porky88
  • porky88
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
14 years ago
http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/articles/index.php?id=891 

I have a couple of guys falling, but this is a deep draft and certain guys are going to fall.

1. St. Louis Rams - Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
Can you name a team that needs a QB more than St. Louis? I cant. Bradford has the accuracy and athletic ability teams look for when evaluating quarterbacks. His football intelligence is sure to impress teams. If hes healthy, hes the pick.

2. Detroit Lions - Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
Nearly the consensus best player in the draft, Suh is arguably the most disruptive interior defensive lineman to ever make the transition from college football to the NFL. He'll bring a rare combination of run stopping and pass rushing to the interior line of Detroit. The Lions have some building blocks on the offensive side of the ball, but they dont have a defensive presence yet. Suh is that type of presence.

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma
Selecting a quarterback in last years first round will allow Tampa Bay to take the best player available, when they pick. In this scenario, that player is McCoy. Like Suh, McCoy is a disruptive presence who can collapse the quarterbacks pocket on a consistent basis as well as play stout versus the run. The Buccaneers have been searching for a player to provide the presence Warren Sapp once provided for them. That search would end if they land one of the two tackles in this draft.

4. Washington Redskins - Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State
With Chris Samuels retiring, Washington has a huge hole at left tackle. The best prototype left tackle in this draft, Okung could fill that void right away. Mike Shanahan has always put an emphasis on his running game and Okung is the type of tackle that he could build his run game around.

5. Kansas City Chiefs - Eric Berry, S, Tennessee
Last year, Kansas City made a huge reach when they selected LSU defensive lineman Tyson Jackson, with the No. 3 overall pick. Dont count on that type of reach this time. This is a deep draft and there are plenty of options available for Scott Pioli. None more enticing than Berry. A playmaker with tremendous amount of range, Berry has drawn legit comparisons to Ed Reed. His expectations might be a little high considering that comparison and the national hype hes received, but hes capable of delivering from day one.

6. Seattle Seahawks - Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida
Pete Carroll is a defensive-minded coach and he very well could look to add a franchise defensive player before a franchise offensive player. Pierre-Paul wasn't the most productive player last season. Not by any stretch, but hes a workout warrior, who has an undeniable amount of athleticism. I think he's a bit risky, but if you hit on an elite pass rusher this early, it can turn your entire defense around.

7. Cleveland Browns - Joe Haden, CB, Florida
With the success of Darrelle Revis and Charles Woodson, cornerbacks are now more coveted than ever before, due to the NFLs nature of being a copycat league. That bodes well for Haden, who is arguably the best cornerback prospect to come out since Woodson himself. A tremendous talent with excellent cover skills, Haden's combine wasn't great, but he went along ways to reassuring teams with a very good proday. If Cleveland was one of those reassured teams, Haden makes sense here.

8. Oakland Raiders - Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
It doesnt matter what any of us think. All that matters here is what Al Davis thinks. Oakland is always a wild card when it comes to the draft. Look no further than their decision to select Darrius Heyward-Bey over Michael Crabtree a year ago. This year, the Raiders are in the market for a tackle. While better tackles are likely to be on the board, Campbell is the most athletic tackle to come out in recent memory. He looks the part, but doesn't necessary play the part well. Still, we all know that Mr. Davis wont back away from selecting someone with that label, regardless of the position.

9. Buffalo Bills - Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa
The Bills have a lot of holes to fill on both sides of the ball, and because of that, they could go in a number of directions with this pick. However, they're biggest need is a left tackle. Bulaga might not have the long arms that scouts like, but when he plays, hes as good as any tackle in this draft. Maybe most importantly, he's been well coached by Kirk Ferentz, and can come in and start from day one.

10. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame
The toughest player to project in this draft, Clausen could experience a free fall similar to what Aaron Rodgers and Brady Quinn had to endure. While inconsistent and not that athletic, Clausen showed major improvements as a passer last season. The talent is there and he played in a pro offense at Notre Dame. This is admittedly an outside of the box type of projection, but David Garrard is not irreplaceable. Clausen could potentially develop and start in the future.

11. Denver Broncos - Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama
The end to Denvers season may have been disappointing, but they did win eight games, which is a lot more than most people thought. If they're going to improve, they need to continue to work on their defense. McClain is a powerful run stopper that would be an ideal fit in a 3-4 defense. If I had to choose right now who I think would be the Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2010, McClain would be my choice. I think he's that good of a fit in a 3-4 and that good of a player.

