DakotaT
14 years ago
Overated is Nick Collins. How many times does the ball hit him in the hands and each and everyone of you go ugggh? It is a high number every years. He is not the playmaker that Polumulu or Ed Reed are yet his agent is going to demand their contracts this offseason. Don't get me wrong, Collins is good, but overrated by Packer fans.

Underrated is Jordy Nelson. The kid has great hands, runs excellent routes, has a very high football IQ, and he conducts himself like a professional on the field. Sorry GBguy20, but your guy dropped two passes in the Cowboy game, one for a touchdown, but James is a decent receiver.
UserPostedImage
dhazer
14 years ago
I will start with the underrated part I guess i will have to go with the whole dl. In a 3-4 the dlinemen never get any credit for stuff.

Now i will take shit for this but the most over rated player has to be Rodgers. I am so sick and tired of people saying hes top 3-5 qb. I say let the guy play and in a few years i can see him as that but right now i would say he's around 10th. I know i will be called a hater but thats just how i see it. Sure he puts up stats and usually is pretty good in the bs stat of qb rating but i think he has alot to learn and prove yet.

Like i said in a few years i can see him as a top 5 qb but just not right now. Close 2nd would have to be Jennings for this year, he has fallen of the map as far as stats go.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
14 years ago

I will start with the underrated part I guess i will have to go with the whole dl. In a 3-4 the dlinemen never get any credit for stuff.

Now i will take shit for this but the most over rated player has to be Rodgers. I am so sick and tired of people saying hes top 3-5 qb. I say let the guy play and in a few years i can see him as that but right now i would say he's around 10th. I know i will be called a hater but thats just how i see it. Sure he puts up stats and usually is pretty good in the bs stat of qb rating but i think he has alot to learn and prove yet.

Like i said in a few years i can see him as a top 5 qb but just not right now. Close 2nd would have to be Jennings for this year, he has fallen of the map as far as stats go.

"dhazer" wrote:

International steel prices have been rising, even during this slow economy.

I am certainly not in the "belt", but we do have a town here called Steelton, and it is appropriately named. Emissions have been rising, due to the "boom" nature of the business.

I suspect that the wind is blowing west to east today.

'Ol Dhaze is getting a full snortfull from Pittsburgh.
Pack93z
14 years ago

"dhazer" wrote:

I can see where you are coming from on this.. albeit, in my personal rankings I don't have him there yet.. but the scary thing is he is close. I think that speaks well for a second year starter.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
DakotaT
14 years ago

"dfosterf" wrote:

International steel prices have been rising, even during this slow economy.

I am certainly not in the "belt", but we do have a town here called Steelton, and it is appropriately named. Emissions have been rising, due to the "boom" nature of the business.

I suspect that the wind is blowing west to east today.

'Ol Dhaze is getting a full snortfull from Pittsburgh.

"dhazer" wrote:

Can you speak English so us retards know what you're talking about?

And Hazer, it pains me to agree with you but yeah, I would say Aaron is a tad overated; and yes you do hate him.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
14 years ago
Thank you to whoever deleted my post about Bishop! I posted it in the wrong thread.
UserPostedImage
Stevetarded
14 years ago

"pack93z" wrote:

I can see where you are coming from on this.. albeit, in my personal rankings I don't have him there yet.. but the scary thing is he is close. I think that speaks well for a second year starter.

"dhazer" wrote:

I actually have not seen many posts ranking Rodgers 3-5 let alone enough that could justify someone getting tired of it. Pretty much any rankings of Rodgers even from Packer fans that I have seen put him around 10th.
blank
Stevetarded
14 years ago

Overrated -
Clifton (easy)
Jordy Nelson (it bothers me seeing him get more playing time than James Jones)
Al Harris (the guy just isn't the same player he used to be)

Underrated -
James Jones (needs more opportunities)
Brandon Jackson (he was great last year when he got to play, and got absolutely no credit for it. This year they haven't even given him the chance he deserves)

"gbguy20" wrote:

I have not really seen enough of a difference in skills between Jordy and Jones that would rate one getting more playing time over the other. They seem pretty interchangeable to me. One thing to keep in mind though is that many of Jordy's snaps come from rushing plays where he is out there to block and he is a much better blocker than Jones so he does deserve those snaps.
blank
14 years ago
Overrated-
Rodgers (Love him, but he can/will/needs to still improve.)
Jennings (Just not earning the megabucks quite yet)
Finley (Getting more love than his production warrants. Should live up to it soon, though.)
Tramon Williams (Still blows coverage badly and misses tackles at times.)

