RaiderPride
15 years ago
The Vikings, like many other teams so far have anounced there will be no ticket price increases next year.

Have the Packers anounced anything about next years ticket prices?

Perhaps they are going to drop them a little with the unused cap money. (Snicker.)
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Yerko
15 years ago
I was only able to afford going to this last Lions game this year (student loans). It would be pretty nice to see some sort of lowering ticket prices. If not, I am going to save up because I really want to go to a game in the Fall.
UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
15 years ago
Anybody want to give me about 3 tickets? Christmas present maybe? Maybe even some plane tickets would be nice...

PM me for the information. LOL.
UserPostedImage
PWT36
15 years ago
Riader Pride posted: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Vikings, like many other teams so far have anounced there will be no ticket price increases next year.

Have the Packers anounced anything about next years ticket prices?

Perhaps they are going to drop them a little with the unused cap money. (Snicker.) "

Nothing has been announced by the Packers concerning Packer season ticket pricesfor '09. The last ticket price increase was in 2006. Therewas no ticket price increased in'07.

Usually the Packers raised ticket prices every other year, If the Packer following this policy in '09. There should be modest ticket price increase between $6 to $10 per ticket in '09 .

Perhaps the Vikings and other teams had a price increase in '08. And decided to keep their ticket prices the same in '09.

No NFL franchise would ever use salary cap money to lower their prices. It is a separate type of revenue. Packer tickets are used for general admittence seats in the concrete seating Bowl. This Ticket revenue is shared revene. It is shared 1/3 for the visiting team and 2/3 for the hone team for each game..

Plus The NFL and NFL Players Association would be unhappy with the Packer franchise, if the Packers gave .portion of Salary cap money to their season ticket holder to reduce ticket prices This salary cap mney is mandated to go NF L player's contract. Salary cap money is part of CBA between the NFL owners and the NFL Players. Salary cap money is given to all 32 NFL franchise, equally shared to be used for the paying player's contracts. . Its source is from Net work TV revenue for telecasting rights of NFL games.

And AKamp74 posted"I was only able to afford going to this last Lions game this year (student loans). It would be pretty nice to see some sort of lowering ticket prices. If not, I am going to save up because I really want to go to a game in the Fall

I realize Packer ticket bought though 2nd seller are very expensive ,but ticket bought through scalpers or ticket broker means no extra money for the Packers. If you paid $100 a ticket for your Packer ticket for the Lion/Packer game at LF, the face value $62 or $72 originally paid to the Packers by the Packer season ticket holder ,is the only money the Packers get from the ticket, sold fo Packer season ticket holder.. The ticket Scalper or the ticket broker get the extra money above the face value of the Packer ticket.

U nfortuately, this is system that developed over the last 48 years, and I don't see how it is ever going to change. So I guess you will have to save your money for the next Packer ticket, you wish to buy for next season Packer game.

PWT36 DePere, Wi -which is located just 5 miles from Lambeau Field.
marstc09
15 years ago
Have tickets been easier to get with the poor record right now?
UserPostedImage
PurplePride.org
Cheesey
15 years ago

Have tickets been easier to get with the poor record right now?

"marstc09" wrote:

I don't know for sure, but i would guess yes.
When we had the 4-12 season, i got tickets for under face value for the last 2 games.
UserPostedImage
Blitz
15 years ago
Wait until the game starts,
then have some kid get you a ticket.
This is how you scalp the scalpers.
:thumbright:
"... There.. is.. your.. dagger..!! "
IronMan
15 years ago

Wait until the game starts,
then have some kid get you a ticket.
This is how you scalp the scalpers.
:thumbright:

"Blitz" wrote:

Or send a hot girl to get you a ticket. :thumbleft:
PWT36
15 years ago
I would say it will extremely easy to get a ticket for Lion/Packer game on December 28 th, ,

1.).People have made other holiday related plans during the holiday week between Christmas and New Years.

2.) It is the lowly Detroit Lions who are 0-14 thus far this season. There is nothing "riding on" this game for neither the Packers or the Lions.Only the Packer's don't want to be the team, that loses to the De troit Lion . especially at LF

3.) The Packers have had their 2nd losing season in 17 years.

4.)The weather in GB thus far this month has been cold. Temp has hit -2 and -4 during two days this month and GB has had Least 30 inches of snow fall this month. Average snow fall for a GB winter is 44 inches. Last winter GB had a record 84 inches ofsnow. If Dec is indication of snow fall and it keeps up , we could break that record this winter. More snow is forecasted for Saturday for GB.
There could be any kind of weather on Dec 28 th in GB , for the Lion/ Packer game. -- if You go -- dress for the weather!

I would think for this Packer /Lion game, it would not necssary to sent a youngster or hot girlfriend to buy tickets for this game . I would think a man should be able to bargain better with a ticket Scalper than a youngster or gal. One way or another, the Tickets should be cheap.

The GB police arrested some people early this season in LF parking lot for selling Packer fan counterfeit Packer tickets. . Be aware who you buy Packer tickets from. That is one reason to buy them yourself.

I have heard there is special white strip on back side of a Packer ticket. . If it is on back of t he ticket, It is an authentic Packer ticket

Take hard stance, when you negotiate with ticket scalper for this game. You should be get a ticket very cheaply. The Supply is high and demand is low. The ticket scalper will try to dump his tickets by trying to get some money out of his tickets- or else he will be stuck with them and get nothing!! The closer to Kick off of the game, the cheaper the price of the tickets from Ticket scalper will be .

I have heard there are plenty Hotel rooms available in GB for the Lions/Packergame.

PWT36 located in DePere, Wi. just 5 miles from Lambeau Field..
Fan Shout
dfosterf (1h) : Maybe
Mucky Tundra (2h) : Yes
Zero2Cool (3h) : No.
Mucky Tundra (5h) : End of a Degu-era
dhazer (5h) : Steelers sign Patterson because of new kickoff rule interesting
Zero2Cool (8h) : Former #Packers TE Josiah Deguara is signing a 1-year deal with the Jaguars, per source.
Zero2Cool (9h) : They do not do it for "content sake".
dfosterf (19h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (27-Mar) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (27-Mar) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Against tbd
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (27-Mar) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (27-Mar) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (27-Mar) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (27-Mar) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (27-Mar) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.