Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
4 Pages<1234>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline longtimefan  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:40:48 PM(UTC)
longtimefan

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Thread titles now on Bretts site right now

STICKY: nothing to report

STICKY: Today

Hang in there Brett

Brett still doing his thing this morning

Brett has earned the right

and the winner

feeling the urge 2 stay 'n play!

Should I dare post this topic there? Talk about pandemonium. Maybe I'll spin it and say it nicely like I'm really offended. Basically, like a Favre worshiper on that site.

LOL it will be shot down and u know it

they know about the story just wont report it..
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:42:46 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

United States

Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263

It's not about being smooth. Anyone who knows me would laugh at the idea that I'm smooth -- I'm one of the twitchiest dorks you'll ever meet. I stutter and I stammer, I lisp, and sometimes I'm all but incomprehensible. No, it's really about honesty. And sometimes, as they point out in one of the episodes of Bones, it's about money. He may be a good-ole-boy country bumpkin, but Brett Favre has one of the most recognizable faces (not to mention voices) in America today . . . and he has money. Ungodly amounts of money. That he or any professional athlete would have to resort to jerking off for the benefit of his cell phone is beyond comprehension for me. After all, Brandon Underwood, who doesn't make a tenth of what Brett Favre makes, sure didn't have a problem getting not one, but two women in bed with him. Yes, he apparently made it rain a little, but that's beside the point. I wouldn't hold that against any man, especially since getting married is basically just making a commitment to make it rain -- with your entire paycheck -- for life.

Assuming there's any merit at all to these rumors, of course.
UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:54:15 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 385
Applause Received: 1,034

I wouldn't hold that against any man, especially since getting married is basically just making a commitment to make it rain -- with your entire paycheck -- for life.

I really feel for you and yours if this is your true outlook of what marriage is all about.. not sure if it is in tongue and cheek or not.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline Zero2Cool  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 6:55:31 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,887
Applause Received: 2,085

I wouldn't hold that against any man, especially since getting married is basically just making a commitment to make it rain -- with your entire paycheck -- for life.

I really feel for you and yours if this is your true outlook of what marriage is all about.. not sure if it is in tongue and cheek or not.

He and his wife have multiple sexual partners. I don't feel sorry for the bastid at all.
UserPostedImage
Offline MassPackersFan  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:01:00 PM(UTC)
MassPackersFan

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 7

This is the funniest thing to hit the rumor mill in years. I can't believe this thread is so straight.

The penis in the photo has been verified as Brett Favre's. Positive identification was made due to the large fatty growth attached to the end of it - John Madden.
UserPostedImage
Offline doddpower  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:07:57 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States

Applause Given: 1,950
Applause Received: 465

He and his wife have multiple sexual partners. I don't feel sorry for the bastid at all.

Monogamy is HIGHLY dated and over rated. +1 for that sir!!
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:08:05 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

United States

not sure if it is in tongue and cheek or not.

Of course it's tongue in cheek. Almost everything I say on this site is tongue in cheek. :P

And Kevin, I'm actually off the market at the moment. I met an amazing young woman a couple months ago and haven't really been interested in looking since.
UserPostedImage
Offline RedSoxExcel  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:21:55 PM(UTC)
RedSoxExcel

Applause Received: 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if this is true, that is one of the funniest things I've ever read, CROCS?!

Of course all of this is a little TMZ and who knwos what to believe but even if its fake, I love the creativity.

Overall, my view with these kind of things is, does it affect his performance on the field? If no, who really cares other than for jokes. Tiger's stuff matters because it is clearly affecting his game. Maybe Croc-gate will throw off Favre and we'll take the North!
blank
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:26:34 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

United States

I've discovered that if you're up front and honest from the beginning about the fact you're not a monogamist, many women don't have much a problem with it. Most women I've talked to seem to have a pretty realistic appraisal of male nature and not only understand but also accept that not all men are hardwired for monogamy. (That doesn't mean, of course, they're necessarily willing to have a relationship with such men, though a surprising number are.)

It's the guys who hide the truth and sneak around they hate so much. That makes sense to me: gaining sexual favors under false pretenses is essentially a form of fraud.
UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:42:30 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 385
Applause Received: 1,034

The basis of a healthy marriage depends on much more than the physical.. albeit important.. a truly solid and lasting relationship/marriage is deeper than that.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline doddpower  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:49:20 PM(UTC)
DoddPower

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Gold: 2011

United States

Applause Given: 1,950
Applause Received: 465

I've discovered that if you're up front and honest from the beginning about the fact you're not a monogamist, many women don't have much a problem with it. Most women I've talked to seem to have a pretty realistic appraisal of male nature and not only understand but also accept that not all men are hardwired for monogamy. (That doesn't mean, of course, they're necessarily willing to have a relationship with such men, though a surprising number are.)

It's the guys who hide the truth and sneak around they hate so much. That makes sense to me: gaining sexual favors under false pretenses is essentially a form of fraud.

This is true. I've been in relationships where I wasn't completely honest in the beginning and then it makes things MUCH MUCH more difficult to own up to later in the relationship. At least if you get everything out in the very beginning, and they still decide to date you, you don't have anything to hide.

I know a few woman that aren't all about monogamy. A few couples actually. I'm all about having a deep, loving, beyond physical type of relationship, but that still doesn't change the monogamy aspect of this conversation.

=)
Offline all_about_da_packers  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 8:59:35 PM(UTC)
all_about_da_packers

Applause Given: 9
Applause Received: 67

Getting back onto the topic (and away from this quasi-philosphical discussion on the subject of what marriage is and is not), this story is pretty funny.

However, soon after I finished reading the article today I had Leroy Butler's ambiguous words from last year play in my head, something about how "you haven't heard anything yet" in reference to Brett Favre stories.

Hmmmm.......
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Offline djcubez  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 4, 2010 10:54:13 PM(UTC)
djcubez

Applause Given: 8
Applause Received: 13

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if this is true, that is one of the funniest things I've ever read, CROCS?!

Of course all of this is a little TMZ and who knwos what to believe but even if its fake, I love the creativity.

Overall, my view with these kind of things is, does it affect his performance on the field? If no, who really cares other than for jokes. Tiger's stuff matters because it is clearly affecting his game. Maybe Croc-gate will throw off Favre and we'll take the North!

Funny you bring up Tiger Woods...
Quote:
And there's no real evidence that Favre's been horndoggin' it throughout the latter part of his NFL career. Maybe he was just lonely while he spent time in New York and sought some companionship with Sterger who, if you hadn't noticed, does resemble his wife, Deanna. One thing that is notable is this: it turns out that Brett watched last year's Super Bowl at home in Mississippi. He didn't watch it alone, however. According to one source, he watched the Saints miraculously defeat the Colts in the company of one special guest: Tiger Woods. I wonder what those guys talked about?

DeadSpin Link
Check out my music webpage - Click Here
Offline Dexter_Sinister  
#29 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2010 2:11:31 AM(UTC)
Dexter_Sinister

Applause Given: 286
Applause Received: 266

Brings new meaning to "Crocks rock".
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Offline Since69  
#30 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2010 2:47:39 PM(UTC)
Since69

Applause Given: 83
Applause Received: 81

Completely uncorroborated claims from a professional attention whore. I'd rate the chances of this being true as next to nil.

But I really, really hope it is!
UserPostedImage
Rss Feed