Underrated-
Al Harris (Still shuts guys down at 34, while Woodson gets all the love.)
Bigby (Difference maker on defense when healthy.)
Clay Matthews (Even better than people think, could win Rookie Of The Year.)
Havner (4 TDs in his first 9 games as an offensive player)
Stevetarded
14 years ago
Underrated
Cullen Jenkins - He keeps on making huge plays and I think is a big help for the success so far of Clay Matthews

Atari Bigby - I think he is a tad less underrated after we saw what happened without him but I think he has been a much better player than he gets credit for.

Al Harris' leadership - I don't really have any proof but I get the feeling that Al is a big leadership presence on that defense where as Woodson sort of comes off as more of a "lone wolf" type of guy.

Overrated
I don't know who to say because anytime someone isn't pulling their weight they get ripped on so hard I don't really know if anybody actually is overrated.
blank
Fan Shout
dfosterf (6h) : For the record, I enjoy Beast and Mucky drafts
Zero2Cool (13h) : Haha
Mucky Tundra (14h) : No time for talking! Back to work beast!
beast (15h) : You saw only 4,201 of my mocks? 🥺 I think that means you missed more than half of them 😢
dfosterf (18h) : Does anyone know what Lambeau field improvements got put on hold? My guess would be for the 2025 draft
Zero2Cool (20h) : It's like listen, you made 4,201 mocks, no shit.
Zero2Cool (20h) : Cuz during the draft "I had them mocked there!" as if it's amazing.
Zero2Cool (20h) : They're fun to do once in awhile. It's people who think they are "content" that annoy me.
dfosterf (20h) : Against tbd
dfosterf (20h) : Answer to your question is yes, it's a Thursday, will be the Chiefs aga
dfosterf (21h) : Luckily for all concerned, I don't post them. I did one, but that was like 25 mocks ago
Zero2Cool (21h) : NFL 2024 gonna start Sept 5th isn't it???
Zero2Cool (21h) : Ugh... kids these days!
dfosterf (21h) : I'm gonna go do some more mock draft hell instead 🤪
Zero2Cool (21h) : Did we do one of those prediction threads yet for 2024 season?
dfosterf (21h) : In my city, they are playing the nimby game, in order to keep some railroad tracks vs. 2 professional sports teams and a concert venue.
dfosterf (21h) : And/Or a city council, of which I haven't seen a good one in a very long time
dfosterf (22h) : That sounds like a Mayor, not a city.
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers halt scheduled 80mil upgrade of stadium until lease agreement talks are restarted
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : City of Green Bay puts Packers' Lambeau Field lease talks on hold
buckeyepackfan (26-Mar) : Packers 1 of 3 teams to vote no on new kickoff rule.
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Packers sign another Kicker
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Lengthy explanation at PFF if you click the link
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Kickoff rules officially changed.ngthy explan
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : lol
Cheesey (26-Mar) : 2009? No thanks! One open heart surgery is enough!
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Good for you!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Yes. That's the one.
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Is that "Lady Dugan" per chance?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Crystal?
dfosterf (26-Mar) : Please refresh my memory
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : Alan posts. Crystal back in my life. It's 2009 all over again! Lol
Mucky Tundra (26-Mar) : BAH GAWD! THAT'S CHEESEYS MUSIC!
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Gutekunst said early stages of Jordan Love contract being discussed.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Shouldn't be penalized cuz official screwed up
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Yeah, challenge until you are incorrect twice.
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Fining them is the goal, per the people who made the rule anyway.
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still waiting on the kickoff rule changes. Did hear yesterday that the touchback proposal will now be the 30 yard line, not the 35
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Probably speed of game issues with your proposal
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Hopefully the refs don't get in the habit of throwing flags on this
beast (25-Mar) : I think when it comes to Challenges should get two strikes, so unlimited challenges as long as they keep winning them, but 2 wrong then done
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Still subject to the fines etc
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Yes, I should have been more specific. Also, they are now saying it would be a 15 yard penalty. That makes more sense .
beast (25-Mar) : Simply fined in the week to follow
beast (25-Mar) : I agree with one NFL official, it'll probably be like some of the helmets hits, not really called by the refs on the field but simply fined
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Hip drop is not. Super confusing. Referees job is harder
Zero2Cool (25-Mar) : Swivel hip drop is banned
dfosterf (25-Mar) : The hip drop enforcement will be in the form of fines, etc. Not flags
dfosterf (25-Mar) : A major foul will be enforced on the offense if there are offsetting penalties in a change of possession situation
dfosterf (25-Mar) : Teams will receive a 3rd challenge if 1 was successful. Previously, it took 2
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Mar / Around The NFL / dhazer

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.