Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2019-03-15T18:55:15Z
Here's another Mock Machine type website. It's pretty neat.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine 

I only did Round 1 and this is who I picked up.

12 Montez Sweat, EDGE Mississippi State
30 Ed Oliver, IDL Houston
gbguy20
2019-03-15T19:53:03Z
I'd be happy with that. But we need a safety or a cb early if we don't sign one before the draft. Also hoping for one of the top 3 te's
Zero2Cool
2019-03-15T20:31:33Z
Originally Posted by: gbguy20 

I'd be happy with that. But we need a safety or a cb early if we don't sign one before the draft. Also hoping for one of the top 3 te's



When we need a LT, did you say we needed use a draft pick early on one or were you happy to land David Bahktiari (sp?) in the 4th? Were you upset when we drafted Donald Driver in the 7th and he became a stud?

Do you think the Patriots were all sorts of bummed they drafted their franchise QB in 6th round instead using an earlier round pick on one?

Yeah, you feel me don't you!!!


But seriously, I couldn't care less who we draft at what spot. I never look at the players going wow, he must have been a first rounder! Because if I did, then I'd be wrong a helluva lot lol.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2019-03-15T21:20:05Z
Kind of neat...my picks:
  • 12 Brian Burns, EDGE Florida State
  • 30 Nasir Adderley, S Delaware
  • 44 Noah Fant, TE Iowa
  • 75 Michael Deiter, OT Badgers
  • 114 Riley Ridley WR Georgia
  • 118 Justice Hill, RB Oklahoma State


Looking at the list more carefully, I think there is a alot of value 2nd and 3rd rounds. After the free agency class, I would not be surprised to see us trade the first pick to get multiple 2's or a 2 & 3.
TheKanataThrilla
2019-03-16T01:56:55Z
Not using a mock generator. Hoping that the guys listed will realistically be there when we pick. I have seen a couple of the guys higher in other mocks (most notably Ballantine and Crosby), but rated much lower on big boards so who knows. I tried to address needs and get guys who I think were risk/reward types in some cases as there are quite a number of small school guys.

1RD 12th pick: Devin White (ILB)
1RD 30th pick: Nasir Adderley (S)
2RD 44th pick: Dalton Risner (OL)
3RD 75th pick: Andy Isabella (WR)
4RD 114th pick: Khalen Saunders (DT)
4RD 118th pick: John Cominsky(Edge)
5RD 150th pick: Trevon Wesco(TE)
6RD 185th pick: Trey Pipkins(OT)
6RD 194th pick: Corey Ballantine(CB)
7RD 226th pick: Maxx Crosby (Edge)
Rockmolder
2019-03-16T14:29:15Z
Pretty fun. Did the first 3 rounds. This one feels a bit more realistic than First Pick, although I reckon the guys I picked will all be gone before we're actually picking at those spots.

12 - Rashan Gary, EDGE - Michigan
30 - Noah Fant, TE - Iowa
44 - Parris Campbell, WR -Ohio State
75 - Michael Deiter, OT - Wisconsin
Zero2Cool
2019-03-16T18:50:42Z
Pretty much the best draft ever.


https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/JFOWtDDMq7 



 20190315SharedScreenshot.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pokethebear
2019-03-16T20:25:36Z
Ran it at normal speed and was taken by surprise. Lot faster than I was expecting.
This is what I came up with. Make what you will of it.

RD 1 - 12 Greedy Williams, CB
30 Devin Bush Jr, LB
RD 2 - 44 Jeffery Simmons, IDL
RD 3 - 75 David Montgomery, RB
RD 4 -114 Jaquan Johnson, S
118 Dillon Mitchell, WR
RD 5 -150 Dontavius Russell IDL
RD 6 -185 Max Sharping. OT
194 Tommy Sweeney, TE
RD 7 -226 Shareef Miller, EDGE
gbguy20
2019-03-16T20:29:23Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Pretty much the best draft ever.


https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/JFOWtDDMq7 



 20190315SharedScreenshot.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.



Love everything about this draft. Let's go with this. Call it a day.
sschind
2019-03-16T20:59:12Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

When we need a LT, did you say we needed use a draft pick early on one or were you happy to land David Bahktiari (sp?) in the 4th? Were you upset when we drafted Donald Driver in the 7th and he became a stud?

Do you think the Patriots were all sorts of bummed they drafted their franchise QB in 6th round instead using an earlier round pick on one?

