Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
12 Pages«<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zero2Cool  
#261 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2014 11:30:03 AM(UTC)
Smokey said: Go to Quoted Post
I now go by Smokey in this forum. Rizzo is a refugee from the forum I also came here from. We came here for fresh start, not to be followed by the guy we came here to get away from. I hope he and I and the other 3 who came with us can get that fresh start here. Cheers! Welcome Frank !

You harp about staying on point with topics, yet, I haven't heard your fabulous story of how you found the glorious PackersHome.com ;-)
Smokey  
#262 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:24:21 AM(UTC)
I'm giving up the "Harp" and posting, sorry I've annoyed you and your forum. No one wants to hear my story and I don't want to irritate this forum by harping about my past. I'll just read your fabulous forum and mind my own business from now on. That should make everyone happy. Have a glorious day !
Zero2Cool  
#263 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 7:31:53 AM(UTC)
I'm giving up the "Harp" and posting, sorry I've annoyed you and your forum. No one wants to hear my story and I don't want to irritate this forum by harping about my past. I'll just read your fabulous forum and mind my own business from now on. That should make everyone happy. Have a glorious day !

I was just ribbing ya, lightenup buttercup! :-) I don't think it's annoying, I find it funny (and good) that someone other than me is trying to keep topics on topic!

We are always happy with folks respectfully sharing their thoughts, insights and opinions, just as you have. Personally, I get a kick out of how others stumbled onto little ole PackersHome. I find that aspect facisnating and it also helps us attract others via same methods you found us.

You're doing fine bud, no worries! [grin1] BUT, if you don't tell us how you found PH, then your membership fees will triple!!! Lets Box!
dfosterf  
#264 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 2:18:55 PM(UTC)

Calm down, Smokey. Everyone gets bitched at a bit in here, as you did, but that don't mean we don't want to hear what you have to say. Personally, I find it quite refreshing that we are not all PC and absolutely towing the line on discussion forum "standards", as it were...

We are all going to miss out if you opt not to share your perspectives.

wpr  
#265 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:00:05 PM(UTC)
dfosterf said: Go to Quoted Post
Calm down, Smokey. Everyone gets bitched at a bit in here, as you did, but that don't mean we don't want to hear what you have to say. Personally, I find it quite refreshing that we are not all PC and absolutely towing the line on discussion forum "standards", as it were...

We are all going to miss out if you opt not to share your perspectives.

Oh who really cares what you think foster? [grin1]
Semper Fi
dfosterf  
#266 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:20:47 PM(UTC)
Well, my wife damn sure doesn't, as an example. I aspire to get someone in here to listen to me, but have lost confidence in that.

My dog.

My dog listens to me all the time, every time, when I have a treat. Otherwise, not so much him either. [aiee]
Ron750  
#267 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 4:37:07 PM(UTC)
I found this website looking for news on how Clay Matthews runs right by the running back, on his way to the quarterback. This was the only site that came up with info, so I thought it must be a good site.

Looking forward to learning some good info about the Packers, and having some good discussions.
DustinFunnyBonesJolley  
#268 Posted : Sunday, February 15, 2015 7:03:49 PM(UTC)
Hello all. I found this site by searching for Green Bay Packers forums on Google. Please, don't hold it against me, but along with being a Packers fan, I'm also a Seattle Seahawks fan because I live in Washington State.
Smokey  
#269 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2015 11:43:21 AM(UTC)
Many guest read this forum, but do not join in. I'd like to invite you to join in with us. New members are always welcome and encouraged to share their points of view. Zero2Cool runs this site and he does a fine job. Also you will have your own forum to chat in as the games are on and comment on after they have been played. I invite any guest reading this to join and rest assured that any information required to register will be very safe.

Go Pack Go !!
BigGrin
RichMcGeorge  
#270 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 2:34:35 PM(UTC)
I am seeing how this works and think this will be my first post.

I found this site looking for intelligent discussion about the Packers. I now live far from Wisconsin where I grew up and miss discussing the Pack with fellow fans.

See some sites attack those fans who back the Pack and others that attack those who don't back the Pack enough for their liking.

Looks like this is a better site.
donR  
#271 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 5:36:54 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the invite to join but I may be thrown out unless you hear the whole story as to "Why I'm here"
I was a Lombardi Fan in the 60's and love your home town ownership. Then the Seahawks came to Seattle and I watched both the Packers and the Hawks- even though Coach Knox (AKA"ground Chuck" was boring). Then Holmgren came to Seattle and now I'm torn!

Yes I'm a Hawk Fan but love the match-ups with Green Bay and know enough about football to recognize great plays like Favre's shovel pass and Hawk's miracle catches.

What caused me to post tonight has to do with Sportscasters. After the Hawks dominated San Francisco and the Packers handled Minnesota the post-game commentators focused on Aaron's inconsistency and Marshawn Lynch eating skittles on the bench. The real story, in my opinion, is how the Packer defense (6 sacks) while Lacy and Aaron came through when it counts,
In Seattle, the Hawks offensive line has finally gelled after rebuilding with a few defensive players. What did the Hawk line offensive line do? Block well enough for Rawls (a rookie) to rush for 209 yds and allow Wilson to complete 24 of 29 passes with just 2 sacks..
It seems that lately both the Packers and Hawks have to prove themselves every week.

See you in Green Bay for the playoffs?
crixus  
#272 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:03:52 AM(UTC)
I saw several Packers message boards online, but this is the only that peeked my interest. I think the name Packershome hit home with me because I grew up in a Packers home. My Dad was a Packers fan and that's why I've been one all of my life. This is my first time using a Packers message board and I look forward to learning and sharing with other fans. Thank you and Go Pack Go! Cool

Updated by moderator Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:01:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed