Zero2Cool
14 years ago
Web Page Name 

[img_r]http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/includes/news_items/44/1615/arodg.jpg[/img_r]This week, quarterback Aaron Rodgers told us about his tunes, his wheels, his game-day rituals and much, much more.

My favorite TV shows are The Office and Entourage. In my entourage, Ive got a buddy whos a Turtle for sure. And an E. I call him E sometimes, too.

On my iPod, Ive been listening to Ryan Adams Ryan, with an R, a singer-songwriter and Ray LaMontagne a lot lately. Ryans awesome.

My all-time favorite movie is The Princess Bride. Ive caught some flak for saying that in the past, but its still my favorite movie.

I drive a Toyota Tundra pickup, which got keyed in Milwaukee at a Brewers game. I firmly believe whoever did it knew it was me, too. There were people standing by my car. They were playing the Dodgers, and I wasnt wearing any Dodgers stuff. But my buddy was wearing a Dodgers hat. They saw the three of us I wasnt wearing sunglasses; I was wearing a ball cap and a regular shirt and they were tailgating right by where we parked. We got out of the car, walked right by them. I wasnt 100 percent sure they recognized me, but it was one of those things where they kind of look at you. I get to my car at the end of the game, from the back tire to the front, keyed.

The first job I got paid for was working for the athletic director at my high school, which was really an easy job. We just worked the concession stands during basketball games and volleyball games during the winter, and then we cleaned up and did security at times as well.

Growing up, my favorite team was the San Francisco 49ers because of Joe Montana.

When I have time to read, I read Outside, the magazine. Have you read it? I started reading it when I was rehabbing my broken foot after the 2006 season in my physical therapists office. He always had it there, and I loved it. I loved the pictures and the stories about the different places to go in the wilderness. So I started getting it.

One athlete I would pay to see play is (Boston Celtics guard) Ray Allen. I dont want to be clich and pick Kobe or LeBron or Tiger Woods. So, Ray Allen.

Fans dont know how much I enjoy my personal life being private.

I have a Facebook page. But my friends are only people that I personally know.

If my house was on fire, the one thing Id run back in to save would be my guitar. Im getting better. I can play a few songs.

My favorite moment as a Packer was the reception as I ran off the field after the last game last year. But theres a bunch. Theres one from every year. Like 05, the guy running right past me in Cincinnati and grabbing the ball out of Bretts hand at the end of the game. That was an amazing moment. But definitely the one that means the most to me was last year after the last game.

I always call my grandma and my grandpa before the game, as Im driving to the stadium. I did it in college, too. Because they made just about every high-school game I played. They live in Ukiah, California, in Mendocino County. So the games they couldnt go to because of the distance they dont fly, they only drive I started calling them.

Splurged is not a great word. When I got my contract, I really wanted to do three things. I wanted to buy a house, buy a truck, and take care of my family. Really, in the reverse order family, house, truck. But they way it happened was I bought a house, bought the truck, and we just finished the house for my parents in Chico. It was like a two-year process.

I wish I was better at relationships.

Ive got a bunch of things on my bucket list. One of them is getting married.

If I were NFL commissioner, Id shorten the preseason.

I live in San Diego, but I love to visit Nashville.

My best quality is also a quality that gets me in trouble sometimes, and thats loyalty. Im a very loyal person. Im loyal to my friends, my family, but at the same time, because of that loyalty, sometimes people take advantage of my trust.

The most important thing my mom and dad taught me was to put God first.

I always play well when my grandma and grandpa are in the stadium. They may come to the Arizona game, the last game of the year. I hope so.

Compared to when I was a rookie, Im so much more comfortable. I know what you're thinking. Im not going to go there.

My closest friend on the team and I have a lot but the guy I spend the most time with is A.J. Hawk. But my closest friend is my older brother, Luke. Hes 27. After he spent his first year in college in the dorms, he moved back in when I was a senior in high school, and we shared a room and got really close after that. The biggest thing is we support each other really well. Its the unconditional love that you should have for a family member, because youve been through so much together. Our family got real close when we all moved back to Oregon and my dad went back to school. My brother, hes a guy with a huge heart, and he always sees the best in people.

When my career is over, I hope people say that I was as good a person as I was a player. And I hope to be a great player.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dfosterf (8h) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (9h) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
dfosterf (10-Apr) : Va' Fazer As Malas Va' !
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Mark Murphy tipping us off?
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : “We’re either the first- or second-most popular team in Brazil.”
Zero2Cool (9-Apr) : Christian Watson got married. Wife better be careful with those hamstrings!! 😂😂
dfosterf (9-Apr) : Those poor bastards
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Falcons have signed former Packers CB Kevin King, who has been out of football since 2021.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Collectively, we need to spend more time in what we have, when analyzing ostendible needs and historical proclivities
dfosterf (8-Apr) : I say he is better than so many of these draft picks
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Question of the week for me: Has anyone besides me done any deep dive into the potential of Alex McGough, our 3rd string qb?
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Or in Tunsil's case, something gets released day of draft or day before lol
Zero2Cool (8-Apr) : Seems every year someone does something pre-draft.
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Falling down drunk. The draft board
dfosterf (8-Apr) : Allright! Potential character guy/f#×k up pickup in D'Vondre Sweat!
Zero2Cool (7-Apr) : Go Badgers!!!
Martha Careful (6-Apr) : Go Boilermakers!!!
Martha Careful (5-Apr) : Diggs has not stepped up in the playoffs and has a high cost
beast (5-Apr) : Probably not going to let Diggs walk away unless he's horrible... but according to reports he also might not be as good as he used to be.
beast (5-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft has been an offensive player since 2017, 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB, 1 OC
Mucky Tundra (5-Apr) : Odd, why give up a 2025 2nd Rounder for him if you're just gonna let him walk?
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : Texans to let Diggs be free agent in '25
buckeyepackfan (4-Apr) : 49r's aign RB Patrick Taylor.
Martha Careful (4-Apr) : Reversion to the mean would indicate we will keep it
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : It's also been utilized in a trade in 14 of the past 20 years
Zero2Cool (4-Apr) : The 25th pick in the draft hasn't been made by it's original holder since 2016.
Mucky Tundra (4-Apr) : Gotta imagine that Green Bay vs Houston will be a primetime game this upcoming season
Zero2Cool (3-Apr) : No. Kill QB. No worries. 😁
Mucky Tundra (3-Apr) : Diggs, Collins, Dell and Schultz is gonna be tough to cover
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

22h / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16-Apr / Random Babble / Martha Careful

15-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

12-Apr / Random Babble / Nonstopdrivel

12-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.