longtimefan
14 years ago

Well, that would be great, obviously. It doesn't necessarily mean we get to watch the Packers win a Super Bowl. I think we should probably let Rodgers play in a few games this season before we pronounce him god and king.

These prediction articles are fun to read, but I feel like anyone on this site could make the same prediction. I guess sports journalists are just chomping at the bit for the season to start.

"dhazer" wrote:

Don't be saying the bolded part because you will be proclaimed a Rodgers hater :(

"Silentio" wrote:

I thought sometimes you just want to stir the pot, but I am starting to think you really are just clueless
longtimefan
14 years ago

I'd tell the guy to SHUT UP and quit making predictions that don't mean a damn thing right now.

There are three things that can happen, Aaron Rodgers has a basd seasnon and doesn't win MVP, Aaron Rodgers has a good season and doesn't win, Aaron Rodgers wins.

Don't want guys like that jinxing our starting QB.

There is enough pressure on Aaron Rodgers this year, he doesn't need clowns like that guy putting more on him.

I will be happy with another solid performance like last year, but I am predicting even better #'s from Aaron Rodgers, better performance by the Offense and Defense as a whole which should turn into more wins.

"buckeyepackfan" wrote:

Did you make a prediction of the Packers record?

If you did then why did you?

Its the same thing, a guy thinks Rodgers is capable of winning this...

Email him and tell him to shut up or get on board πŸ˜‰
sfpm
14 years ago
Aaron wouldn't win it even if he was deserving of it, as the sports writers would have to admit they were wrong about him all along.

Even so, i don't think he will win it and who really cares if he does, as long as he goes home at the end of the season with a nice, shiny ring and a superbowl MVP to his name
blank
Zero2Cool
14 years ago

Hey dhazer, I see your 1 year anniversary of joining this forum is coming up. Got anything special planned?? :icon_smile:

"buckeyepackfan" wrote:

He doesn't, but I do. New features on banning members always needs a new test from time to time. πŸ™‚ j/k

I think if I had to bet money on the MVP, I'd lean towards Brady way before I'd lean towards Rodgers.

I'd need to see Rodgers play at least four games before I can make such a bold prediction.
UserPostedImage
14 years ago

I thought sometimes you just want to stir the pot, but I am starting to think you really are just clueless

"longtimefan" wrote:

i don't think he's clueless, i think he's 11.
dhazer
14 years ago

Hey dhazer, I see your 1 year anniversary of joining this forum is coming up. Got anything special planned?? :icon_smile:

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

He doesn't, but I do. New features on banning members always needs a new test from time to time. πŸ™‚ j/k

I think if I had to bet money on the MVP, I'd lean towards Brady way before I'd lean towards Rodgers.

I'd need to see Rodgers play at least four games before I can make such a bold prediction.

"buckeyepackfan" wrote:

ANd BTW just because i don't suck Rodgers dick makes me a Favre fister i guess. But as it stands i could careless about Brett and what he really does.

Lmao wouldn't be the first time i was banned from a site because i didnt suck Rodgers and TT's dicks πŸ˜› If people pay attention i point out faults of his because people on here act like he is a god after one season. He really hasn't proven anything to me besides that he can throw the ball for yards which is the way of the NFL now with the way the rules are. But to each his own i said from day 1 let him prove himself for a few years first before you crown him god.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be πŸ™‚ (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
ILikeThePackers39
14 years ago

If people pay attention i point out faults of his because people on here act like he is a god after one season.

"dhazer" wrote:

No they don't.
blank
Dulak
14 years ago
Whats it take for a player to be mvp of the season? ... its 34-1 odds for arod

Do they pretty much have to win the SB and make great plays throughout the whole season?
Zero2Cool
14 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

ANd BTW just because i don't suck Rodgers dick makes me a Favre fister i guess. But as it stands i could careless about Brett and what he really does.

Lmao wouldn't be the first time i was banned from a site because i didnt suck Rodgers and Ted Thompson's dicks πŸ˜› If people pay attention i point out faults of his because people on here act like he is a god after one season. He really hasn't proven anything to me besides that he can throw the ball for yards which is the way of the NFL now with the way the rules are. But to each his own i said from day 1 let him prove himself for a few years first before you crown him god.

"buckeyepackfan" wrote:

I'd need to see Rodgers play at least four games before I can make such a bold prediction

UserPostedImage
Scottish_Packer
14 years ago
I'd need to see much more of Rodgers before I would ever say MVP. How anyone can say that is beyond me. Teams know him now, and they'll plan against him. Lets see how he deals with that first.

OR, yeah what he ^^ said
UserPostedImage
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    dfosterf (2h) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
    dfosterf (3h) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
    dfosterf (19h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
    dfosterf (19h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
    beast (19h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
    dfosterf (20h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
    Zero2Cool (20h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
    Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
    Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
    Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
    Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
    Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
    Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
    beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
    Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
    dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
    Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
    Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
    dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : β€œWe’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
    Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
    Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
    dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#Γ—k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
    Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
    Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
    Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
    beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
    beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
    Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
    buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
    Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
    Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
    Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
    Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

16h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
    Copyright Β© 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.comβ„’. All Rights Reserved.