12. Miami Dolphins - Earl Thomas, S, Texas
With the addition of Karlos Dansby, Bill Parcells can look elsewhere as he upgrades his defense. Pass rush and nose tackle are a concern, but safety has been a lingering issue for Miami for several years now. A ball-hawking safety with good range, Thomas is a prospect with a ton of upside. He would give Miami a legit playmaker in their secondary. Maybe most importantly, solidify a position that has been a dire concern for the Dolphins.

13. San Francisco 49ers - Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
San Francisco needs help along the offensive line and they could get it by drafting one of the most raw players in this draft. Davis certainly looks the part with his measurables and while I dont think hes going to be an all-pro, he has a chance to be very solid at the next level. Very solid left tackles are hard to find.

14. Seattle Seahawks - C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
The Seahawks need offensive lineman, but they also are in great need of playmakers. Spiller is one of the most exciting prospects in this draft. He is the definition of an all-purpose back as hell run the ball, catch passes and return kicks. Keep in mind Pete Carroll loved dynamic backs in college and Spiller is certainly just that.

15. New York Giants - Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas
While one New York team took a step forward in 2009, the other took a step backward. The blame in New York seems to be pointed mostly at the pass rush and specifically at outside linebacker. Kindle is a rushing linebacker that compares very well to his former teammate and 2009 first-round pick Brian Orakpo. If you like Orakpo, then youre probably high on Kindle. The Giants philosophy has been about building a strong front seven. If they stick with what theyve been doing, then Kindle would be a great fit.

16. Tennessee Titans - Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
Tennessee relies on its front four to get after the quarterback, but that rush wasnt there as consistently in 2009 as it was in 2008. Morgan is the most complete defensive end in this draft and maybe one of the safest players in the draft. He may not be great at one particular skill, but he's an all around good football player that can rush the passer and play the run well.

17. San Francisco 49ers - Brandon Graham, LB, Michigan
Every year, give or take, half of the playoff spots go to teams that werent in the playoffs the year prior. San Francisco is a good candidate to be that type of team in 2010, if they can land an impact player(s) in this draft. Graham proved he was that at the Senior Bowl. His explosive first step is unmatched among pass rushers in this draft, but his high motor and work ethic is what would make him a great fit for Mike Singletary's coaching style.

18. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mike Iupati, OL, Idaho
Pittsburgh likes big maulers along their offensive line and thats exactly what Iupati is. He has the size and power to be one of the best guards in football. There are legit comparisons between him and Steve Hutchinson, who in my view, was the best guard of the last decade. The Steelers threw the ball a lot last season, but they want to get back to their roots. Iupati blocking for Rashard Mendenhall does that.

19. Atlanta Falcons - Everson Griffen, DE, Southern California
A team that could be ready to take the next step and become a serious contender is the Falcons. They have a lot of quality young talent up and down their roster, but they also have the veterans to provide experience where necessary. They're missing a pass rush though and Griffen could provide that. Going into the year, some felt Griffen couldve dropped out of the first-round due to consistency. However, his very good 2009 season and combine solidified his status as a first-round pick.

20. Houston Texans - Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State
Corner is a huge concern when you play in the same division as Peyton Manning and you lose your No. 1 corner in free agency. That's why Houston could address that position come draft day. Wilson has emerged as the second best corner in this draft, due to his cover skills and the fact that hes very physical despite his size. He's comparable to Antoine Winfield, which is exactly the type of corner the Texans need if theyre going to combat Indianapolis receivers.

21. Cincinnati Bengals - Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee
After addressing their No. 1 need via free agency by signing receiver Antonio Bryant, Cincinnati has many options with this selection. Williams, while under the radar, is among the options. Not only is he stout against the run, but he also has the ability to provide a little extra pass rush which is a bonus for a player of his size. Jermaine Gresham is in play as well, but I believe the Bengals would opt to solidify their defensive line over selecting a tight end.

22. New England Patriots - Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State
Character issues and workout habits have been brought into question about Bryant. If there is one team that is willing to take those concerns head on and fix them, it's New England. Bryant, in my view, compares very well to Michael Crabtree. If you thought highly of Crabtree a year ago, then Bryant is probably high on your list as well. With his combination of size, route running and hands, Bryant has all the tools to be a No. 1 receiver in the pros. He's just too good for Bill Belichick to pass up at this point.

