Green Bay Packers Forum

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Current time: 5:20:03 PM(UTC).
Green Bay Packers Talk  (283 Viewing)
Green Bay Packers discussions about the team, management, draft picks, Game day and a whole lot more. What say you?
Topics:13,348  Messages:299,391
Around The NFL  (40 Viewing)
Discuss anything and everything related to the National Football League, including those 31 teams not named Green Bay Packers.
Topics:2,251  Messages:27,802
Knowledge about the game of football is freely dispensed and shared.
Topics:21  Messages:84
Fantasy Sports Talk  (19 Viewing)
If you want to join a Fantasy League or NCAA Bracket Challenge or any other online competition related to sports, this is where you post. Feel free to talk about your fantasy team or inquire about who to sit/start as well.
Topics:131  Messages:2,310
Random Babble (No Access)
Discuss anything and everything here. Current Events, Hobbies, News, Politics, Religion, and anything else goes. If the discussion starts to get nasty, it will be dropped into The Back Alley category.
Topics:3,099  Messages:46,640
Announcements  (70 Viewing) is always improving and adding new features. Those new features and other important site related information is discussed here.
Topics:58  Messages:846
Community Welcome!  (7 Viewing)
You joined the greatest Packers online community, congratulations! Drop a note telling us a little bit about you, how you found, why you love the Packers or anything else about yourself.
Topics:89  Messages:1,302
Everyone is encouraged to provide feedback, good, bad and otherwise about their site experience. Got an idea to make the site gooder? Like something our site has? Share it here.
Topics:219  Messages:2,453
The Back Alley (No Access)
Where all good patrons take their issues and other less than family friendly discussions reside. Basically the Rated-R section.
Topics:471  Messages:13,286

Active Users
871 active users, 5 members, 866 guests for last 15 minutes
Most users ever online was 1,268 on 12/1/2012 9:03:24 AM(UTC).
Recent Users
44 Users were online within the last 24 hours, and 107 within the last 30 days.
There are 345,758 posts in 19,482 topics in 16 forums.
Last post Today at 5:08:45 PM(UTC) by wpr.
We have 1,173 registered members.
The newest member is fabian96.
  • No New Posts  No New Posts
  • Forum Locked  Forum Locked

Fan Shout
beast (4m) : 2 weeks in a row losing by 3 or less
buckeyepackfan (7m) : Tevin Coleman went out with a hammy, one less back to worry about. Matty ice will still throw those interceptions
buckeyepackfan (11m) : Falcons now lost 3 in a row. Kinda wished they would have won today.
beast (1h) : Are the Chargers giving the Packers any hope?
beast (1h) : Vikings lost both their starting OTs (and RB) so good pass rushes might be able to take them
The_Green_Ninja (1h) : Nope, we are just crap. EXECUTE THE OFFENSE, AARON RODGERS IS PURPOSEFULLY TANKING!!!
buckeyepackfan (4h) : Seems The Mighty. Vikings aren't all that! Anyone still ready to crown them?
beast (4h) : And now the Packers have beaten two teams with winning records (Lions and Giants)
beast (4h) : wow Vikings fell apart with turnovers... good call for those that picked the Eagles
beast (5h) : They got more practice this week than the Packers :P
Mucky Tundra (5h) : easy there Allen!
Zero2Cool (6h) : sloppy because they did't get enough PRACRICE
beast (6h) : NFL Networks says by FAR the word of the day so far is TURNOVERS! Almost every team is looking sloppy.
beast (6h) : How can someone be dead if they were never alive? :P
Mucky Tundra (6h) : he's a hero to me!
Zero2Cool (7h) : 4 INTs ... case keenum is dead to me... DEAD
Smokey (13h) : Good morning sports fans .
buckeyepackfan (14h) : The Packer season is over! He is right just about as much as uffda in predictions! ????
buckeyepackfan (14h) : Actually I'm feeling quite confident in The Packers after I heard Colin Cowherd join uffda in proclaiming
buckeyepackfan (14h) : I guess The Vikings are SB Champs! Congratulation Vikings you have finally won a title! Last time I looked there were 17 weeks to the season
buckeyepackfan (14h) : Wow didn't realize the season ended in October.
beast (21h) : Packers have lived and died on their defensive front this season... if a team has a stud OL or good OL/WR combo the Packers have been in tro
beast (21h) : Based on your perfectionist analism every team but the undefeated Dolphins team is not a good football team
uffda udfa (22h) : What game we've played this year made you think we were anywhere near a SB contender much less a playoff team? At Minnesota? Maybe.
uffda udfa (22h) : Dallas is not a good football team. Who have they beaten, exactly? Cincy at home? We suck.
beast (23-Oct) : And have not loss to a team with two losses. And, so both stats mean nothing at this point.
Smokey (22-Oct) : Packers have not beaten a team with a winning record .
uffda udfa (22-Oct) : ...but Giants secondary was banged up as bad as ours. Good against very poor comp. Not good at all vs. average or above.
uffda udfa (22-Oct) : 17 looks better this year. Best I've ever seen him was vs. NYG this year.
uffda udfa (22-Oct) : Davante Adams career game explained? Bausby, Pittsburg State. He's good vs. terrible CB's.
Mucky Tundra (22-Oct) : sometimes it doesn't work for me regardless if i hit enter or send
uffda udfa (21-Oct) : Checking to see if I've still been stifled here in Shout. :)
Porforis (21-Oct) : Being someone moderately critical of Adams, I feel the need to say "good game" and tip my hat.
Mucky Tundra (21-Oct) : oh shit, they play at TN the weekend before my birthday
Zero2Cool (21-Oct) : 4 of 5 next games ... on the road again
Please sign in to use Fan Shout

Road To Super Bowl LI
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM