Discussion Board
nerdmann
PFT 

Quote:

Alouettes head coach Mike Sherman knows Manziel well, having coached him at Texas A&M. Manziel’s redshirt freshman season in 2011 was Sherman’s final season coaching the Aggies.

Old Sugar Bear, still in the game!

I wonder if he got a better deal for Manziel than he got for BJ Sander.
TheKanataThrilla
Manziel started his first game yesterday after a couple of weeks of practice for the Alouettes. Tough going with 4 interceptions including one on his first CFL pass. I believe it was 45-3 when get eventually got pulled.
Users browsing this topic
  • Guest (2)
Fan Shout
TheKanataThrilla (14h) : Looks like the Chargers will not be re-signing Rivers.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Oops, my bad. I wasn't trying to be technical there. I guess when I hear Mountains I think of what I saw while living in Colorado.
gbguy20 (21h) : it's being called mountains but you're right its more like hills by my definition
Zero2Cool (22h) : The crash site looks like it's without mountains. Sure hope it was instant though.
gbguy20 (27-Jan) : hearing that I assume everyone died instantly and had no idea it was even coming.
gbguy20 (27-Jan) : flew into the mountain at 185mph at 1700 feet while struggling to navigate in the fog.
gbguy20 (27-Jan) : "heavy fog caused issues during flight" tmz
gbguy20 (27-Jan) : probably be a while before anything official
gbguy20 (27-Jan) : "locals heard engine sputtering before crash." it was also a very foggy morning.
Mucky Tundra (27-Jan) : Have they determined the cause of the crash yet?
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : helicopter crash that also claimed the lives of Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna.
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : @WhitecapsCCBL We are heartbroken and shocked to learn that our former head coach, John Altobelli along with his wife Keri and daughter Alyssa passed away this morning in the helicopter crash that als
Nonstopdrivel (26-Jan) : Helicopters don't glide like planes -- they plummet like rocks -- so it's possible it was all over before anyone but the pilot realized what was about to happen.
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : @brianstelter Sheriff says 9 people, not 5, died in today's helicopter crash in Calabasas. The helicopter belonged to Kobe Bryant.
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : And you are essentially helpless. It might have been a second, two minutes, either way, it's a pain that is unimaginable for me.
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : As a father, I can't imagine the feeling of knowing you and your daughter are about to die.
Nonstopdrivel (26-Jan) : Kind of a jarring note in the middle of an article.
Nonstopdrivel (26-Jan) : "The Times is offering coverage of Kobe Bryant’s death for free today. Please consider a subscription to support our journalism."
gbguy20 (26-Jan) : my favorite nba player ever. even better guy. this is horrible.
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : @wojespn Sources: Kobe Bryant was on his way to a travel basketball game with his daughter Gianna when the helicopter crashed. Those aboard the helicopter also included another player and parent.
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : Kobe Bryant has died.
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : btw, my comment was not inferring Rodgers was accurate this year, he wasn't, just stating the raw stat is misleading
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : Drew Brees is amazing. Over 74%!!
Zero2Cool (26-Jan) : such a misleading stat, especially when it factors people who didn't complete it 200 times lol
gbguy20 (26-Jan) : elite
Nonstopdrivel (26-Jan) : Rodgers finished 21st in completion percentage this year. Ouch.
gbguy20 (25-Jan) : i just said that
beast (25-Jan) : Panthers are expected to sign the Packers DB coach away according to PFT
gbguy20 (25-Jan) : hey hopefully his replacement can get some damn deelopment out of jaire and kevin king.
gbguy20 (25-Jan) : packers DB coach is leaving to join the carolina panthers coaching staff.
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : @mattschneidman Gutekunst said Packers weighed adding an "explosive offensive player" at trade deadline but worthy options simply weren't there.
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : @zachkruse2 Brian Gutekunst said the Packers have to "take a long look at inside linebacker" this offseason
Zero2Cool (24-Jan) : @TomSilverstein Gutekunst said he's from the Ron Wolf school of player acquisition and that means if there's a quarterback they like and think can be a starter in the league, they won't hesitate to ob
Zero2Cool (23-Jan) : Vikings make Gary Kubiak offensive coordinator
Zero2Cool (23-Jan) : I wouldn't mind Robbie Anderson
gbguy20 (23-Jan) : i want mike lafleur
gbguy20 (23-Jan) : yeah that seemed promising as well. i know much less about him.
beast (23-Jan) : I'm thinking we sign the Jets WR that we looked into trade for
gbguy20 (22-Jan) : peter bukowski says we should trade for Robert Woods. i like that idea.
gbguy20 (22-Jan) : on its face those numbers sound terrible. though i wonder what our situation comes out to
gbguy20 (22-Jan) : will be available in FA. lets get him.
gbguy20 (22-Jan) : the coeboys have 110 mil invested in 9 players next year. none of them are named dak, cooper or jones. add the 30+ expected for dak and it comes to 78% of the expected cap. im assuming cooper will ve
Zero2Cool (22-Jan) : Sad ... Mr. Peanut.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Jan) : I've been joking for years that they should give something like this a try, but I never thought I'd see it happen.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Jan) : Holy shit, NFL is adapting a rule from rugby for the Pro Bowl.
Porforis (21-Jan) : Same, NSD.
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : FEAR THE MOTHERFUCKING DEER YO!
Nonstopdrivel (21-Jan) : These Bucks are running roughshod through the NBA. I wish basketball inspired me with a tenth of the passion that football does.
Mucky Tundra (21-Jan) : How did Andy Reid celebrate yesterdays win? “I had a cheeseburger and went to bed.”
Zero2Cool (21-Jan) : Spend it on OG or WR, those are the too biggest needs. WR obviously clear 1 need.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys
Monday, Oct 14 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
RAIDERS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 7:20 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
Chargers
Sunday, Nov 10 @ 3:25 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Dec 1 @ 12:00 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 8 @ 12:00 PM
REDSKINS
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 12:00 PM
BEARS
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / shield4life

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

27-Jan / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / warhawk

26-Jan / Random Babble / KRK

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

24-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / dyeah_gb

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / KRK

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.