Yeah, you feel me don't you!!!


But seriously, I couldn't care less who we draft at what spot. I never look at the players going wow, he must have been a first rounder! Because if I did, then I'd be wrong a helluva lot lol.



So what you are saying is we should trade all our day 1 and 2 picks for day three picks. Can you imagine the all pro team we could build.

For S&G I tried a first day draft with that strategy so check that out in that thread.
sschind
2019-03-16T21:01:33Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Pretty much the best draft ever.


https://thedraftnetwork.com/mockdraft/JFOWtDDMq7 



 20190315SharedScreenshot.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.



Yeah, if Drew Lock is there at #75 I'll eat my hat and everyone else's

beast
2019-03-17T03:46:18Z
My draft using the generator, I'd love if they came true!

My plan was to look for defense... but I couldn't help myself with some of the offensive guys.

Day 1
#12 WR D.K. Metcalf, Mississippi
#30 TE Noah Fant, Iowa


Metcalf has the physical potential to be the best WR in the NFL someday, if he's 100% healthy, then I struggled passing him up at #12... and Fant is said to be a young Jimmy Graham (whom I consider over sized WRs that they call TEs), but considering I think LaFleur is going to have 2 TEs sets with one being more of a receiver and one more of a blocker. The Packers basically get two large WR with great speed (for their size) on day 1.

Day 2
#44 S Nasir Adderley, Delaware
#75 S Deionte Thompson, Alabama


Adderley and Thompson both have GREAT athletically ability, I'd be shocked if they both fell this far, but FS might be the Packers biggest need right not considering Pettine would prefer to play man coverage and allow him to be more creative and free up front to set-up the defensive front. I'd gladly double dip for talented FS talent! (also I've been saying move Josh Jones to coverage ILB for two years now, but they need more talent at Safety to do so)


Day 3
#114 RB Damien Harris, Alabama
A power RB might be the most over looked Packers need right now, because the excitement of Aaron Jones, but the Packers reportedly had interested in power RB Mark Ingram in FA but he signed with the Ravens... but LaFleur usually has a power RB starter and a quickness/speed guy finisher! Preferably both can be used as a receiver.

Harris is a no-nonsense RB with patience but when it's time to hit and use power, he's very ready! Has good pass catching hands, but he's not the faster or most athletic and isn't gonna burn by guys.

#118 IDL Daylon Mack, Texas A&M
Mack is a short-wide NT, but what makes him different is that at times he has an explosive first burst which you really don't seem from a NT, or if you do, they're drafted very high (B.J. Raji), but Mack isn't gonna get drafted so high, because he's not consistent with it and only has one pass rush move (the bull rush), but he's pretty darn good at it, keeping his feet moving! But since the OL knows what's coming he'll be easier to stop... but a DL coach that forces him to learn more moves and a coordinator that can creative use him as a physical linemen like Pettine likes and using scheme, he potentially could be very effective... especially since he'd get one on ones with Clark in there.

#150 OL Tyler Roemer, San Diego State
#185 OL Max Scharping, Northern Illinois

Physical college LTs, that might need to move to RT or OG, but I think they could be good OL still! Roemer MIGHT be athletic enough to stay at LT especially if they run more, Scharping (who went to high school in Green Bay) is less athletic and probably shouldn't be at LT.

#194 RB Bryce Love, Stanford
#226 RB/WR/KR Tony Pollard, Memphis

Simply Love is a great speed RB, who has durability concerns and tore his ACL the last game in college and last I heard projected might not be ready for the training camp and maybe not the start of the season (so start off on PUP).

Pollard is a great kick returner (and I'm projecting Gute is gonna draft a return man after drafting two STers last year). On offense, Pollard was basically asked to do a little of everything for Memphis, from WR, RB, TE, FB to wildcat QB... one thing for sure is that he's not a blocker in the NFL... but RB seems to be where coaches mostly projecting him.
Rockmolder
2019-03-17T14:37:10Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

My draft using the generator, I'd love if they came true!

My plan was to look for defense... but I couldn't help myself with some of the offensive guys.

Day 1
#12 WR D.K. Metcalf, Mississippi
#30 TE Noah Fant, Iowa


Metcalf has the physical potential to be the best WR in the NFL someday, if he's 100% healthy, then I struggled passing him up at #12... and Fant is said to be a young Jimmy Graham (whom I consider over sized WRs that they call TEs), but considering I think LaFleur is going to have 2 TEs sets with one being more of a receiver and one more of a blocker. The Packers basically get two large WR with great speed (for their size) on day 1.