23. Green Bay Packers - Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
Green Bay needs to address their long-term solution at tackle. Some may consider Williams a top ten pick, but that's only if a team views him as a left tackle. While he has a ton of upside and displayed a surprising amount of physical attributes at the combine, he played right tackle in college way better than left. Teams normally don't invest high picks in right tackles and that could send him down to Green Bay, who may have the patience to develop him on the left side because they still have Chad Clifton.

24. Philadelphia Eagles - Maurkice Pouncey, OL, Florida
Young talent isnt a problem for Philadelphia. Theyve done a nice job of enriching their roster with a core of young players that will lead them into the next decade. The Eagles' draft philosophy has been to draft lineman early. If they stick to their philosophy, Pouncey makes sense as an option inside. The Eagles are built to win now and theyd like to utilize this pick the best they can to find a player that can make an impact immediately.

25. Baltimore Ravens - Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma
Baltimore has done a nice job in the last two drafts of assembling offensive talent, but they still lack a truly great pass catching tight end for Joe Flacco. Its well established that Gresham is a great receiving threat. Anytime a tight end can lineup as receiver, it can create a problem for opposing defenses. The only concern I have is his durability. He missed all of the 2009 season, but he appears to be well on his way to recovery. Adding Gresham to an offense that already consists of Flacco, Ray Rice and now Anquan Boldin, could make Baltimore a Super Bowl contender in 2010.

26. Arizona Cardinals - Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri
Ken Whisenhunt wants to get physical on both sides of the ball and he'll get that with Weatherspoon. At times, he can be too aggressive, but hes good at blitzing and is excellent in pursuit. He would fill the need created at inside linebacker after Karlos Dansby left via free agency.

27. Dallas Cowboys - Jared Odrick, DE, Penn State
When looking up and down Dallas' roster, its hard to find a need. Not impossible, but hard. The Cowboys could opt to draft for the future by selecting Odrick as a potential replacement for Marcus Spears, who could be playing his final season in Dallas. Odrick's tremendous work ethic and good showing at the Senior Bowl has pushed himself in round one. Teams that run the 3-4 and pick late in round one, may covet him.

28. San Diego Chargers - Ryan Matthews, RB, Fresno State
While nothing is set in stone, it's pretty clear San Diego is going to target a RB early in this draft. While some, like myself, may prefer the hard running Jonathan Dwyer, most believe that Matthews is the second best overall back in this draft. A compact runner, Matthews is the type of player that can carry the ball 20-plus times a game and help in the receiving game. He and Darren Sproles would compliment one another very well in the Chargers' backfield.

29. New York Jets - Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois
New York is an ascending team, but they need to make sure that Mark Sanchez has enough talent around him to make his development smooth sailing. Entering the year, some had Benn pegged as a top ten pick, but his production was poor. That has been an alarming issue when analyzing him. I attribute it more to Illinois system than Benn himself. I wasn't wowed by his combine like I thought I might be, but he had a great proday, which has put him back into round one consideration.

30. Minnesota Vikings - Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers
Quietly, Minnesota has done a great job of drafting talent. One thing they put a big emphasis on is being able to contribute to special teams. Chad Greenway and Percy Harvin are two examples of that. McCourty not only would get a lot of playing time at corner, but also contribute as a special teams player. By displaying his athleticism at the Senior Bowl and combine, he has put himself into late first-round consideration.

31. Indianapolis Colts - Charles Brown, OT, Southern California
After criticizing his offensive line after losing the Super Bowl, it would make perfect sense for Bill Polian to address it in the NFL draft. Brown helped his stock at the Combine by just weighing in. Some consider him a little lean, but he came in at 6-5 and 303 pounds. He has the frame to add more bulk, but playing left tackle for Peyton Manning has it's advantages. Manning will make him look better as he develops. It's also worth noting Indianapolis can kick Charlie Johnson or Tony Ugoh inside if they go this route in the draft.

32. New Orleans Saints - Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida
There isnt a harder prospect in this draft to get a reading on than Dunlap. His talent is undeniable, but hes an underachiever with some baggage. Still, to get this type of talent on New Orleans front line would make defensive coordinator Gregg Williams a happy man. Dunlap is risky, but hes the type of talent that doesnt come around that often.
Packers_Finland
14 years ago
I know this is a broken record but still, Clausen falling past the Bills?

It just won't happen. New regime = new quarterback. That's how it's always been. QB is the most important position in the league, you can't pass on a "franchise QB" in the draft and wait for next year.

Almost everyone had Glenn Dorsey going to the Falcons in 2008. But they selected Ryan.

