Welcome Guest! You can login or register.
Login or Register.
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 4:13:07 PM(UTC)
Hello! I am a leader of the Badger contingent in CollegeFootballRisk (CFBRisk). This year during the off season the CFB subreddit created a game of risk where all of the CFB teams would attack and defend territory in an effort to conquer the United States.
In short, we are looking for more people to play the game. After initial setup, you will only need to show up once a day before 11 P.M. Central and click a button and you are done. No long drawn out 5 A.M. competitions, its 1 click a day after setup.
How to Join:
Step 1: Have a reddit account
1. You can make a reddit acount here: https://www.reddit.com/register
2. This simply requires a username, email address and password.
Step 2: Go to this link and set your flair to Wisconsin: https://flair.redditcfb.com/
1. Select FBS
2. Select Big 10
3. Select Wisconsin
4. Click Update Flair
Let this sit for a minute or two and grab a cup of coffee or something
Step 3: Go to this link and vote: https://vote.redditcfb.com/cfbrisk.php
1. Reddit will ask to authenticate. The first time can take a minute or two to load but subsequent visits will not require it.
2. Since this is your first day, we ask that you scroll down the page to the list of buttons on the right side and click the "Defend" button next to the Toledo Logo (https://imgur.com/bHume5d) or if you catch this post in the next few days, just attack anything belonging to Michigan.
Step 4: The bot
1. In order to coordinate users, we have create a reddit bot called CFB_Master that is used by the leaders to Message out orders each evening so we get bang for our buck. This bot is an Opt-In bot. Voting for Wisconsin will cause you to be added to a list of people that we will message and ask if you want to Opt-In.
We put daily updates in r/WisconsinBadgers so you can check there for more updates. Here was today's thread: https://www.reddit.com/r..._tango_rcfb_risk_day_44/
Feel free to ask questions in the comments. The Wolverines are laying into us right now, so we could really use some help.
Updated by user Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:43:19 PM(UTC)
| Reason: added picture
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.