Green Bay Packers Forum

Fan Shout
uffda udfa (2h) : They don't Steve...but Wilde had Guion as "IN"
sschind (4h) : guy will be ready injury wise by week 4 have him toke up and get caught.
sschind (4h) : how soon before teams start asking players to violate policy so they can keep them on the team and not have to countthem on the active roste
steveishere (6h) : I don't think suspended players count toward the 53
uffda udfa (15h) : Incredible! Wilde's 53 man roster doesn't even have Datone Jones as "IN"...he's "looking good". Sad, a 3rd year 1st rounder isn't a lock f
Smokey (18h) : Attention Guests: Come join us here in the Forum ! A great place to post !
Smokey (19h) : 3rd Qtr/ Jax 17 Det 13
uffda udfa (27-Aug) : Guion suspension upheld...lost for 3 games
uffda udfa (27-Aug) : He works boundary...great body control...great feet...goes deep...runs well...is strong. Jordy Clone, maybe.
uffda udfa (27-Aug) : Tell me he doesn't remind you of 87...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zPZNolFvPI
Zero2Cool (27-Aug) : Only thing that matters : 40 Yrd Dash: 4.54
uffda udfa (27-Aug) : Butler is 6'2 215...Hmmm, wonder what TT has in mind. Ha.
uffda udfa (27-Aug) : TT went out and got us Jordy's replacement...James Butler...not even a camp invite.
uffda udfa (27-Aug) : I knew what you were saying and I loved it! From a production standpoint it was worse than college radio. It had Aaron which made it worth
Zero2Cool (27-Aug) : I wouldn't know good radio if it sat on my face, but I know what I find informational and worthwhile. Tuesday with Aaron, was both.
Zero2Cool (27-Aug) : I am saying my zero experience in radio > your whatever years. :D Bahahahahah
uffda udfa (27-Aug) : Ha! Yeah, I only was involved in making good radio for 8 years. Don't know a thing.
Zero2Cool (27-Aug) : Yeah, I'm not surprised I know good radio better than you. Not a big deal, you have your strengths, radio isn't one.
uffda udfa (27-Aug) : We have very different tastes. I worked in radio for many years. Thought the show was so much worse than it needed to be.
Zero2Cool (27-Aug) : NFL Pick'em v2.0 is here!
Zero2Cool (26-Aug) : Wilde was great choice and if not for Jason's rapport with Aaron, never would have happened.
uffda udfa (26-Aug) : I never caught it live...listened to podcast a few times. Wilde was the wrong guy for that show.
Zero2Cool (26-Aug) : That was poorly worded, my mistake. I was regular, it was great peak into his life. Planned meetings around it lol
uffda udfa (26-Aug) : As for Tuesday's with Aaron I did listen, but I wasn't a regular.
Smokey (26-Aug) : Anyone seen Polargrizzz lately, he's AWOL !
Zero2Cool (26-Aug) : If you listened to them, Aaron urged them to go past the 10 minutes. Jason would be an idiot to cut it off.
uffda udfa (26-Aug) : The contract stated 10 minutes but the show always went longer. Sounds like 540 took advantage and perhaps he got sick of it.
uffda udfa (26-Aug) : As for Aaron's radio show, sounds like he just didn't want to do it and they took too much of his time. Was only supposed to be 10 minutes.
Smokey (26-Aug) : Don't worry, be WR happy !
Zero2Cool (26-Aug) : WR!!
uffda udfa (25-Aug) : LeRoy Butler and Finley want TT to add a WR. Silverstein wrote a piece on it, including Rison mention. Let's get this!
uffda udfa (25-Aug) : The WHY is the big story, but that hasn't come out yet.
Zero2Cool (25-Aug) : noooooooooooooooooooo!
Zero2Cool (25-Aug) : Aaron is done? Why????
uffda udfa (25-Aug) : If you liked "Tuesday's with Aaron" he's not doing it this year. He's done.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout

Road To Super Bowl 50
Sunday, Sep 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Sep 20 @ 7:30 PM
SEAHAWKS
Monday, Sep 28 @ 7:30 PM
CHIEFS
Sunday, Oct 4 @ 3:25 PM
at 49ers
Sunday, Oct 11 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS