Zero2Cool
15 years ago

Honestly, if that transcript is 100% accurate. I think I dislike Aaron Rodgers a little bit now. Some of those responses were ... arrogantly worded. Maybe hearing the tone of his voice will change that perception, but right now... that's how it feels to me.

"Cheesey" wrote:

How are those "arrogant?"
When Brett Favre answered what he felt, everyone patted him on the back for being "honest", not holding back.
Aaron Rodgers does the same, and he's being "arrogant?"

First time i met Aaron Rodgers, i called him "Mr. Rodgers". He immediatly corrected me, "Hey! No "Mr. Rodgers!" I'm AARON!"
That was my first impression from him.......no arrogance, just one of the guys.
Maybe it's changed since then......i don't know. I go by what i saw.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

So, its okay for Brett to call it as he sees it, but not me? ;)

"Cheesey" wrote:

Did i SAY it wasn't ok??? Did i USE those words????No....i did NOT. Did i????
(your serve).................LOLOLOL!!! :thumbleft:

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Well, when Brett answered with what he felt everyone patted him on the back. When I comment on what I feel, you blast me to the moon! 😛 (jk i know you aren't blasting me. just busting ya)
UserPostedImage
RaiderPride
15 years ago
This would have been a great interview, and very revealing if Irving whould have just shut his fat lips.

KK asked the perfect question, and MI stepped all over it and it never was asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KK: but I thought that Brett Favre had the right

MI: The right!?

KK: to do whatever he wanted to do.

MI: The right?

KK: That was my feeling. What was your feeling on that Aaron?

(SEE THERE IT WAS... THE PERFECT QUESTION I WANTED ANSWERED... BUT NO.. IRVIN CAN NOT SHUT HIS MOUTH.)

MI: It amazes me the right!? isnt, what, arent were talking about football teams?

(SHUT YOUR MOUTH IRVIN... LET AARON ANSWER THE QUESTION.)

KK: He earned the right to do in Green Bay anything he wanted to do he wanted to retire, unretired, yes, no, yeh eh, when its time to play ball, if he wanted to come back and play ball, he should have been allowed to play ball.

MI: How can that not affect your football team? How can you say and Im asking you this Aaron to find out; hes in, hes out, hes in, hes out, hes in, hes out, hes in, hes out, how can how can that not how does that affect your football team?

I WANTED AARON TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION... "HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT BRETT HAVING THE RIGHT TO COME BACK."

BUT IRVIN COULD NOT KEEP HIS BLATHER DOWN AND ENDED UP ASKING ANOTHER QUESTION..

They guy is a horrible radio personality.
""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Cheesey
15 years ago

Honestly, if that transcript is 100% accurate. I think I dislike Aaron Rodgers a little bit now. Some of those responses were ... arrogantly worded. Maybe hearing the tone of his voice will change that perception, but right now... that's how it feels to me.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

How are those "arrogant?"
When Brett Favre answered what he felt, everyone patted him on the back for being "honest", not holding back.
Aaron Rodgers does the same, and he's being "arrogant?"

First time i met Aaron Rodgers, i called him "Mr. Rodgers". He immediatly corrected me, "Hey! No "Mr. Rodgers!" I'm AARON!"
That was my first impression from him.......no arrogance, just one of the guys.
Maybe it's changed since then......i don't know. I go by what i saw.

"Cheesey" wrote:

So, its okay for Brett to call it as he sees it, but not me? ;)

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Did i SAY it wasn't ok??? Did i USE those words????No....i did NOT. Did i????
(your serve).................LOLOLOL!!! :thumbleft:

"Cheesey" wrote:

Well, when Brett answered with what he felt everyone patted him on the back. When I comment on what I feel, you blast me to the moon! 😛 (jk i know you aren't blasting me. just busting ya)

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

(I know Zero.......i'm just having fun with all this! Heck....might be the last time for me to "blast" anyone!!!)
Anyway........one of these days Alic...i mean......ZERO, BANG ZOOM!! To the MOON!!!(you're probably too young to understand that joke) :physassult:
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
15 years ago
lol on here I'm called young, but my gf says I'm old.

Now that we've derailed this thread.

I'll have to listen to the interview so I can get a better perception of it.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago

lol on here I'm called young, but my gf says I'm old.

Now that we've derailed this thread.

I'll have to listen to the interview so I can get a better perception of it.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Screw the interview.........I'm having fun!!!
(You old fart)
UserPostedImage
dhazer
15 years ago
Irving is a known Favre hater, he hates that hes not the star thats why or maybe Irving was coked up. But i would love to have heard that answer RP. Better yet lets have Irving and Kornhauser or how ever you spell his name have a debate on Brett that would be funny.

Ok now back to the main event DING DING round 4 of Zero vs Cheesey lol
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago
I updated the transcript to be readable again. Fairly interesting stuff.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
12 years ago
How has your perception changed in the ensuing couple of years?
UserPostedImage
Laser Gunns
12 years ago
Brett Favre died Aug, 19th 2009.

link 

Rodgers doesn't need to talk to selfish crybaby ghosts.

MintBaconDrivel
Dec, 11, 2012 - FOREVER!
macbob
12 years ago

What do you guys think

Originally Posted by: wils0646 

I think Favre is dead to me. Don't give a crap who he likes and who he doesn't, don't give a crap whether he's Aaron's best bud or not. What a fucking non-issue.

EDIT: Wish I had read Raji's post before composing mine. lol...🤷
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (9h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
    dfosterf (9h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
    beast (10h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
    dfosterf (10h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
    Zero2Cool (11h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
    Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
    Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
    Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
    Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
    Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
    beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
    beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
    Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
    buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
    Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
    Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.