Last year, at the beginning of March, Aaron Curry and Jason Smith were mocked to the Lions a lot, but the selected Stafford.

The thing is, if there's a franchise caliber QB avaivable and you're not sure who "your guy" is, you draft the QB.
This is a placeholder
Rockmolder
14 years ago
I find your Seahawks pick quite interesting. Going with an underachieving guy with a ridiculous ceiling at 6, for a struggling franchise, and a coach who just got in town seems like a very risky move. Especially with Derrick Morgan still on the board.

I'm torn about Clausen, as well. Personally, I think that he'll go to the Browns at 7, if he falls that far.

Just think about it. They got Wallace for virtually nothing. The price was small enough that they can use him as just a role player. A wildcat guy and eventually as the back-up after a year (maybe two) of Delhomme.

They'll have a mentor on the roster in Delhomme. Someone who allows them to sit Clausen his first year and learn him some stuff.

I think that, if they draft Clausen, he'll come into the perfect scenario. Both for him and the team.
porky88
  • porky88
14 years ago
Holmgren came out and said some interesting things about Clausen. He said he wished he liked him more or to some extent like that. If you take it as a smokescreen, then he's still possible there, but if you take him at his word, he's not. Holmgren is a straight shooter. I think he was just saying what most people believe.

I've gone back and forth on the Seattle pick. I think they have a tone of options.

Miami didn't jump on Brady Quinn and that was a new regime.

St. Louis passed on Mark Sanchez and that was a new regime.

Clausen is not the prospect he was touted to be early. We will disagree all year on that. He's more J.P. Losman/Rex Grossman/Brady Quinn than Mark Sanchez/Matt Ryan/Sam Bradford.

In terms of how he rates as a prospect. Not how he'll turn out as a player.

Truth be told I think he could fall out of the top 15 and I could see Washington making move back into round one to get him.
Packers_Finland
14 years ago
You are seriously comparing Clausen to Losman as a prospect? I would have expected a little more from you.

Suggested reading:

http://www.walterfootball.com/jimmyclausenhate.php 

After reading that, read below.

I know stats don't tell the whole story, but let's look at the junior-year numbers of both quarterbacks for fun:

Clausen's stats as a junior
3722 Pass Yards, 28 Pass TDs, 4 INTs, 68,0%, 9.9 YPA, Played against 8 Bowl Teams

Losman's stats as a junior
2468 Pass Yards, 19 Pass TDs, 10 INTs, 57.4%, 6.2 YPA, 5 Bowl teams played

Ah yes, the similarities are uncanny.

Not only are Jimmy Clausen's stats vastly superior, he played against tougher competition with no offensive line or running game. Oh, and his No. 1 receiver was out for half the year.

Why didn't we all see this before? JIMMY CLAUSEN IS CLEARLY THE NEXT J.P. LOSMAN! WOW! I'M SOLD!

As Emmitt would say, "My minds have been blowed away."

"Walter Cherepinsky of Walterfootball.com wrote:

This is a placeholder
porky88
  • porky88
14 years ago

You are seriously comparing Clausen to Losman as a prospect? I would have expected a little more from you.

Suggested reading:

http://www.walterfootball.com/jimmyclausenhate.php 

After reading that, read below.

I know stats don't tell the whole story, but let's look at the junior-year numbers of both quarterbacks for fun:

Clausen's stats as a junior
3722 Pass Yards, 28 Pass TDs, 4 INTs, 68,0%, 9.9 YPA, Played against 8 Bowl Teams

Losman's stats as a junior
2468 Pass Yards, 19 Pass TDs, 10 INTs, 57.4%, 6.2 YPA, 5 Bowl teams played

Ah yes, the similarities are uncanny.

Not only are Jimmy Clausen's stats vastly superior, he played against tougher competition with no offensive line or running game. Oh, and his No. 1 receiver was out for half the year.

Why didn't we all see this before? JIMMY CLAUSEN IS CLEARLY THE NEXT J.P. LOSMAN! WOW! I'M SOLD!

As Emmitt would say, "My minds have been blowed away."

"Packers_Finland" wrote:

"Walter Cherepinsky of Walterfootball.com wrote:

I've read some of the Jimmy Clausen defending on that site. He's very high on Clausen. Way more than any other team might be. All it takes is one team to love him like that. Maybe that one team is Washington. Maybe not. That site had Clausen at No. 1 overall for along time. Likes him more than Bradford. He also has a Notre Dame receiver going No. 1 overall in next years draft or he did. That's not happening, but again, he's entitled to a difference of opinion.

