Nonstopdrivel
6 years ago
Hey! You quote me in your post but then leave me off your slate of candidates?? That feels like a Pro Bowl snub! [wtf] [fing1] [assho]
UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

Hey! You quote me in your post but then leave me off your slate of candidates?? That feels like a Pro Bowl snub! [wtf] [fing1] [assho]

Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

He probably left you off because your position is pretty obvious... I mean where else is Nonstopdrivel gonna go? Public Relations! 😝 😂 Though we might get thrown out if you can't play nice with the reports 👅

Or maybe Vice President of Marketing and Fan Engagement 👍 or what would you like? 😎

UserPostedImage
gbguy20
6 years ago
Zzzzzzz
buckeyepackfan
6 years ago
nm
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
buckeyepackfan
6 years ago

😮 YES!!!! [rock]

[giddity] I'M GETTING THE GM POSITION!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Also while we're working on this secret plan, announce dhazer as my draft advisor so everyone isn't shock or surprised, I heard he clearly dominated the Fantasy Football this year! And announce like 3 different options for my DC just to make people believe I'm looking at options. 👅

Originally Posted by: beast 

Been an exausting 24 hours as I have reached out to many of my fellow writers, trying to find any information on DC.

Finally after searching deep into the blogging world, a name has emerged.
I wouldn't have even caught it except the story out of the west coast had ties with Green Bay.

With the hiring of John Gruden, there have been reports GM Reggie Mckenzie is going to lose some power, although Mckenzie denies this and turned down the opportunity to interview with The Packers.

There are conflicting reports , however, there are others who are not happy at all that Chuckie is coming back!!!

So here it is after an exhausting search only 1 man emerged for The DC job.

He is a man of few words these days but when he speaks Football, fans listen.

Time to add Raiders Pride to your list as your choice for DC!!!!

here is the updated list!!!

I've decided to run with it.

GM Beast
OC/QB coach - Zero
DC - Raiders Pride
Special draft advisor - dhazor
Strength and conditioning coach - nerd
Vice President of Marketing and Fan Engagement - nonstopdrivel

Quite a story brewing!
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
6 years ago
I would take my chances, especially with Nerd at Strength and conditioning....please have them stretch, esp hammies
In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
68md
6 years ago
All based on rumors etc. GB hired a new WR coach not one writer or blogger had his name. No one really knows what the hell is going on right now.[twocents]
uffda udfa
6 years ago

All based on rumors etc. GB hired a new WR coach not one writer or blogger had his name. No one really knows what the hell is going on right now.[twocents]

Originally Posted by: 68md 

Alex Marvez of Sporting News reported that Jim Hostler was our new WR coach.

Why would ANY assistant sign on here right now? The HC might be leaving, the GM hasn't been announced and there's a skeleton crew on staff. He obviously wasn't a hot candidate and was looking for any port in the storm. Who would come here under these conditions? A guy looking for a job who didn't care about the situation at all. Just the kind of guy you want.

Think about this...MM said he'd quit if Ball is GM. What if he decides to stay and coach out of not wanting to uproot his family? Is that good for the idea of winning SBs? It'd be a guy coaching for a check who is disgruntled realizing this franchise isn't trying to win championships. His comment at the presser was damning of football operations. A loud and clear shot across the bow that either they be about winning around here or he was quitting. Amazed how those who follow this team as closely as they do didn't pick up on that. Mike McCarthy admitted we haven't been trying to win SB's and by extension hiring Ball would be right in line with continuing to not care about SBs.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Zero2Cool
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: 68md 

No kidding lol ... yet Twitter is full of "in the know" people.
UserPostedImage
beast
6 years ago

Why would ANY assistant sign on here right now?

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Seriously man, why are you over reacting to everything? Why does anyone sign anywhere?

People want/need jobs. People are going to get hired for positions.

No kidding lol ... yet Twitter is full of "in the know" people.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Just people rumors are fully believing them, without much if anything to back them up.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (2h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (12h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (19h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (20h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (21h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.