NormaL
14 years ago

Lmao this is from Barnetts tweets :P

Everyone keeps talking about this throw from arod to win the game... Did you guys miss th. Pick by al Harris which actually won the game???

http://twitter.com/NickBarnett 

"dhazer" wrote:

Yeah, I seen that.

It made me think, If we were in a shoot out with a team like Indy. Back and forth touchdowns by both teams, it would be the 1 interception that won the game we would talk about.

When it's defensive stops on both sides over and over again, it's the 1 touchdown for the win we talk about.
UserPostedImage
You want to finish your career here?
Favre: "Definitely. If in two years, say, they want to trade me, I'd probably walk away. Retire."
14 years ago

Ok i know everyone is waiting for my comments but sadly to say i actually fell asleep during the 3rd quarter and my friend called me up to say Damn your Packers are going to win right after Rodgers threw the pass. I am happy for him but the part that took me by shock was me telling my friend to watch we will get another int and sure enough bang.

I have read all the comments in here and i say its hard to give a good read on our team. The defense gave up alot but then turned the Bears away i think 3 or 4 times inside the 20.
But also i seen Rodgers missing wide open wrs in the 1st 1/2 and they were passes he made in preseason. We had drops and very bad RT play.

Also we missed an early fg which i was worried about. Now the question is Are the Bears defense the toothless defense alot were calling them or are they actually that good?

Once again i can't give my full opinion on the game cuz i did fall alseep early in the 3rd quarter.

"dhazer" wrote:

lol the defense was fine. You guys are nuts if you are expecting a D that's not going to give up ANY plays.

"Rios39" wrote:

We are the 20th ranked defense in yards right now out of 28 teams and we were playing the Bears that don't have anything besides Forte and Olsen. So i have some concern but we are still getting the TO's but also Collins got burnt again.

"dhazer" wrote:

Yardage D is a distant 3rd to points and turnovers in terms of ranking.
UserPostedImage
longtimefan
14 years ago

Ok i know everyone is waiting for my comments but sadly to say i actually fell asleep during the 3rd quarter

But also i seen Rodgers missing wide open wrs in the 1st 1/2 and they were passes he made in preseason. We had drops and very bad RT play.

"Stevetarded" wrote:

So basically Rodgers didn't get enough stats for you to give him any credit and it wasn't enough now to simply win the game.

"dhazer" wrote:

This is the crap that just pisses me off..

All off season DH kept spewing crap that Rodgers needs to win a game with under 5 mins to go..Well you noodle, he did it in grand style and now your bitching that he missed open receivers.....

They werent perfectly thrown balls.....however they were VERY catchable..

Just effing admit it that no matter what Rodgers will NEVER ever get any respect from you

We heard who cares what his stats looked like just win a game..And like Steve is saying now your bitching he didnt get more completions.

You are a real knuckle head
longtimefan
14 years ago
LOL

http://packershome.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=2896&finish=15&start=15 

I see Rodgers being another Matt Schaub sit behind a star qb and when they are gone given big bucks and puts up big numbers but can't bring his team wins.

Lets see...you were mad before he put up big numbers but no wins..

Now he wins but doesnt put up big numbers and your still mad?

Flip flop much?
Bigbyfan
14 years ago

Ok i know everyone is waiting for my comments but sadly to say i actually fell asleep during the 3rd quarter and my friend called me up to say Damn your Packers are going to win right after Rodgers threw the pass. I am happy for him but the part that took me by shock was me telling my friend to watch we will get another int and sure enough bang.

I have read all the comments in here and i say its hard to give a good read on our team. The defense gave up alot but then turned the Bears away i think 3 or 4 times inside the 20.

Also we missed an early fg which i was worried about. Now the question is Are the Bears defense the toothless defense alot were calling them or are they actually that good?

Once again i can't give my full opinion on the game cuz i did fall alseep early in the 3rd quarter.

"dhazer" wrote:

You know we won the game right? 😉
blank
GBPackerFan4Life
14 years ago
Wow, Rodgers looked a bit unstable throughout the first half, but as long as he pulled off that one amazing pass...I think we can forgive him. Didn't help that the receivers had butterfingers.
blank
porky88
14 years ago
DH fell asleep early because he was rooting hard for the Favres errr Vikings :)

Seriously, Rodgers missed some throws, but he finally made the throw that counted most. You can't knock that. I criticized him as well in the off-season because he had that deer in the headlights look near the end of the game, but that was as clutch as a call and throw the Packers have had in awhile. Probably since the Chargers or Chief game of 07.

The offense has ranked in the top ten every year under McCarthy. I think they should be alright, but obviously it's a one game at a time approach and right now they need to fix some things.
RainX
14 years ago

Wow, Rodgers looked a bit unstable throughout the first half, but as long as he pulled off that one amazing pass...I think we can forgive him. Didn't help that the receivers had butterfingers.

"GBPackerFan4Life" wrote:

I credit a lot of that to Rodgers having to run for his life for a good portion of the night. The pass protection was below average at best. If the offensive line can give Rodgers enough time to actually scan the field and find an open receiver, he'll be much more productive.
blank
14 years ago
The age old saying in UK soccer is

"Championship material teams are able to source goals/points when they play badly"

The bears did play hard on Defence, and to be honest (after initial fury) I am glad we had to eek one out - sometimes utter demolitions against lesser oponents can be a negative going into the next week - especially if the skill level of the opposing team is significantly different than last week.
UserPostedImage 
Zero2Cool is my captain.
Pack93z
14 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

I can see it now.. after the season of bliss, Dhazer awakes and still is pissed at Thompson and Rodgers. ;)

UserPostedImage
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Fan Shout
dfosterf (5h) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (5h) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (5h) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (6h) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (7h) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (22h) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (22h) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (22h) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Stefon Diggs' trade will not be processed as a post-June 1 designation, so that is just over $31 million in dead cap this year.
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : Bills trading WR Stefon Diggs to the Texans in exchange for a 2025 2nd-round pick. (via @rapsheet)
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20h / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.