I don't care about college stats especially comparing a player who went to Notre Dame and Tulane. Jason Pierre-Paul's college stats don't match up with any of the other top pass rushers, but JPP is going to be a high pick because of his talent.

Remember Matt Leinart's college stats.

In terms of talent, Clausen is very comparable to those guys. Those guys had good physical talent. They were good prospects. That's why they were first-round picks, but they also went to terrible situations and didn't get with the proper coaching. Clausen will need that type of fit. He's not the elite quarterback he was touted to be early, but that was the national media making the reports. They do it all the time and they're wrong a lot.

Clausen is not the most NFL ready QB to come out in a decade. Is that how they put it? He's a good prospect. Might make a good pro, but not great or elite. Not in the same league as a Matt Ryan for example. That's not bad. Going top 20 in the NFL draft is not a bad thing. They way some people talk, you would think it is.
Packers_Finland
14 years ago
There's a reason why I didn't refer to a place where he glorifies Clausen. I don't entirely agree with him, but that Jimmy Clausen hate has some pretty undeniable stuff.

And I don't think Bradford is really THAT much better than Clausen, he has a far higher bust probability due to his work in a weird offense. I think he's a better option to go earlier, but I wouldn't say the Rams would make a stupid choice by drafting Clausen.

I need to get a list of reasons why you think Jimmy Clausen is a worse prospect than Mark Sanchez. I've watched tape of both, done some research and I just don't find any reason to think so.

Note: I don't think Mark Sanchez was a bad prospect. A top 15 talent like Clausen, but it just looks like Clausen is better at everything.
This is a placeholder
porky88
  • porky88
14 years ago
Sanchez throws a better ball. The ball comes out of his hand better. He's more athletic. I like his pocket presence better. He's more of an aggressive player. I see that killer "instinct" with him when he plays the position. The ball doesn't sail on him like it does Clausen.

Again that's all my opinion. Some people probably think they're closer.

To be fair though, I was higher on Sanchez than a lot of people. I had him as my top rated QB and No. 6 overall player in last year's draft.
TheKanataThrilla
14 years ago

Sanchez throws a better ball. The ball comes out of his hand better. He's more athletic. I like his pocket presence better. He's more of an aggressive player. I see that killer "instinct" with him when he plays the position. The ball doesn't sail on him like it does Clausen.

Again that's all my opinion. Some people probably think they're closer.

To be fair though, I was higher on Sanchez than a lot of people. I had him as my top rated QB and No. 6 overall player in last year's draft.

"porky88" wrote:

Sanchez also went to a great situation with one of the best O-line's in the league as well a good running game and excellent defence. It very much mirrored the Joe Flacco situation the season previous.
Fan Shout
buckeyepackfan (now) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (1m) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (33m) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (2h) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (3h) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (6h) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (7h) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (12h) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (12h) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (19h) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (19h) : *game plan
Martha Careful (20h) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (22h) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23h) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (19-Apr) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Zero2Cool (18-Apr) : Packers sign T Andre Dillard.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : Adds most of the information this time of year comes from agents.
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : @RealAlexBarth Bill Belichick says accurate draft information doesn't leak from teams until about 12 hours before the draft. Adds most of th
Mucky Tundra (18-Apr) : I am very happy that for moment, Jordan Love seems like a normal human being
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Belichick * whatever
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : "There's a lot of depth at Offensive Tackle and Wide Receiver." Bill Bellichick
Zero2Cool (17-Apr) : Thanks! I can't believe it's over haha
Martha Careful (16-Apr) : Congratulations
Zero2Cool (16-Apr) : Boom. Student Loan. $0.00. Only took about 20 years.
Zero2Cool (14-Apr) : Packers DT Kenny Clark: New defensive coordinator Jeff Hafley will 'allow us to be way more disruptive'
Zero2Cool (12-Apr) : Saints have agreed to terms on a contract with former Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown.
beast (12-Apr) : No, but of it's for legislation, then half of the country will find it evil, not good, whatever it says....
Mucky Tundra (12-Apr) : Draft is still 2 weeks away. UGH
dhazer (11-Apr) : Does anyone know of a good AI generator to create letters of Support for legislation?
Zero2Cool (11-Apr) : Gordon "Red" Batty retires as equipment manager
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Sounds like that's pretty certain now.
Zero2Cool (10-Apr) : Packers "at" Eagles in Brazil. Week One
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Random Babble / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

21-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.