Day 2
#44 S Nasir Adderley, Delaware
#75 S Deionte Thompson, Alabama


Adderley and Thompson both have GREAT athletically ability, I'd be shocked if they both fell this far, but FS might be the Packers biggest need right not considering Pettine would prefer to play man coverage and allow him to be more creative and free up front to set-up the defensive front. I'd gladly double dip for talented FS talent! (also I've been saying move Josh Jones to coverage ILB for two years now, but they need more talent at Safety to do so)


Day 3
#114 RB Damien Harris, Alabama
A power RB might be the most over looked Packers need right now, because the excitement of Aaron Jones, but the Packers reportedly had interested in power RB Mark Ingram in FA but he signed with the Ravens... but LaFleur usually has a power RB starter and a quickness/speed guy finisher! Preferably both can be used as a receiver.

Harris is a no-nonsense RB with patience but when it's time to hit and use power, he's very ready! Has good pass catching hands, but he's not the faster or most athletic and isn't gonna burn by guys.

#118 IDL Daylon Mack, Texas A&M
Mack is a short-wide NT, but what makes him different is that at times he has an explosive first burst which you really don't seem from a NT, or if you do, they're drafted very high (B.J. Raji), but Mack isn't gonna get drafted so high, because he's not consistent with it and only has one pass rush move (the bull rush), but he's pretty darn good at it, keeping his feet moving! But since the OL knows what's coming he'll be easier to stop... but a DL coach that forces him to learn more moves and a coordinator that can creative use him as a physical linemen like Pettine likes and using scheme, he potentially could be very effective... especially since he'd get one on ones with Clark in there.

#150 OL Tyler Roemer, San Diego State
#185 OL Max Scharping, Northern Illinois

Physical college LTs, that might need to move to RT or OG, but I think they could be good OL still! Roemer MIGHT be athletic enough to stay at LT especially if they run more, Scharping (who went to high school in Green Bay) is less athletic and probably shouldn't be at LT.

#194 RB Bryce Love, Stanford
#226 RB/WR/KR Tony Pollard, Memphis

Simply Love is a great speed RB, who has durability concerns and tore his ACL the last game in college and last I heard projected might not be ready for the training camp and maybe not the start of the season (so start off on PUP).

Pollard is a great kick returner (and I'm projecting Gute is gonna draft a return man after drafting two STers last year). On offense, Pollard was basically asked to do a little of everything for Memphis, from WR, RB, TE, FB to wildcat QB... one thing for sure is that he's not a blocker in the NFL... but RB seems to be where coaches mostly projecting him.



Nice post, man. A lot of work went into that.

I like Metcalf as a prospect, although I'd be scared to pull the trigger at 12. It's amazing how he could have such a ridiculous day at the Combine, confirming that he's the height-weight-speed guy everyone always thought he was, but put up some relatively lackluster numbers in college.

His struggles were mainly with things you have to get a feel for and can, in large part, learn by working on them. Catching, route running and body positining come to mind instantly. You just have to wonder if that was about not putting in the effort, not really needing to do so because he's always been physically dominant or just not having the vision yet.

That said, he did do a lot better in '18 before he went down and, like you said, if he does get those flaws you can work on out of the way, he might become one of the best in the league. I could see that happening in week 1 of 2019, but it could just as well be in week 1 of 2021.

I really like the Daylon Mack pick, as well. Pretty much the same story, though. Ridiculously explosive at 6'1 and nearly 330, but I've read in every scouting report that his work ethic and conditioning is very poor. Don't mind it as much with him, though, as we won't need him in year 1 as anything but a rotational player, with Clark on the roster.
Zero2Cool
2019-03-17T14:41:00Z
Originally Posted by: sschind 

So what you are saying is we should trade all our day 1 and 2 picks for day three picks. Can you imagine the all pro team we could build.

For S&G I tried a first day draft with that strategy so check that out in that thread.



No.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2019-03-17T16:02:30Z
When I juxtapose the consensus needs as opined the contributors to this site, specifically the
  • A. pre-draft and pre-free-agency needs; with,
  • B. post-free-agency draft preferences

I see a glaring a inconsistency andack of realization of this team's primary roster need and weakness...the Offensive Line.

