Discussion Board
Fan Shout
dhazer (11h) : does anyone else know about Nick Collins return to football?
Zero2Cool (20-Jun) : Sporting News ranks Mike McCarthy fifth-best coach in NFL
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : Tiger?
gbguy20 (18-Jun) : hot wife and he chases old women
Nonstopdrivel (18-Jun) : Oh, and one count of felony first-degree burglary.
Nonstopdrivel (18-Jun) : He's also charged with at least one count on kidnapping and two counts of attempted rape.
nerdmann (18-Jun) : Yeah, wtf Kellen?
Nonstopdrivel (18-Jun) : Kellen Winslow accused of raping and sexually assaulting several women between the ages of 54 and 86.
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : Today's Birthdays: Toddy (26)
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Thanks Kevin.
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Ok.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Alan, it's an online stream.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : McCarthy speaks at 10am, so probably 11am for practice start.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : McCarthy speaks at 10am, so probably 11am for practice start.
Cheesey (11-Jun) : I don’t know if I can get that station.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Listen to 107.5 the fan they'll tell you. I'm at airport.
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Thanks for trying WPR! I guess I’ll have to just wing it.
wpr (11-Jun) : Cheesey, The Packer's site says Nitschke Field. 12 am to 11:59 pm. I don't think they know
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Come on!! U smart guys can help me on this!
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Do any of you know what time the Packers mini camp practice is tomorrow?
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Vince Lombardi would have been 105 today
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : If I were Owens, after reading what some of the voters have said. I'd say F YOU too. Shady process.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Apparently it costs the inductees a LOT of money to attend.
beast (10-Jun) : Or if Owens is avoiding all HoF activity? Or if he's trying to figure a way to make money off this. Simply saying he's not going to be there doesn't tell me enough
beast (10-Jun) : I feel as if I need more details. Owens said he's not physical showing up, but he could still give a speech via video.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : Using 32 reporter votes is wrong.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : They held grudges against him, and ignored his excellence on the field. Bogus shit. Political garbage.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : Owens has a point. Absolutely garbage how voters acted, and have responded.
buckeyepackfan (9-Jun) : The HOF needs to conveniently forget to include Owen's in the ceremonies, then fake apologize after.
gbguy20 (8-Jun) : Kevin, suggestion box. move the applaud button to the bottom of the post so i don't have to scroll back up after reading a good post. same goes for quote button i suppose
Cheesey (7-Jun) : Well...I wonder what HE is protesting. Maybe that he made WAY too much money?
Nonstopdrivel (7-Jun) : Wait, what? He bitches for years about not having been selected, and now he won't attend the ceremony?
Zero2Cool (7-Jun) : Hall of Fame announces that Terrell Owens has informed them he will NOT attend the enshrinement ceremony in August.
Nonstopdrivel (5-Jun) : Looking at some of the multiyear rookie UDFA contracts made me think of it. But now I see it's standard to sign them for three years.
packerfanoutwest (4-Jun) : Tavais or Tyrell,,,what's your question/point and why?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2018 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 9 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 16 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 23 @ 12:00 PM
Redskins
Sunday, Sep 30 @ 12:00 PM
BILLS
Sunday, Oct 7 @ 12:00 PM
Lions