Discussion Board
gbguy20
2018-09-10T19:20:59Z
We need to be using Ty and Aaron Jones the same way the Bears are using their backs. The problem for the Bears seems that they do it so much their QB forgets he has WRs. I like to think we can do that without forgetting about our own WRs.
Porforis
2018-09-10T20:08:58Z
gbguy20
2018-09-10T20:32:44Z
It's pathetic that we can't figure out how to use a guy who can be a we or rb on any single play. Maybe Philbin is the guy who can make the most of it but the way last night went just didn't allow us to do it. Time will tell
Porforis
2018-09-10T21:02:06Z
nerdmann
2018-09-11T03:22:51Z
nerdmann
2018-09-11T03:24:36Z
Zero2Cool
2018-09-11T03:31:01Z
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2018-09-11T03:47:27Z
TheKanataThrilla
2018-09-11T09:30:52Z
After seeing what we had in kick-off and punt returns is there really a spot for Davis? I thought we did well enough that we don't need to waste a roster spot on the guy.

We should likely keep 3 QBs active for here on out if Aaron's knee is suspect.
Cheesey
2018-09-11T16:42:50Z
Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

Click on the "hamburger" icon at the top right corner and select "Chat."

Thank you! I never even noticed that before!
THANKS!!!
TheKanataThrilla
2018-09-11T17:04:40Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

THANKS!!!

It's addictive Cheesey. I find chatting and watching the game a lot more enjoyable than watching alone. It is much better than a sports bar because we are all cheering for the same team. Some guys are half full, some (me) tend to be half empty when cheering. Different personalities make for a good time.

Go scroll up I the chat and see when Clay got his bonehead penalty. I laugh when I see Beast's post.
Zero2Cool
2018-09-11T19:05:15Z
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

THANKS!!!

DUDE!!!

Freaking eh, DUDE!!!!!

The biggest face palm EVER!!

One of the biggest additions to the site was MOBILE a few years ago. You know how much freaking work it took!?!?!?

That's it, I'm taking the Wii back!!! 😎
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2018-09-11T20:21:58Z
Hamburger? I have lines but no UserPostedImage.

I am really hungry right now.
sschind
2018-09-11T20:38:32Z
Originally Posted by: wpr 

Hamburger? I have lines but no UserPostedImage.

I am really hungry right now.

Lose the onions and I could go for one of those.

Cheesey
2018-09-12T00:25:38Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

DUDE!!!

Freaking eh, DUDE!!!!!

The biggest face palm EVER!!

One of the biggest additions to the site was MOBILE a few years ago. You know how much freaking work it took!?!?!?

That's it, I'm taking the Wii back!!! 😎

LOL!
Hey....no one ever TOLD me before how to get into the chat!!!
I’m OLD, remember!??!!? 😂
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (9h) : @JimOwczarski Good news for the #Packers - Pro Bowl defensive tackle Kenny Clark returned to practice.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : That wouldn't have happened if Packers picked him.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Eagles rookie WR Jalen Reagor has a UCL tear in his thumb, the team says. Likely will miss some time.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : @AdamSchefter The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback
wpr (23-Sep) : Very sad. Gale was a great man.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Wow, Gale Sayers passed away. 77 years old.
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Thanks everyone.
Mucky Tundra (23-Sep) : Happy Birthday Zero2Forty! :D
Cheesey (23-Sep) : I meant TIME!
Cheesey (23-Sep) : Oh...my....that means you were only 29 when you brought the Wii over to me! Man, tim flys!😜
Zero2Cool (23-Sep) : Four. Zero.
Cheesey (22-Sep) : Hold old is ya, Zero? Are u a geezer yet? Happy Birthday!🎂
buckeyepackfan (22-Sep) : Happy Birthday Zero!
wpr (22-Sep) : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZERO2COOL!!
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : I can't look day of games cuz I change them and get it wrong lol
Mucky Tundra (22-Sep) : I orginally picked the Raiders but got cold feet after the Minny-Indy game+all the favorites winning this week :/
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Why the wow lol
Zero2Cool (22-Sep) : Picking Raiders, that a bad thing?? Or what
Smokey (22-Sep) : The Killers, I've heard better 70s garage bands.
Smokey (22-Sep) : Wow Zero picked "THE Raiders".
Smokey (22-Sep) : Wow Zero picked "THE Raiders".
Cheesey (22-Sep) : “Chucky” wearing a mask on his CHIN! Lots of good that does!!!😔😠
Cheesey (22-Sep) : Cheesey AND correct!😂
Smokey (22-Sep) : Cheesey, but correct.
Cheesey (22-Sep) : Man....watching the Saints game. Our D is going to have its hands full next week.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur says Davante Adams wanted to go back in the game late yesterday, but LaFleur told him to take it easy with a big lead.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @PFF Jaire Alexander: highest-graded CB in the NFL through Week 2 (86.3)
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @RapSheet #Vikings LB Anthony Barr has a torn pec and is out for the season. A difficult loss in a tough start to the season.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Geez. Sutton with ACL too.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @RapSheet The #Giants confirm that RB Saquon Barkley has a torn ACL. He’s out for the season.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : @TomPelissero #Packers C Corey Linsley left Sunday’s win after spraining the thumb on his snapping hand, source said. Should be OK moving forward, but one more thing for Aaron Rodgers’ banged-up line
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I'm pulling for the 16 and blank!
Smokey (21-Sep) : LOL
Smokey (21-Sep) : X3 ! A triple Wow !
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming to post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming.to.post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
beast (21-Sep) : I was coming.to.post, can you go 16-0 in pick'em this week! So many got so many right this week, but still 16-0? Wow
Smokey (21-Sep) : 15-0 looking for 16 in pick'em.
TheKanataThrilla (21-Sep) : Was so hoping the Seahawks would lose. Gotta have a pass option there.
Mucky Tundra (21-Sep) : Wild finish here
TheKanataThrilla (21-Sep) : I just discovered I liked the Cam Patriots more than the Brady Patriots. Still hate the Seahawks.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Amazing final KC/Chargers
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Diggs is lighting it up in Buffalo. They are a well balanced team.
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : I agree Zero to temper my expectations. Herbert wasn't supposed to play today. He is taking it to the Champs which is pretty impressive.
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Stefon Diggs had more receiving yards than the Vikings' whole team today
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : People said Sam Darnold was the real deal too. Now they saying he's bust. Moral? People need to give three seasons before stating such things. 😂
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : People said Sam Darnold was the real deal too. Now they saying he's bust. Moral? People need to give three seasons before stating such things. 😂
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : OT Chargers/Chiefs great game. Herbert is the real deal
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : @AndySlater Sad news to report. Patriots' RB James White's father was in a car crash today and did not survive. His mother was also in the car and is in critical condition. White's father, Tyrone, wa
TheKanataThrilla (20-Sep) : Lots of Lions fans up here in Canada. Feel so sorry for them.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

11h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

22-Sep / Random Babble / wpr

22-Sep / Random Babble / Cheesey

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.