As a reminder, Pre-free-agency the consensus needs, again as opined by contributors, were:
  • 1A Edge Rush/DE
  • 1B Offensive Line
  • 3 Safety
  • 4 TE
  • 5 ILB
  • 6 Slot

I may have slightly mis-ordered 3-6, but not significantly.

In what I think was a great free agency class, we have signed two stud, young Edge guys, a terrific safety, and a possible upgrade at RG who we are told, in a pinch, can play right tackle.

OK, tell me:
  • If Bulaga goes down, as he does most years, and will move the new guy to tackle, WHO PLAYS RG?
  • If Bhaktiari goes down, WHO PLAYS LEFT TACKLE?
  • Is Lane Taylor healthy? He was supposedly healthy the second half of the year and didn't play well. WHAT IS PLAN B AT LEFT GUARD?
  • WHO IS OUR BACK-UP CENTER IF LINSLEY GOES DOWN?
We are one or two offensive line injuries away from 6-10.

We are not the only people who do not seem to recognize our glaring Offensive Line deficiencies. I listened to one of the PackersTalk podcasts and one of the experts was asked "what are the chance of taking ANY offensive linemen in the draft?" He replied 60%!!!!! Seriously!!!

And please, spare me the draft them in the fourth round and develop them argument. We don't have the time. IMO half of our top 6 picks should be on the offensive line.

I just hope the Lombardi avenue brain trust agrees.
beast
2019-03-17T20:52:25Z
Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

Nice post, man. A lot of work went into that.

I like Metcalf as a prospect, although I'd be scared to pull the trigger at 12.

===================

I really like the Daylon Mack pick, as well. Pretty much the same story, though. Ridiculously explosive at 6'1 and nearly 330, but I've read in every scouting report that his work ethic and conditioning is very poor. Don't mind it as much with him, though, as we won't need him in year 1 as anything but a rotational player, with Clark on the roster.



Yeah I've been thinking about that, and if we are indeed going to a 2 WR, 2 TE set (with 3 receivers and one blocker), it would make an interesting draft if we grabbed both Iowa TEs in the first round...

I honestly didn't know too much about Mack before had, but that explosiveness out of a wise 330 body is QUITE impressive, though nothing in terms for pass rush moves, so someone would have to scheme him open, but Pettine is good at scheming, so I thought between DT Adams, Mack and Lancaster, maybe they could replace Daniels (if Daniels gets a better offer as a FA else where).

But getting those two FS that late, which made me fall in love with that draft... of course that's because I think it's unrealistic.


Originally Posted by: KRK 

OK, tell me:

  • If Bulaga goes down, as he does most years, and will move the new guy to tackle, WHO PLAYS RG?
  • If Bhaktiari goes down, WHO PLAYS LEFT TACKLE?
  • Is Lane Taylor healthy? He was supposedly healthy the second half of the year and didn't play well. WHAT IS PLAN B AT LEFT GUARD?
  • WHO IS OUR BACK-UP CENTER IF LINSLEY GOES DOWN?
We are one or two offensive line injuries away from 6-10.

Run the ball 45% of the time instead of 30% of the time, and the OGs will look a heck of a lot better.... and you can play this injury game at any position on the team and it's true, they lost two Safeties and then sucked, but you're ignoring that, they lost two WRs and they (other than Adams) sucked, they had two CBs (Alexander/King) get injured at different times, and the other CBs at times struggles and you're ignoring that...

This is an obsession of yours to blame everything that happened on the OL... when it's not the OL's fault that 70% of the play calls were passing, including a lot of long balls, which of course exposed the OGs... look at your winning teams that you keep hyping, a lot more running and a lot more short passes, their OLs aren't better in long developing pass plays which the Packers OL was asked to do too often.

Originally Posted by: KRK 

And please, spare me the draft them in the fourth round and develop them argument. We don't have the time. IMO half of our top 6 picks should be on the offensive line.

I just hope the Lombardi avenue brain trust agrees.

Why should you be spared when you aren't sparing others from beating this dead horse? ...

The team would be stupid to ignore other positions just to focus in on only one, especially if the draft isn't heavy in that area... which this draft isn't that good in OTs. They should certainly grab one or two, but three in top 4 rounds is over kill and ignoring other positions.

