Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages123>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wils0646  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 2:44:52 PM(UTC)
http://deadspin.com/5603...vre-news-to-surface-soon

Hilariously Gross Brett Favre News To Surface Soon

Quote:
And it has nothing to do with his alleged retirement this time around. No, no it turns out the heroic Gunslinger of yore has a little scoundrel in him, too. But you must wait, mongrels.

Here's somewhat of a [sic'd] clue:

Quote:
PS, when the texts/pics/calls started... [Redacted] asked Peter King about the phone number.. and King said he didn't have that number for him. So this is a completely separate bat phone that no one including his best friends knows about. He'd ask me to send him video again.. or some shit every once in a while.. like I "did before'.. (and I never did) which means, this scum bag prolly was doing this to multiple women...

I don't want to get famous for this.. or have anything to do with this.. but.. I hate the fact that every one loves on this guy when I can't even stand to watch his wranglers commercials.

He's a pro.

To make this even more interesting the person on the receiving end of Favre's clumsy overtures is someone you're probably familiar with as well.

But be patient. We've been patient, so you must be, too. This person's story could do wonders for keeping Favre's name out of our football conversation for the next three months. Let's just say this you'll never be able to think of Brett Favre without thinking about Crocs.
TwinkieGorilla  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 2:58:46 PM(UTC)
bahaha. just read this. friend of mine posted it on facebook. hilarious. and gross!
longtimefan  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 2:59:02 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 3:04:54 PM(UTC)
Wait, wait, wait. Lemme get this straight. A professional athlete who's pulled in more than a quarter billion dollars in his career -- and has reportedly been offered another $20 million to play again this year -- needs to masturbate?

First Roethlisburger luring in coeds with free shots, now Favre rocking his cock in Crocs. What kind of losers play in the NFL anyway??
DakotaT  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 3:15:58 PM(UTC)
Married men have needs, and self love gets you in less trouble than cheating.
longtimefan  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 3:25:15 PM(UTC)
The story is now on espn milwaukee, and is being re-tweeted all over the place
Pack93z  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 3:44:34 PM(UTC)
When I was in college.. there was some pretty convincing talk about one night at a Ashwaubenon bar of Brett hooking up with a college student in the storage closet of the bar, per the story on the stacked up cases of beer.. with much of the bar in full knowledge of what was going on.. I had a couple of friends in the bar. So I take it with a little more salt than that typical rumor.. and the college student was a UWGB student that I knew of but didn't know personally.. and she didn't have the looks I would expect of taking that type of risk. But apparently Brett and Bag of Doughnuts were feeling little pain.

Anyway.. it wouldn't shock me if such an act was committed by anyone.. including Brett.

People are strange.. and that isn't class or employment field specific.
IronMan  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 3:50:46 PM(UTC)
I'm expecting some good Favre/dong jokes from Cheesey. Don't let me down Alan!
longtimefan  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 3:58:04 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
When I was in college.. there was some pretty convincing talk about one night at a Ashwaubenon bar of Brett hooking up with a college student in the storage closet of the bar, per the story on the stacked up cases of beer.. with much of the bar in full knowledge of what was going on.. I had a couple of friends in the bar. So I take it with a little more salt than that typical rumor.. and the college student was a UWGB student that I knew of but didn't know personally.. and she didn't have the looks I would expect of taking that type of risk. But apparently Brett and Bag of Doughnuts were feeling little pain.

Anyway.. it wouldn't shock me if such an act was committed by anyone.. including Brett.

People are strange.. and that isn't class or employment field specific.

Ex-g-f went to St Norberts during the 3 amigos hey day..

She knew of girls being put into limos, or the bathrooms by the 3 guys..
longtimefan  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 4:21:01 PM(UTC)
Thread titles now on Bretts site right now

STICKY: nothing to report

STICKY: Today

Hang in there Brett

Brett still doing his thing this morning

Brett has earned the right

and the winner

feeling the urge 2 stay 'n play!
longtimefan  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 4:22:58 PM(UTC)
Now we know why Brett loved that song

Pants on the ground
Zero2Cool  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 4:28:05 PM(UTC)
Lookin' like a married man
With your dong on the phone
With the drool in her mouth
Phone turned sideways
Dong pic hits the phone
longtimefan  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 5:59:38 PM(UTC)
look very very CLOSE

UserPostedImage
Formo  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:10:29 PM(UTC)
Lookin' like a married man
With your dong on the phone
With the drool in her mouth
Phone turned sideways
Dong pic hits the phone

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Wait, wait, wait. Lemme get this straight. A professional athlete who's pulled in more than a quarter billion dollars in his career -- and has reportedly been offered another $20 million to play again this year -- needs to masturbate?

First Roethlisburger luring in coeds with free shots, now Favre rocking his cock in Crocs. What kind of losers play in the NFL anyway??

They are normal guys, my dood. Not all of us are as 'blessed' with your smoothness. As a former HS athlete.. I can totally see every single professional athlete doing this.

What's funny is how whats-her-face wants to be protrayed at the innocent one. I say she's almost as guilty as he is. He's a douche for doing that while married, and she's a douche for playing him along (and probably banging him too).
wils0646  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:35:32 PM(UTC)

Hang in there Brett

and the winner

Should I dare post this topic there? Talk about pandemonium. Maybe I'll spin it and say it nicely like I'm really offended. Basically, like a Favre worshiper on that site.
longtimefan  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:40:48 PM(UTC)

Hang in there Brett

and the winner

Should I dare post this topic there? Talk about pandemonium. Maybe I'll spin it and say it nicely like I'm really offended. Basically, like a Favre worshiper on that site.

LOL it will be shot down and u know it

they know about the story just wont report it..
Nonstopdrivel  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:42:46 PM(UTC)
It's not about being smooth. Anyone who knows me would laugh at the idea that I'm smooth -- I'm one of the twitchiest dorks you'll ever meet. I stutter and I stammer, I lisp, and sometimes I'm all but incomprehensible. No, it's really about honesty. And sometimes, as they point out in one of the episodes of Bones, it's about money. He may be a good-ole-boy country bumpkin, but Brett Favre has one of the most recognizable faces (not to mention voices) in America today . . . and he has money. Ungodly amounts of money. That he or any professional athlete would have to resort to jerking off for the benefit of his cell phone is beyond comprehension for me. After all, Brandon Underwood, who doesn't make a tenth of what Brett Favre makes, sure didn't have a problem getting not one, but two women in bed with him. Yes, he apparently made it rain a little, but that's beside the point. I wouldn't hold that against any man, especially since getting married is basically just making a commitment to make it rain -- with your entire paycheck -- for life.

Assuming there's any merit at all to these rumors, of course.
Pack93z  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:54:15 PM(UTC)
I wouldn't hold that against any man, especially since getting married is basically just making a commitment to make it rain -- with your entire paycheck -- for life.

I really feel for you and yours if this is your true outlook of what marriage is all about.. not sure if it is in tongue and cheek or not.
Zero2Cool  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:55:31 PM(UTC)
I wouldn't hold that against any man, especially since getting married is basically just making a commitment to make it rain -- with your entire paycheck -- for life.

I really feel for you and yours if this is your true outlook of what marriage is all about.. not sure if it is in tongue and cheek or not.

He and his wife have multiple sexual partners. I don't feel sorry for the bastid at all.
MassPackersFan  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:01:00 PM(UTC)
This is the funniest thing to hit the rumor mill in years. I can't believe this thread is so straight.

The penis in the photo has been verified as Brett Favre's. Positive identification was made due to the large fatty growth attached to the end of it - John Madden.
Rss Feed