regularity.

Then came the stories, then proof of Russia hacking into our elections; using bots to manipulate search engines and the targeting of social media accounts in decisive precincts in decisive states. Then came proof of Russian mob money ties to Trump since the early 2000's and the Steele Dossier, which I dismissed like any goofy tabloid story. But then a 2 degrees of separation relationship vouched for Steele [not the dossier]. Now it stands 90% authenticated [0% shown false], to the point where Trump's security head admitted Trump was offered prostitutes; but they were turned down. Yea, Trump turning down pu$$y as he calls it...If the security guy isn't lying, ya know when Trump retired to the lonesomeness of his room, he picked up the phone, "Hey, Vlad about those prostitutes." 😂. There was no doubt in my mind that only the most honorable and courageous human [that's the opposite of Trump] would come clean under the vice-pressure of Putin's blackmail. Putin has GREAT interest in destroying the fabric of our democracy and gotta be laughing at us choosing to destroy or own environment after whatta we and he already know.

It was/is clear Trump is compromised. So Hitler was bad, Manson was a killer an the Cinton's suck, what the fuck does that have to do with Trump? Are you saying Clinton;s guilt exonerates Trump? Or, Clinton;s treasons means its okay for Trump? You once complimented a few of us who spoke ill of Kathy Griffith's beheaded Trump. The reason is Griffith's bad behavior cannot be justified because her target is a douche.

Its time for you to live to the standard you've set for everyone else in this regard. Stop justifying shit by pointing out that there's other shit.
nerdmann
6 years ago

I voted for Trump in primary, figuring much of his idiocy was to get TV time. But, after getting nomination he continued to act like a moron, so adding that to his pandering to racists and his clearly amoral core, I voted Green. Wasn't upset in the slightest that Trump won. Was relieved that swamp rat Clinton lost, who thru arrogant negligence of the highest order, killed Libya's ambassador; she committed several crimes covering this up. Then came Trump's appointments: Pruitt to dismantle the EPA; Pai to take away internet access to the poorer; Price to take away health care for the poorer; Sessions, a stone cold racist to AG; Perry to dismantle the Dept of Energy; Mnuchen to DOT; plus all the generals for war and Clinton's banking swamp rats. Then he works to silence negative Press; had 6 journalists arrested and his buddy Sessions charged them with felonies because of their negative coverage of his Inauguration. A reporter get's too investigative in a press conference, they lose their credential. He's attacks the judiciary. Trump's mission was clear: destroy the fabric of our democracy and all its safeguards. And his handlers are using his own buffoonery to distract; encouraging a terror attack on US soil justify and deflect attention; and he'll start and keep wars going.

A Koch/Mercer et al bought off "Republican" congress/party is using him as a puppet to destroy conservatism. Conservatives demand a balanced budget/no debt, which allows for smaller government. Its Country's principles first, before ideology or party, so we adhere to our Rule of Law, Statue of Liberty ideals, WE ARE KIND to the People, the majority does not terrorize the minority. Then within this frame work we shrink government as much as possible. One example: We make regulation and an agency to protect the environment, because it reduces drastically the size of the G. We've been here before; the Robber Barons used their oligarchical influence to prevent environmental regulation to maximize profit. After 50-80 years the air and water quality of the nation was in peril; causing government to explode in size to clean it up. Another example: having some regulations and an agency to enforce them; requires much smaller government than the one needed to clean up the banking collapses that will occur with regularity.

Then came the stories, then proof of Russia hacking into our elections; using bots to manipulate search engines and the targeting of social media accounts in decisive precincts in decisive states. Then came proof of Russian mob money ties to Trump since the early 2000's and the Steele Dossier, which I dismissed like any goofy tabloid story. But then a 2 degrees of separation relationship vouched for Steele [not the dossier]. Now it stands 90% authenticated [0% shown false], to the point where Trump's security head admitted Trump was offered prostitutes; but they were turned down. Yea, Trump turning down pu$$y as he calls it...If the security guy isn't lying, ya know when Trump retired to the lonesomeness of his room, he picked up the phone, "Hey, Vlad about those prostitutes." 😂. There was no doubt in my mind that only the most honorable and courageous human [that's the opposite of Trump] would come clean under the vice-pressure of Putin's blackmail. Putin has GREAT interest in destroying the fabric of our democracy and gotta be laughing at us choosing to destroy or own environment after whatta we and he already know.

It was/is clear Trump is compromised. So Hitler was bad, Manson was a killer an the Cinton's suck, what the fuck does that have to do with Trump? Are you saying Clinton;s guilt exonerates Trump? Or, Clinton;s treasons means its okay for Trump? You once complimented a few of us who spoke ill of Kathy Griffith's beheaded Trump. The reason is Griffith's bad behavior cannot be justified because her target is a douche.