Also if they're drafting half in the top 6 picks then two in the 4th round, which is exactly what you want to be spared from...
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2019-03-17T22:11:33Z
I noticed none of my questions were answer in opposition to my post. The 'injury game' generally can't be played will in teams without depth in certain areas. The truth is our depth on the offensive line isn't very good and "running the ball' as the sole answer simply obfuscates the issue. Sorry for beating a 'dead horse', but the carcass is still in the room.

Beast said:
Quote:

In theory I got no problem with a drafting a new OT high in the draft (especially with Bulaga going into a contract year)... but the OTs talked about going in the 1st round this year have looked substandard to me compared to OTs in other 1st round years... and I'm thinking 2nd or 3rd round might be better.


I couldn't agree more....and you posted this BEFORE the Packers' free agency signing. Now after other gaping needs were addressed in free-agency, you don't address the O Line in you mock draft, until pick #150 and #185. Other posts tend to do the same.

I am simply stating that in my opinion that posters tend to underrate our need for quality and depth at these vital positions
dhazer
2019-03-17T22:24:01Z
My Picks 12
Dwayne Haskins, QB
Ohio State

30
T.J. Hockenson, TE
Iowa

44
Kelvin Harmon, WR
NC State
sschind
2019-03-17T22:35:11Z
Originally Posted by: KRK 

I noticed none of my questions were answer in opposition to my post. The 'injury game' generally can't be played will in teams without depth in certain areas. The truth is our depth on the offensive line isn't very good and "running the ball' as the sole answer simply obfuscates the issue. Sorry for beating a 'dead horse', but the carcass is still in the room.

Beast said:
I couldn't agree more....and you posted this BEFORE the Packers' free agency signing. Now after other gaping needs were addressed in free-agency, you don't address the O Line in you mock draft, until pick #150 and #185. Other posts tend to do the same.

I am simply stating that in my opinion that posters tend to underrate our need for quality and depth at these vital positions



I do agree that it is a bigger need than many people think but I do think that half of our top 6 picks might be a tad much unless its 2 4th rounders. While preparing for injuries is important I think it can be overdone if done at the detriment to other positions. If we can get two starters out of the draft and and Turner we can slide Spriggs and Taylor back down to depth guys and we are looking much better. Still needs to be addressed as you said but not quite as forcefully.

Right now, I'd say our top 4 needs are OL, S, Slot and TE. If we address OL, S and one of the others with the top 3 picks I'll be happy although if the right EDGE guy falls I'll be happy with him as well. Need to double dip on OL by the end of the 4th round though and I wouldn't even mind if both 4th rounders went that route.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2019-03-17T22:48:10Z
sschind scolded:
Quote:

I do agree that it is a bigger need than many people think but I do think that half of our top 6 picks might be a tad much unless its 2 4th rounders...,If we can get two starters out of the draft and and Turner we can slide Spriggs and Taylor back down to depth guys and we are looking much better. Still needs to be addressed as you said but not quite as forcefully.


Your rationale and perspective are spot on. Perhaps I slightly overstated the case.
Nonstopdrivel
2019-03-17T22:50:40Z
Originally Posted by: KRK 

sschind scolded:


