Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ArkansasPacker  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 6:24:46 PM(UTC)
I've been a Packers fan since I was a child (going on 30 years now) and am looking forward to seeing the improvements the team shows under LeFleur and his staff. The past couple of season's have been pretty miserable, but Im hoping for better time ahead. It's time to bring the trophy back home to Green Bay.
wpr  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 6:45:33 PM(UTC)
Hi AK Packer. Welcome. Glad to have you join the group. I look forward to your posts. Just so you know, 29 is still a child. BigGrin
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
KRK (7m) : It’s always easy to sit in a broadcast booth and rate players. It’s another matter to construct a team
Zero2Cool (1h) : Liked Mayock analyzing draft players, really good football IQ. Just not sure how he's gonna do as GM.
KRK (1h) : It is nice to have team like Oakland and Arizona who are totally dysfunctional. I only wish they were in our division.
Pack93z (1h) : Still amazes me the at Mayock is a GM... lol
Pack93z (1h) : Gruden and Mayock running a team.. not a recipe for .. umm success!
Zero2Cool (1h) : How's that for dysfunctional lol
Zero2Cool (1h) : The belief is they don’t know who to trust and wanted to clear the room.
Zero2Cool (1h) : Sources: #Raiders coach Jon Gruden and GM Mike Mayock sent their scouts home for the weekend and they are not expected to return by draft time. The belief is they don’t know who to trust and wanted to
Zero2Cool (1h) : Ignore those who are bothersome to you. It's easy!
Pack93z (1h) : Absolutely...
Rockmolder (2h) : Still one big, dysfunctional family.
Pack93z (2h) : Glad to see the place hasn't changed... DOH!
Cheesey (2h) : Now he’s going after wpr. He needs to be put in his place. We don’t need bullies that think THEY are so special that they can crap all over everyone else.
Cheesey (2h) : Some cheesey picking on a younger kid? Smokey is the bully here, not me. Just read all the garbage he spews.
Smokey (2h) : Keep your Vagisil for your own use wpr. You might also keep your nose out of things that don't concern you.
Zero2Cool (2h) : What posting needs an amendment? Doesn't inclusion mean, included? I'm so confused. I'm gonna get my crayons...
wpr (5h) : KRK, bwahahaha. If I had been drinking a cup of coffee I would have spewed it across the room.
KRK (5h) : If you guys send me your addresses, I will get you some Vagisil
Smokey (6h) : Clarifying? Someone tought you a few big words.
gbguy20 (7h) : thanks for clarifying what kind of guy you are.
Smokey (13h) : amend the posting?
Smokey (13h) : As for the non-inclusion of the bye week as part of the posted schedule (again), redacting is the "IN" thing to do. It's not a matter of national security though. (or) are you not talented enough to a
Smokey (14h) : gbguy20 playing with crayons is not condescending, rather it lowers the comprehension level to where he can comprehend.It's not some cheesey 14 yr old picking on a 10 yr old at the playground.
Zero2Cool (18h) : Ha. That's neat. It's pulling Packers games from the NFL Pick'em. Which is correct. Interesting..
gbguy20 (18h) : so you don't like him because he's old then Kevin?
gbguy20 (18h) : you're right. and the bye week isn't listed ffs
rabidgopher04 (18h) : Your schedule of games is out of order at the end
Zero2Cool (20h) : He's not younger than me.
gbguy20 (21h) : obviously you just don't like him because he is younger than you
Zero2Cool (21h) : Eric Berry = over rated
gbguy20 (22h) : Eric Berry imo
Cheesey (23h) : I get it. You can’t do it all. But you have to admit, there’s a pattern here.(well, you don’t HAVE to admit it!)LOL!
Cheesey (23h) : Oh...ok....a REASON then. LOL!
Zero2Cool (23h) : I can't catch every comment. And quite frankly, there's a few folks I jsut do not read.
Zero2Cool (23h) : It is not an excuse Alan.
Cheesey (23h) : Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t talk down to people just because they are younger then me.
Cheesey (23h) : Wow...”poor delivery”? Dang, if I knew just being old gives you an excuse to belittle people, I would have used it!
gbguy20 (23h) : stop being young, kevin.
Zero2Cool (23h) : No, he does mean well. He just has really poor delivery. I'm young, so my words to him are echo'd off walls.
gbguy20 (23h) : its a trap
Cheesey (18-Apr) : Grab a stick and hit him upside the head? LOL!
dyeah_gb (18-Apr) : Anyone know how to beat the final boss in Sekiro?
Cheesey (18-Apr) : YOU are the only bully in this site. And Zero, he does NOT mean well. Telling gbguy to go back to his crayons? When is he going to get dealt with?
Cheesey (18-Apr) : Then look in the mirror to see a REAL bully.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : That is a true.
Cheesey (18-Apr) : smokey, read your own post where you call me a bully for making fun of a guys name.
gbguy20 (18-Apr) : lf up.
gbguy20 (18-Apr) : the guy takes shots at people constantly and then runs and hides as soon as they reply so he can pretend to be the bigger person. all the while calling people bullies and children trying to prop himse
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : lol ... forgive him, he thinks he runs the site, admins the site, owns the site, and is boss hoss of all. He means well though.
gbguy20 (18-Apr) : continuing your condescending posts is very hypocritical of you, smokey. practice what you preach...every now and then, at least.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2019 Packers Schedule
Thursday, Sep 5 @ 7:20 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
BRONCOS
Thursday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Cowboys