Its time for you to live to the standard you've set for everyone else in this regard. Stop justifying shit by pointing out that there's other shit.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Trump does have a ton of tea party retards in his retinue, but he's actually SAVING conservatism.

Look who hates him. John "Son of Cain" McCain and Lindsay "tickle my butt" Graham. Paul Ryan hates Trump.

The political scene is no longer "LEFT/RIGHT." It is EMPIRE/ANTI-EMPIRE.

This election was between two factions. One that wants to sacrifice America for Empire. The other side, wants to sacrifice Empire to save what's left of America. This is what "Nationalism" means. It doesn't mean being a Nazi. It means being AGAINST imperial wars of conquest overseas.

That said, I voted Jill too. I looked at her as the most conservative candidate.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Porforis
6 years ago

It's funny....when Bill Clinton was in office, he could do no wrong according to the lefties. Same with Obama. He put through his "Obama care" without following laws on the books. He could act as a dictator, and what did we hear? Crickets.
So Flynn admits what HE did. So go after him!

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

And Obama was constantly crucified for 8 years by Fox News and Talk Radio. You act like this doesn't happen from both sides of the media, to both sides of the political spectrum year after year after year. The only problem is, every year it gets worse, because shitty opinion columns and political commentators masquerading as journalists is all we seem to have anymore. Because people like hearing what they already believe, hate being challenged, and sees shitty behavior by the "other guys" as justification for their own shitty behavior. Gotta one up those last guys because they were so unfair to MY guy, so let's just go more off the rails to compensate! And then act outraged when the other guys do the same thing when my candidate wins.

If you think Trump's being unfairly treated in the media, be an advocate for better media... on BOTH sides.
Porforis
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Unfortunately there seems to be this pervasive attitude in society where someone else's shitty behavior justifies your own. Someone chucks a ball at your own player, you chuck one back. You're "protecting your guys", but all you're doing is making a conscious decision to hurt someone that personally (unless said pitcher is at the plate) had nothing to do with the situation - Justifying it away. Someone says something shitty and out of line to you, clearly you need to say something shitty and out of line back because they "deserve it". Someone hurts you, you hurt them back. The guys on the other side of the aisle do shitty things for 4-8 years, all of a sudden said shitty things are perfectly fine if your party does it. If you want to talk about the laughable references to "Christian Values", start here. "Turn the cheek" doesn't exist in people's moral fibers anymore, and the same people espousing said values get all pumped up when Trump talks about carpet bombing the middle east if there's a terrorist attack on the US, or talking about "punching them in the mouth" or other such stuff.

This country is getting exactly what it deserves with the likes of Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and if Clinton would have gotten elected, we would have deserved her too. People don't give a flying crap about substance, or what is right, or understanding how the world works outside their own bubble, and the country's been circling the drain for years as a result. People complain that Congress doesn't accomplish anything, yet you look on any sort of political forum, social media comment section, etc etc etc and all people are interested in 95% of the time is pointing fingers and insulting eachother, not discussing solutions or issues.

We have trash in Washington because we keep electing them, because it's exactly what we want.
Cheesey
6 years ago
All I was pointing out was that the left ignores their own shortcomings, while trying to make a big deal out of the right when they think they have found something.
You know, what the lefts are doing right now by starting threads like this one.

So supposedly Russia "influenced" the election. If all it took was a few thousand posts on the internet to influence people how to vote, they must be pretty weak minded in the first place.

I believe a lot of people voted for Trump because they KNEW what they would get if Hillary got elected, which would be more of the destruction of America.

Hillary just wrote a book about the 2016 election, titled "What Happened".
It's a hard covered book, which when you open it up, has only ONE page, which says "America woke up, I lost".😝
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago
It's remarkable how fast I tune out everything mentioned when I read red/blue, lib/con, left/right, etc because I already there is absolutely no objectivity whatsoever and its just a waste of time. Just like this entire thread. Pointless. Talk about boobies or something.
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago

It's remarkable how fast I tune out everything mentioned when I read red/blue, lib/con, left/right, etc because I already there is absolutely no objectivity whatsoever and its just a waste of time. Just like this entire thread. Pointless. Talk about boobies or something.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Would probably end up being accused of sexual misconduct if we did that.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Porforis
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Oh that's right, there's that boob thread in the back alley. Not that I go there much, but I don't think it's been touched in some time. Maybe we should revive it.
Smokey
6 years ago
You can read all about it on MSNBC!
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

Oh that's right, there's that boob thread in the back alley. Not that I go there much, but I don't think it's been touched in some time. Maybe we should revive it.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

I'd rather see boobs than read what boobs have to say about politics
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (2h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (3h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (13h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (20h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (21h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (22h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.