Rourke chortled at this.
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Cheesey (10-Jul) : Really though, I’m not slow, not fast....kinda “half-fassed!”
Cheesey (10-Jul) : I’m so slow, it looks like I’m going the other direction!😁
Zero2Cool (10-Jul) : Happy Birthday, Alan! Your mother did all the work, you're stealing her thunder! :D
Zero2Cool (10-Jul) : I laughed and said to myself "bet he's slow as crap!" haha
Zero2Cool (10-Jul) : My dad and I play Madden. We are several seasons beyond 2019. One of the rookies was Alan Smith.
Cheesey (10-Jul) : Thanks WPR. I’m getting closer to the finish line.....thank God.
wpr (10-Jul) : happy birthday cheesey
Cheesey (10-Jul) : I did....2and a half times!🤪
Zero2Cool (10-Jul) : Enjoy being 25!!
Cheesey (9-Jul) : Well...guess I’ll say it myself....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Mucky Tundra (9-Jul) : What I've always been mystified by is the amount of guests looking at threads from 4-9 years ago
Cheesey (7-Jul) : I don’t get it either, Zero. Maybe they figure they can slip by, as there’s no one there to notice them!😂
Zero2Cool (7-Jul) : How a site with low traffic attracts spammers is beyond me.
Zero2Cool (6-Jul) : One an half. 🤣
Cheesey (5-Jul) : BOTH of them?🤪😂
Zero2Cool (5-Jul) : Bills fans won't even notice a thing!
Cheesey (5-Jul) : I wish they would in force the law. It was like a war zone last night.
Cheesey (5-Jul) : Here’s something I don’t understand. It’s legal to buy fireworks here, but illegal to shoot them off.
Cheesey (5-Jul) : Hey Zero. How will the Buffalo Bills tell the difference from previous years?😂
KRK (4-Jul) : Happy Independence Day!!!
KRK (2-Jul) : Great thought of the day Z2C
Zero2Cool (2-Jul) : yikes -- No fans will be allowed to attend Buffalo Bills games during COVID
Zero2Cool (1-Jul) : from twitter...NFL reportedly to announce elimination of 1st and 4th 2020 preseason games
Cheesey (30-Jun) : I had to look up the story to get the details. The man was truly a hero. Jumped in when he couldn’t swim.
Zero2Cool (29-Jun) : @Chiefs 37 years ago today, Joe Delaney tragically passed away after attempting to save three children.
Zero2Cool (25-Jun) : @ShamsCharania Indiana Pacers guard Malcolm Brogdon tested positive for coronavirus.
Zero2Cool (25-Jun) : draft history updated
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : Good catch smokey! I thought I did that already. I'll get on it later this week.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : 49ers WR Deebo Samuel has a bum wheel.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : That's noteworthy because Gordon applied for reinstatement today.
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : @ProFootballTalk Josh Gordon relapsed after brother's death
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : Thank you. We had like SIX of them. Why would anyone come here to spam? Not exactly high traffic lol
Cheesey (15-Jun) : Yeah, that’s why I called them to your attention. We don’t need that garbage on this great site!
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : Dang spammers.
Zero2Cool (10-Jun) : @mattschneidman Packers at Giants in Week 3 of the preseason moved from 7 p.m. CT kickoff to 5 p.m. CT kickoff.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : @BillHuberSI Bakhtiari says he’s been training with Matthews at Clay’s house, where he has a gym.
Zero2Cool (5-Jun) : #Packers sign sixth-round G Jon Runyan.
Cheesey (27-May) : The irony is, you don’t get the irony. (Just kidding!)🤪
Nonstopdrivel (27-May) : I must have missed the joke. What is the irony?
Cheesey (25-May) : I think I’ll “irony” my laundry...🤪
Zero2Cool (25-May) : The irony lol....
Nonstopdrivel (23-May) : Agreed. I love doing research. I submitted a paper to a journal a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed that it gets accepted.
Zero2Cool (20-May) : Research projects can be tons of fun!
Nonstopdrivel (20-May) : I don't have any hospital responsibilities, just the endless onboarding process. I'm working on some research projects too.
TheKanataThrilla (18-May) : Is it vacation now NSD or do you still have hospital responsibilities?
Nonstopdrivel (16-May) : I'll be moving to Myrtle Beach in June.
TheKanataThrilla (16-May) : Congrats NSD. When are you moving?
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : And thank you, everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated. It's been a long, long, long time in coming.
Nonstopdrivel (15-May) : Except that I'll be getting me Lombardi Trophy in the mail in a few weeks (Delayed by the idiotic coronavirus pan(Dem)ic, of course.
Cheesey (15-May) : Congrats NSD! I’m sorry u had to watch from home. Must feel like having a ticket to the super bowl, and watching on TV instead
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2020 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 27 @ 7:20 PM
Saints
Monday, Oct 5 @ 7:15 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Oct 18 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 25 @ 12:00 PM
Texans
Sunday, Nov 1 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Thursday, Nov 5 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Nov 15 @ 12:00 PM
JAGUARS
Sunday, Nov 22 @ 12:00 PM
Colts
Sunday, Nov 29 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 6 @ 3:25 PM
EAGLES
Sunday, Dec 13 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 20 @ 12:00 PM
PANTHERS
Sunday, Dec 27 @ 7:20 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Jan 3 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / shield4life

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / shield4life

22h / Around The NFL / beast

9-Jul / Around The NFL / Smokey

7-Jul / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

7-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

6-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5-Jul / Around The NFL / Cheesey

4-Jul / Random Babble / KRK

3-Jul / Around The NFL / Smokey

3-Jul / Random Babble / wpr

2-Jul / Random Babble / Smokey

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

2-Jul / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2020 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.